Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It's so hard to tolerate these men who think so highly of themselves, especially when they're playing games, and you KNOW IT. It's like they're forcing a con on you, and you HAVE to pretend you actually don't know. It's so painful. The only way to deal with them is to block because they're so stupid.

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Really?
    My rat family seemed like the most loveliest, most welcoming, most hardworking, loving people on earth.
    They took me into their home, told me how much they loved me, called me daughter/sister, they fed me, took care of me when I was poorly, paid for my meds and the doctors bill, paid all the bills, washed my clothes, paid for us all to enjoy family holidays, asked for nothing, plied me with gifts, gave me birthday and Christmas celebrations and gifts.
    His father went to the mosque daily, earned good money as a banker, his mother a beekeeper, his brother a customs officer, his sister a student.........they were a rat family!!!! They were all in on the scam, to fool me into getting a visa for their firstborn piece of human excrement :thumbsup:

Please don't be fooled by the family like I was. Big mistake!
    Families of pimps and whores. Smile to your face....whilst sticking knives in your back :thumbsup:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I want to be the director. The movie will have a real finale.

4. Mango Chutney

I'm getting a new zoom lens for my fancy camera for Christmas, so I'll be the camera person.......we're gonna be needing my zoom lens ;)

5. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Perfect idea! Love cards against humanity! It’s so naughty. We could have great laughter all at Rats expense! What fun!!!!!!:thumbsup::D

Croydon girl, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  6. Judithlyn

I
    could not believe that Abdelhak’s family was in on this bezness garbage. His father was a school administrator. The kids all have educations, yet they are rats! Sisters are school teachers. Brother in laws have good jobs, yet they met his other victim and welcomed her into their house 1 and 1/2 months before me. Abdelhak told me he was too ashamed of her to ever let her go to his town, ElHamma! All lies from his ratty mouth! The entire family was aware and hid. All of them are nasty disgusting vultures! I was accepted into the big family, knew them all, given presents, and to find out that it was all a sham and lies hurt so bad! It was truly shocking! They rob you in every way and recovery is truly very difficult! These women who met one rat, went through hell, and then turn around and date another Tunisian just kill me. Why will anybody subject themselves to that torture again? Bezness is accepted there! The economy is horrendous. Bezness IS their employment. Women need to run far and run fast from these Monsters. They can play the game for years, as can their families! I thought my relationship was perfect! Oh boy what a shocking eye opener it has turned out to be! Divorce is highest in Tunisia if the Arab countries. Among Tunisian couples, It’s over 50%. Divorce with a foreigner is around 98%! The odds are VERY bad so why do that to yourself? I will NEVER look at a Tunisian nor North African ever again! You can never know who you can trust! They need to fix their own country! The decent people need to write, march, protest, stop Bezness! Clean up the garbage everywhere....organize neighborhood drives to clean up the garbage. Start fixing the country if you want tourists dollars/Euros/Yen to return! While you turn a blind eye to the thousands of Tunisian rats who rob, steal, swindle, and con from foreign guests, your country is going down even more. FIX this problem! Make bezness a crime! If the government and police won’t stop it, go stop these wimps yourselves. Watch them. Take their phones and laptops so they can’t commit more fraud. Talk to your internet providers about stopping service to known rats! Do something if you love your country.

7. Mango Chutney

I agree, but.......
    Is this not also a crime? It's theft :D

Apples, Heidi, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  8. Judithlyn

I never said to keep them. Maybe turn them in to Embassies as evidence of crimes committed against foreigners.....BUT Theft seems to be legal in Tunisia....as evidenced by all of us on here!

Croydon girl and Jisela like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Ah, but that's stealing from an infidel...so it doesn't matter.
    Also....how many of us reported theft? How many of us could have proved theft? I know full damn well that bastard stole my ring....but I couldn't prove it, and I didn't report it.
    Turning devices over to embassies won't work, but besides that.....the country is also full of cyber cafes, so confiscating devices won't stop them.

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Awareness will deal with them. We just need a few really popular documentaries and movies about this topic...

11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And if Facebook loses popularity...

12. Mango Chutney

Or a book ;)

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was thinking that, too :D

14. Mango Chutney

If you need any pics.....I can provide :D

Judithlyn likes this.
  15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Judithlyn likes this.
  16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You would barely be able to call it fiction. That's the only way it should be produced.

Judithlyn likes this.
  17. MaterialGirl

MaterialGirl Well-Known Member

Totally agree...Independent documentaries about this matter would be a great way to expose Tunisian Love Rats. Unfortunately they require money and people who are willing to take the risk.

Arkady, Brasilgirl, Apples and 3 others like this.
  18. Liliana

Liliana Member

Yes it is, when his fiancé was in Morocco I saw their pics on her account I was very happy, I took the initiative to introduce myself to her and at least she knew who I was. I wanted her to know who I was, where I was from and put a face to the name. I left it at that, at least to put her mind at ease and that I supported their relationship. I hope she will see, that she has support and she takes all the advice given to her. Here in Australia where I am from, we had people committing suicide both male and female because they just wanted someone to love them or share their life with and scammers where behind the stealing of not a couple of dollars but at times in the thousands and millions. These people where vulnerable and lonely, they did not deserve this. That is why, she must take care and really see what is before her.We all deserve to be loved, but not when someone is taking advantage of somebody's good nature. Makes me angry.

Mystery, Brasilgirl, Mystique and 3 others like this.
  19. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Yeah I had one hit on me last summer. Laid it on with a trowel then hit me up for an iTunes card within 24 hours. Someone really needed to up his game.

Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  20. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

They seem to be eager to send nudes.

Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  21. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

It certainly has enough sleeze to be one.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.