2018 Travel to Tunisia - Have you met a RAT

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Laura2014, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

During the period 2015-2018 there was only limited travel to Tunisia and the Tunisian Love Rats main source of income was cut off.

Have you travelled to Tunisia since the travel ban was lifted?

Have you met the “love of your life” since February or gone to visit someone who found you on Facebook, tagged, Zoosk, Hi5 or another site?

You will find a wealth of information here about known Tunisian RATS and their scams. How to protect yourself and your purse or wallet.

If you become a member you can message other members for information and advice.

During 2015-2018 the rats concentrated on Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Czech and German tourists. Now the UK has opened up again they are once again targeting UK tourists in the resorts and online.

So if you have met a Tunisian man who seems to good to be true, who predominantly works in the tourism sector, who has invited you to meet his family, and has fallen in love with you after a few short hours, days or weeks then you need to be here.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 3:28 PM
    beznessbitch, Tiger, Amira and 9 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes.....we need new members!! Where are all the newbies? We need fresh rat meat to chew :D

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah :whistle:

Unbenannt.PNGnmhu.PNG

4. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

We could add Polish and Czech tourists as well.

5. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

you could be a billionaire breaking necks on behalf of victims lool - they deserve some punishment

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  6. see clearly

i guess the wounded will arrive soon or they may hang on to their victms in case this stoppage happens again ?

juicyfruit likes this.
  7. see clearly

For those who scammed their way to a house a virgin and every other luxury it would be just punishment if their country became barron of tourists , their prices become lower for company maybe seen just as for sex and bartered with for a low price. The house wares down they dont have their luxurious life anymore it would be a kind of justice. Not to the hard working good people andtunisians but to the rats - all for nothing would be perfect.

juicyfruit likes this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm not so sure about that. If exposed, I might be in for a slow and painful death :D

äööööllk.PNG

9. see clearly

I saw the new "bezness as usual " film and theguy had basically had several children in differtent countries Europe richer countries and one girl said it perfectly the fruit is now ripe for you and you want to gather the fruit ( the grown up working adults )" he wanted the family together " one girl saw through it as that. It was a little sad as he was growing old and he said i looked after you now you look after me isnt that what love is - he seemed genuinely confused. One girl she left early without goodgye one a love child the male probed more into his life etc its a good film in a way a clash of culture a way to survive the children care for the elderly just as theycared and brought them into this world. Then he was sayiny when you die you will have 70,000 virgins he seemed to really beleive it. His son was confused and saddened i think he genuinly wanted to re establish love between him and his father he had not seen for 20 or so years . The son had givenhim lots of money even said to his son do you have pocket money for me. The son said i have given him a lot ofmoney over the years to make buisness everytime it turns to nothing and he just asks for more i do this no more. It is sad i beleive his son would have really liked to have had a true loving relationship withhis father you could see he felt abandoned used somewhat sad because of the purpose of his existance.

Pancake, Tiger, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  10. see clearly

Oh Hedi you make me laugh xxx

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The movie is from 2016 :)

juicyfruit, Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

You must go in disguise, you twonk!!
    This always works for me:

2018-06-13_22.58.58.jpg

See! Nobody will recognise you :p
    Isn't the red, gingham frame an absolute scream!! :D

Bess, juicyfruit, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

done bighug1.gif Unbenannt.PNGmövft.PNG

14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Where did you watch it?:eek: As I remember the film has been playing in festivals for a while. Personally, I could not find full movie in the internet.

juicyfruit likes this.
  15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Tunisia is a good country as long as you stay away from the wrong type of people. It's not wrong to have a foreign boyfriend as long as he has respect for her. What's dangerous is when it's money, visa then it's best to run or have many contact on internet

juicyfruit and Bess like this.
  16. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Bad men are everywhere. One can also meet a man from the west who is a fraudster. Rely on their own inner voice if something seems too good to be true, it's usually that. It is easy to sit and lie in front of a data machine if you are tuned or in another country. Tunisia is like another tourist countries . Boys like to work in tourist Places only for one reason Girls

juicyfruit, Bess and Liona like this.
  17. Marymary99

Marymary99 New Member

@Liona Bezness as usual is on iTunes.

juicyfruit and Liona like this.
  18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:eek:
    Thank you!

19. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Yes, it is true. You can meet a bad man everywere. But you really have to have maximum bad luck to find a man in the West that expect you to pay for everything. Take you out for å date and let you pay. Expect you to not only pay but also give him money. Ask you to buy him gifts like shoos,New jeans and underwear. And not to forget pay for an appartment if you are crazy enought to go and visit him. And Imagine how would you react if a man treat you like this in your own country? Would you acsept it? I doubth it!! Coz this is what you get from a tunisian rat. Many women think if the man not work in tourist business he must be ok. That is totally wrong. There are sitting hunders of tousen unemploid or low payed guys in the coffie shops and at publinet in Tunisia with only one dream It is to find a western woman Does not matter. Old, young,skinny,fat as long as she pay their way with visa and money. They learn from eatchother how to play the bezness game. And friends and family know the game and cover up for eatch other. So yes there are bad appels everywere. But the only way to find this kinda fruit in Skandinavia is to go for one who one way or another manage to lour his way into our country and need someone to suck money from and to protecr him from deportation.

juicyfruit, magic, Amira and 7 others like this.
  20. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Great to see you here @Tiger and great post.

Tiger and juicyfruit like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Yes! I'm so glad you have highlighted that not all rats work in hotels, nor even in tourist areas...it drives me mad that people still use this an an excuse!
    I've stressed time and again that now the internet is so widely available for fishing, a job in tourism is no longer essential....my rat was not in a tourist area, he fished me online from Tunis the capital city, whilst I was in Hammamet with the girls.
    Yes, pretty much every animator, waiter, barman even reception staff, security and management etc in hotels, staff in tourist gift shops, tourist taxi ranks etc is a rat....but they are actually spread the length and breadth of the country, not just in or around tourist areas!

The friends and family, grrrrrrr :Evil:
    "We love you, you like daughter to us, you my sister, you are awesome, we love you...you complete our family" blah de freakin blah. ....traitorous freakin backstabbing accomplices! :mad:
    Yup! Right again :D
    This is why I continue to keep adding to the 'Illegal immigration' thread!
    Thousands upon thousands of these rats have illegally entered our countries, they know their chances of deportation rise daily, as people are becoming more and more aware, and rats from Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Turkey, Egypt etc know they have zero claim to asylum, so they are fishing victims from within their own European, UK etc countries, marrying them, making anchor babies in the hope to get permanent papers that way.
    Some victims, they just use for a roof, food and money until a better option arrives.
    So many gorgeous Italian girls are shacked up with these criminals....I wish I carried 'Bezness Aware' cards with me in multiple languages for my travels! I saw loads of these 'couples'.....I wanted to cry :Cry:

Tiger, juicyfruit, Amira and 2 others like this.
  22. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

anyone is so unfortunate and meet one of these boys:

1. Is he rude or unhappy or you have a bad stomach feeling listen to it.
    2. Be skeptical if he speaks many languages and if he says he is a Muslim but likes to drink alcohol then it is also a warning sign.
    3. Do not say yes to him too fast. Are you talking about money say no
    4. Is he often on facebook, dating sites, it's a bad sign
    5. Has he had many girlsfriend or has many friends in Europe.
    6. Join the culture of the country you are going to go to and google online to try to find the most information about the culture.
    7. Do not give him Your phone nr or adress

23. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

New blood has arrived today, including a lot of potential rats so let me know when they need banned :whistle:

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

bunny-jubel.gif

25. Mango Chutney

Woop woop....fresh rat meat delivered in bulk!! Life got good :D:D