Why do european females feel attracted to the arab male...

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by N. Amany, Dec 7, 2014.

1. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

N. Amany Well-Known Member

This is just a collection of thoughts and opinions of women from different european countries and maybe one or the other can find themselves in one of those observations.

Many Europeans asked themselve why they got attracted to an arab in the first place . Many asked themseves why they let their guards down and even lower their standards as far as living standards . Thats not to say that tunisians or arabs are dirty but lets face the truth it is not to european standard .

Let me start with European women . She is a multitasked women who work hard holding at least one Job or sometimes two . She manages to keep the House clean ( with help of Hubby but he can never do it right lol ) she is the organizer, of her at least two children . And at the most she prepares the meals . Thats not even including her Hobbies she may attend at times . All in all she has a full schedual day in day out . Then you have the Single European career kind of women running from A-B to get her education going – point is ,she has a plate full of tasks to do . Since in europe man and women are nearly equal but in general the focus is on her due to her multitasked function in the family . She is the Head organizer !!!

European women have fought hard in the beginnig of last century to get where she is today .

Now ,According to statistics ( behavioral Health ) women prone more than man to suffer from Burn out sydrom and /or psychological issues. And is it any wonder as she has to keep it all together and work next to her Husband to make ends meet . And all the single moms that struggle on a daily base to simply fight for her and her childrens upbringing . it has become very hard for women in general . The sicknesess have doubled in european women compared to the arab (since this is the subject ) women in that sense . İn europe ,as we all know everything happens faster and people live under constant pressure. İn the big picture the european woman has achieved to sometimes outwork the male .European women seem to be fierce to achieve success.

Now ...here comes some food for thought ....

Lets move to the Arab world ... as we all know the arabs are more relaxed and layed back then europe is . Man have their role as head of houshold and the arab women’’ may appear ‘’ to be inferior and in some more or less aspects she really is . İ dont want to get into the political issue because this is another big playing field nor do i want to involve much of religion even though it plays a much important role . So the arab women in general has her place in keeping the houshold intact and the older females watch over the children long praticed traditon. She keeps the family together . And this is what europeans have lost ( generally speaking ) due to the pressure they lose touch with family live . Children spent more time away from mother since early on .

Take all this into consideration... and now the europeanWoman meets her Arab ‘’ Prince ‘’ .

İn general man from the south have a special way of treating women and it seems that his attention his mostly on his women . İn comparison to the european man who is often much too busy with sports / Hobbies or paying too much attention to their beloved cars . When talking to women they always admit and confess that they do love the little macho behavior that arab man display . he knows exactly what to say to his woman and it is due to the arabic language . So now the european woman comes to the arab world and feels herself in seventh heaven leaving behind the constant pressure she has in her world and her arab prince can make her head spin with just a little nehebek habibati ...thats not to say that european man are less loving but most women did agree that they appear just a bit colder in their emotions . The arab man shows much drama during his jealous outburst and lets all other man know ‘’ this one is mine ‘’ and in all honesty that lets any womens heart beat a bit faster . His words and explanations on how he loves you with his arab mix of english or any other language makes most women melt like Butter in the hot sun combined with the dark brown firery eyes , is it any wonder you fall for them . A arab man or women love a bit ( more or less ) drama in their live . They also appear in some way as a babarian ( dislayed on tv all the time ) a bit primitive in his living style . They arab people are known to have fire when it comes to emotions and passions . There are far too many to name them all but i am sure you get the just of it . They let women be women and see themselves above her .

And now comes my own oppinion and its my own and some share my point of view some not .

İn general i like the role of my man being a bit above me . İ want to look up to him protect me provide for me ...now i know many will argue or disagree that they have the same with their european man . But i have lived in europe and worked with europeans and its not the same to me . İ have heard many women complain that their man never show much emotions or many women make their man jealous to see if he really love her . Arabs are very hot temered ( i dont mean sexualy thats another subject ) and one has to understand the arab mentality i guess .me personaly i dont like to be equal, a man is a man and a women is a women . And in my opinion many women enjoy this behavior secretly ( according to what i hear many times) . We all have this cindarella syndrom and we find this in the arab world . Many members ask why is it that well educated smart intelligent women fall for those man ???? in my humble opinion ... because in the arms of a NORMAL arab she can feel like a women ...

The Rat will use all this to his adventage to gain power and trick his target and /or cheat her in the worst way . And all what i have discribed above will make it hard to distinguish a sencere arab from a rat . The only way to spot a real arab ...HE WİLL NEVER LETS YOU PAY HE WİLL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR GİFTS HE WİLL REALLY MAKE YOU HİS PRİNCESS İF YOU CATCH A GOOD ONE . TAKES CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU ARE SİCK NEVER LETS YOU WORK ( UNLESS BY YOUR CHOİCE TO CONTRİBUTE ) AND ALL YOU DO İN RETURN YOU HAVE TO MAKE HİM ‘’BELİEVE’’ AND TREAT HİM AS THE HEAD AND BE SURE YOU WİLL ALWAYS BE THE NECK .....PEACE TO ALL

Ps : this is just a generalization of many views expressed and varies from the individual woman .

Salek, Amira, Laurence and 1 other person like this.
  2. ExNorway
    Chat With Me

ExNorway Well-Known Member

Attraction is abroad physiological mystery ... You have some points I agree with and some I don't. The issue of sub mission or playing ( or being week) is very complex. And it's done in " Europe" as normal play, but then it's a game, both knowing that they are equal. Equal in value, does of-course not mean equal in tasks or roles ...

I was not attracted to my rat under these " laws" that I am aware of, I was attracted on the terms I would apply to a Norwegian, at first .., ( and met him in Norway no sun or holiday ).

Sorry for loose thinking around the theme, I guess someone can contribute more, and here us loads of books on the theme. I am never going to be like grandmother even if I like the style ( in cloths ) from the 50 this !

3. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

@EN ...as i stated, of course it varies from women to women ...i just wanted to start this thread to share other women experience or why they felt attracted to an Arab ( besides them being Rats ) ....it would be interesting to know :)

ExNorway likes this.
  4. CUDDLE
    Chat With Me

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Hi N Amany

Your post is interesting and of course as is natural i do not agree with all...whilst recognising also many truths within what you write...

The problem as i see it is European ladies do fall in love with what they and feel is a romantic,strong protective and caring Arabic man...However the behaviour can in turn lead to feelings of oppression, and inferiority, especially if the copuple live in Europe together and she sees her friends do NOT have to seek permission anything and everything....

The ideal is good on paper, bit in reality is very hard to live.......in my opinion...

The other very dangerous aspect and where i completely agree with you is the RAT uses all aspects of the Arab ideal to snare his prey...

I know of one such lady, she was hooked on her Arab prince who convinced her of all that you have described and indeed he was true to his word until he received his papers to Europe and then he showed his true colours......herein is a very big problem, how does anyone know who is genuine?:(

FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  5. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

İ feel sorry of your friend of course and no women should live oppressed or abused !!!! Of course i generalized in my Post . But i think it also depends on the education and upbringing of him . İ know many couples who live very normal lives in europe or arab country . İ do agree however to be with a arab man, a women and man if they really love each other have to give 50/50 in the relationship as a biracial couple . İ think its normal if a woman / man gets involved with any other nationality that things will not be the same as with man/women from her own counrty. İ even know two happy couples ( different nationalities ) that live in saudi . And live is very very oppressed there for a women . When i was young and got married to my american husband he was the sweetest man but as soon as wore the wedding ring he turned out to be the most evil creature i have met in all my live . i was oppressed i could not go out or only with him . He did not want me drive a car had to call him or he called me to check that i did not leave the house . and needless to say he was abusive in every way . The marriage ended with me escaping .İt was because of him i worked hard and get education on Human behavior . And he was well educated if i may add . So my point is of course there is never any guarantee . Multiracial couples always have it a bit harder due to different cultures .
    The Rat however is the worst kind to be with if he does make it to his '' promise land '' . İf he didnt worked in his country chances are he will not want to work there either . But he will be faced with pressured by government and his spouse . So now his little dream of a relaxed life will soon fall to pieces and he will be pushed in the corner . Push an animal in the corner see whats happening. Rats are a different kind of species and i say it again, i have never seen so many people detached from consciousness as i see here in tunisia . its almost like they have different DNA ...seriously !!! İt is deeply rooted in them to behave almost without emotions , its not normal at all . The problem is deeply rooted in their upbringing and This subject deserves a different thread on its own. Many women are unaware and therefore find themselves trapped . İn europe people grow up to feel compassion for the poor and less fortunate. Here in tunisia the RAT grow up to act poor and less fortunate . Their live is driven by greed and therefore behave omnivorous . İt has been advised here many times before the best way to find out if he is genuine , demand from him what what a tunisian woman would demand .Don't engage in premarital sex and demand payment for everything , if he still stick with you till marriage with all these demands most likely he will be genuine. ( keep in mind there is always exception to the rule ) İn my numerous conversations with tunisians the one thing they all say ....the european women gives easy sex but the tunisian women ( virgin ) is for marriage . i am afraid we will never be able to fix that problem :(:(:(:(:(:(

wallah likes this.
  6. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

i fell pray to my RAT because i was totally vulnerable had a complete burn out and was faced with illness, i was not myself and my guards was all the way down....of course the rat smelled the easy cheese

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  7. wallah
    Chat With Me

wallah Well-Known Member

That is the one thing that after all these years of observing their behaviour - I also cannot understand and now realise that I never will. As you say AN it is simply NOT NORMAL. :( :(

8. crystal
    Chat With Me

crystal The Punchy Scot

Not humanly normal...

wallah and N. Amany like this.
  9. wallah
    Chat With Me

wallah Well-Known Member

This really is making my skin crawl. If you think about it deeply --- and I am not trying to be insulting to the rats, but just being factual. It is sub human to be like this Crystal and NA - isn't it? It is abnormal. This is not how the developed minds of human beings should work. It is horrific that there are so many people around with such mentally undeveloped/corrupt mentalities -------------- scary and bewildering.

10. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

İ totally agree with you its something i have really never seen before in such a big mass . Many of the females here ask the same questions . On a lighter note we blame it on the couscous but seriously its horrifying . :Cry:

11. crystal
    Chat With Me

crystal The Punchy Scot

Yes Wallah... factual..yes sub human.. A complete corrupt mind..geared totally to hurt,brainwash,manipulate.lie.abuse,humiliate.deceive.control,merciless..void of human compassion, guilt,morals, I think if you would look under torture, you would find any of these words and methods used.
    cold calculating evil.. put all together and there is no comprehension..or being able to understand.. I a long time ago just accepted this species existed. and moved on very quickly..

12. wallah
    Chat With Me

wallah Well-Known Member

Thank god!

olegum and Heidi like this.
  13. crystal
    Chat With Me

crystal The Punchy Scot

The problem is deeply rooted in their upbringing

NAmany: we have had many threads about the mentality of the rats and why they are what they are? As Europeans we could not work them out or understand. Yes we have scammers a minority. But these men are something else .. That is why you are valuable here, to give a different point of view.. from the inside so to speak. I do not like to think that women are placed as vulnerable at the time they were conned.. as this in a way makes them responsible for being scammed and takes the owness away from the rat..

These rats come in many guises and not all is animators and are in fact quite educated. on the surface anyway in Tunisian standards. some hold down good jobs , Don't forget.. you re not scammed by one person they have the family the friends that lull you in to a false sense of security.. They just have different goals and severity of needs..
    If a women goes in to a relationship with the best of intentions hoping for a partner, accept that the partner may be poor and is happy to help for the good of the relationship.. of course they will. Yes looks attraction is initial.. and everyone wants to feel wanted and pampered, I agree they are masters at this and can turn a head, I also think the country the sun the holiday mood all give him a great base.. and potency.Kind of hypnotic and away from the normal hum drum life,

Tour operators should have them as an added extra to the all inclusive.. man for a week 500 dinars order from reception.. That is what they are in a nutshell.. WE do not comprehend this and would be insulted. they, would take on all takers.. and love it.. mere prostitutes.. this would actually be honest..

Women can be pre-warned.. but always will find out for themselves . this is the doubting Thomas Zone and everyone is entitled to a second chance.. and people do lie.. that is why they get away with it over and over, of course their friends do a great job of getting you on side.. There is evil in the world and many people have not danced with the devil..this is what they are... At least we can escape, god help the women who actually end up with these men..what a life of misery. compliant, terrified.humiliated, in Tunisia and Europe.. I believed that if you give a person opportunity to grow and make something of themselves they will rise flourish and be relieved to be able to live a well rounded life content and thankful.. this is not the case with these rats. firstly the relationship is just a means to a end, they will stay depending on the goal. and will give very little apart from hurt and humiliation. They can have the best wife/partner/child in the world and actually be happy.. do they want this.. absoloutely not.. they will fight any feeling they might have as this is not the goal.. the goal is a house and Tunisian wife.. and this loving family is not included in this.. the only thing requires is security from them to enable them to reach the goal... this can be a home to live food clothes until they have enough to move on.. this can take years..
    Take them out of Tunisia and there attraction is depleted and are nothings..

I will never understand.. do they recognise love? Happiness? togetherness. can they give themselves to another? They are basically sociopaths.

To answer the question of the thread. European women are attracted to the illusion of the Arab Man.. scratch the surface.. and you will find a heartless unfeeling self centered arrogant child that has no love, empathy, hypocritical to the end and liars no honesty is in these bodies..

Sad excuses of men and certainly no hunter gatherers.. protectors, cowards and pathetic excuse of men.. AS WE KNOW IT!! four of the most important words. what you see is not always what you get or what you are used to..

FoolInLove, CUDDLE, olegum and 3 others like this.
  14. simple
    Chat With Me

simple Well-Known Member

Its the premedetation that sets them apart ,,,They purposly set out to encounter victims ,its not by chance or fate and its not by accident .Its a carefully enacted crime .They use their bodies, surroundings , friends and family to help them with this pantomime...

15. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

İ absolutely agree to 90 % of what you are saying . İ just wanted to find out more about the attraction then their mentality .

We all know that the majority of Tunisians did not grew up by european standards . Arabs have a different mindset . Please i dont want no one to misunderstand me nor in any form do i defend them . They grow up in a prison . Mix that with religion , traditions and politics and you get a good cocktail of a mislead Nation . They can only see the outside of the world through a window . Television. When i look back as a child for those who did have one they always showed Tourists flirting , living open . having better things a better living system. And some of you have to understand that 95 % of them feel like 2nd degree people . They grow up with this mindset. So any straw they can cling to they would use . İ think where a lot of people go wrong is that they face the arab nation with their mindset and they just cant understand most of arab behavior . İt is quite normal but arabs are arab and europeans are europeans .

İ often have debates with people here and sometimes i go home and cry . İ think the older i become the more thinner my threshold of emotional pain becomes . For example ...Many many europ. live here but they complain about the imam calling for prayer 5 times a day . They complain during Ramadan that stores are closed . They complain that during ramadan muslims stink from their mouth . They complain about the language .The weather too hot too windy too cold . The food is always the same ... i know many people and just a visit to a cafe can ruin my day because SOME europ. do treat them inferior . it hurts sometimes . When all of this comes up , i do ask the so what are you doing here ?

As i have stated before the media always display europ. as sexually very open just watch a old arab movie you will see what i mean . Then when the tourist business really started to boom they saw exactly just that behavior . They are open on the beach show their bodies there was no imagination or fantasy anymore . And still today man say the same . Look at them how they behave . And me knowing both sides what is not normal for them that women give easy sex . İt is not my words but theirs . Women offer them sex . Those so called sex tourists . İ said it before and i say it again . Take the arab mind educated or not .
    Of course they will not say no . İt has happened so much . Women saying no no but give in eventually . Now they come from all over europe imagine .... if they always get to see these behaviors they think ok europeans are like this . They see it on tv they see it right infront of them so bingo ....european women have a bad reputation.

Lets get to the giving ....

Arabs in general are very proud so to speak. Normally very friendly and very accepting . They will share there last food with you . Lets go years back . Tourists come here and saw how people lived here . Although their live is normal to them europeans always felt sorry for them gave them money and gifts etc etc ... Many arabs even complained that they get poisoned by those things and lets face ...some food for thought ! if all the countries will be like europe where will people travel too no more oriental or exotic places . Tunisia is one country that is trying to make europeans happy and even they go above their religion to sell pork just to satisfy the other . İts really hard to understand for a non arab of course . But back to the mindset.....

People always came to bring something from europe because they feel compassion for these people . So this continued for years . And think please, we all know if you give a child everything it wants no limits literally spoil that child and you see what will become of that child as a grown up . During conversations with my fellow arabs i often hear how they dislike that the european women act as man doing jobs like them behaving like them etc etc arab culture is still stuck in that mindset man then women then children . İ wish to really record some conversations of good arab man to bring closer to all of you how complex arabs really are . But bottom line , they got spoiled over the years . Me too i often wonder , all the money they spend on the man why not try to take that money and use on something good . İ see by my own eyes what gifts they get and not all women are sex tourists . İ get nasty comments when i try to make them aware and many of them are aware . İ think many of them have this good looking young boy and he flatters her ( fake of course ) she does anything to keep him . Past girlfriend bought a phone next one tops it buys a laptop and so on . They laugh at this behavior . İf i ever attempt to buy a coffee for tunisian they get angry and say what is this , its not acceptable or even rude to do so as a woman . But they take from europeans .

Europeans say they have no money but to the arab mind they see they can afford a holiday they can go shopping , give big tips , buy all kind of things for them . Try to see it from an arab mind .

İts so much to say about this subject .
    İ worked in europe i know how live is i often try to explain to them how it really is but of course my words get unheard because there are always people who give give and give . They laugh behind the european womens back many of them do and say bad things . İ have see situations where women literally run behind them buying things treating them like kings . Now they have become so spoiled and rotten spoiled and emotionless to a degree i have never even seen in all my live . But the sad thing is the damage has been done . And what a nation is this now . They became shameless and as you have said it not just animators and hotel workers nooooo now its all over the place . There is so much more to say but now i get tired lol ....

One day i will try to write some of the things tunisians say , maybe that way some can understand better . İ am afraid its a never ending story and one this note i bow to some of you women here on this site never getting tired to educate new comers . Even though things get heated sometimes and i guess its normal but the tireless effort some put in this site is simply incredible .

İ hope some will understand just a small bit of what i am saying ..............

on the last note ....yes tunisians fall in love with europeans . Good arabs , even good muslim arabs ( with the outcome she converted of course ) ... tunisians as they exist now have become a shamless cold hearted nation ...

Peace to all ....

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    olegum and MH007 like this.
  16. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

There is absolutely no excuse for a RAT AND such behaviors as with intentions to rob rape steal cheat etc etc those are criminal acts ... sad thing is mostly they go unpunished....:(:(:(:(:(

17. Big Bang Theory
    Chat With Me

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

There are scammers and marriage fraudsters everywhere. But one of the big difference is that, in a western country, society finds this unacceptable, is horrified when it happens and the scammers are punished by law - in Tunisia society accepts it (even if some don't it is difficult for them to stand against it) and the law doesn't give a damn !!!! So they are basically given Carte Blanche to do it again and again......

FoolInLove, crystal, N. Amany and 2 others like this.
  18. Laurence
    Chat With Me

Laurence Well-Known Member

I mho most "decent" tunisian virgins getting married are women selling themselves to the man that can pay the most...this is the basis of what men here do think about women in general...
    Most tunisian men never will be able to understand that a woman is an equal human being, her sexlife included.

FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  19. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

Many of these women have no other choice because they are mostly pushed by family . The majority of tunisian women do not work so she has to make sure and secure her future . Many tunisian /arab women cant even choose, the family will always in many ways have the final say so . So you will find many unhappy people being married to each other . İ can only speak from experience ..maybe politically and religiously the women still suffer but i know many arab man and good muslim man who see women above them

20. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

21. N. Amany
    Chat With Me

İ think we all agree on one thing ...tunisian RATS are a different and the worst kind of species ,no doubt !!!

olegum and Fern like this.