Attention - Helmi the Rat

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by WouldI, Feb 18, 2009.

1. WouldI Guest

Could the owner of this new rat pictured in the rattery please add his details to the ratabase please - or post some more details here. Thanks :) :Rat2:
    ratterminator likes this.
  2. WildCat Guest

** Seconds motion **
  3. WouldI Guest

LOL - we are information-hungry :D
  4. WildCat Guest

sure WE ARE! :D:D
  5. Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod

Did he get deleted? I didn't see him there.
  6. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Only new rat I've seen was added by Poop in the gallery ... Hamdi ... don't know of anyone else!! Who's Helmi? I'm with you on that, TB ... :huh:
  7. WouldI Guest

Go look - he is there! Close up shot. Could almost run your fingers through his hair ::sick::
  8. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Found him ... :D ::sick::
  9. Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod

Okay, I must be a blonde in disguise because I still couldn't find him. Would one of you be so kind as to assist the stupid pregnant woman and give me the darn link?
  10. WouldI Guest

LOL - can you get into the rattery (where all the pictures are?) You have to go to the main forum page and click on 'rattery' - you'll see him in there!
  11. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Maybe did what I did first ... went into the Ratabase first ... that's why I couldn't find him ... LOL

Maybe I shouldn't go blond next month ... :huh:
  12. WouldI Guest

Yes - that is the point of this thread - he hasn't been added to the ratabase :Bonk::freakout: hahahahahaa :D
  13. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Hey, are you just making fun of my inept ability to navigate this website :Bonk:

::BDance:: ::BDance:: ::BDance:: ::BDance:: ::BDance:: ::BDance:: ::BDance::
  14. Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod

I found him. There are a few who haven't been added to the ratbase.
  15. WouldI Guest

LOL ::Nenner::
  16. WouldI Guest

Yes - I think because the rattery existed before the ratabase, so they were the 'original' rat pack LOL.
  17. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

:freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout:

Who designed this website ?!!! :huh:
  18. WouldI Guest

hehehehehe - see you on T.com when Ben banishes you :D:D:D
  19. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Ben won't banish me, he knows I'm just jesting ... :D

I think :huh: ... :O:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  20. WouldI Guest

::waving::::waving::::waving::::waving::::waving::::waving::::waving::::waving::

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu...... :D:D:D
  21. ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Who's leaving? ::AngeL::

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship:: ::worship::
  22. WouldI Guest

LOL I'll put in a good word for you :D
  23. Marie Member

:OT: I love these :OT:

:OT: Is that guy Tunisian? :OT:

I'm lost and I'm not blonde. :Hmm::Hmm::Hmm::Hmm:
  24. Ben Administrator

I agree, the site is confusing, especially when we use terms like Rattery and Ratbase :D:D:D:D

I will work on a better design :)
    things will change in one week :D:D (hopefully)