a new breed of Cats !!!

Don Mar

Recently a Tunisian living in Italia been arrested for selling a rare breed of cats hahahahahaha

He dyes them with Henna , and there you goo hahahaha

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FoolInLove

Recently a Tunisian living in Italia been arrested for selling a rare breed of cats hahahahahaha

cats.jpg
The land of the greatest what??
Greatest cat's and dog abusers??
The streets of Tunisia is filed with cat's and dog's in horrendous conditions. Many of them are shot and poisoned by the police.
You are bloody evil idiot to find it funny that people torturing animals for profit! FUCK OFF!

Mango Chutney

I saw a video the other day of a dog being shot by the police in Tunisia, it was on their news. They shot him in his upper back leg and just left him trying to drag himself up the road whimpering. I fucking cried and raged! They are disgusting, I cannot understand the sick heads of these people. Even the thought of that video still makes my eyes well up :Cry:
How anybody thinks such sick and twisted acts of evil are funny is truly beyond me :Evil:

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Quote FoolinLove:

Don Mar said:

The land of the greatest what??
Greatest cat's and dog abusers??
The streets of Tunisia is filed with cat's and dog's in horrendous conditions. Many of them are shot and poisoned by the police.
You are bloody evil idiot to find it funny that people torturing animals for profit! FUCK OFF!

eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Don Mar

damn it , i knew that the reactions of the grumpy sad frustrated "ladies" would be quiet the same

lots of short sighted poelpe ,
no one could see the metaphor behind that dyed cat !!!!

some are still stuck in the past and can't move on .....

Liona

damn it , i knew that the reactions of the grumpy sad frustrated "ladies" would be quiet the same

lots of short sighted poelpe ,
no one could see the metaphor behind that dyed cat !!!!

some are still stuck in the past and can't move on .....
Bloody pervert, what kind of metaphor could be in the death of innocent animal? You are not better that the bastard who has been tortued those cats. Your reaction describes your stupidity and cruelty. Freak.

Don Mar

damn , look who's talking about stupidity!!!!! hahahaha
who's been talking about a dead cat here, it's dyed !!!!!!

some grumpy frustrated women , still stuck in the past , when they responde its like they are talking to their rats with all the anger , sadness, frustration, sorrow, stupidity ......

Laura2014

some grumpy frustrated women , still stuck in the past , when they responde its like they are talking to their rats with all the anger , sadness, frustration, sorrow, stupidity ......
Sweetie.... I'm neither frustrated or sad today. Just spent a fortune out shopping. Oh I do love shopping. More shoes!!

You are an idiot, it's not entirely your fault the gene pool is almost devoid of intelligence and education limited to books from 100 years ago.

That said, you found some degree of pleasure in humiliating and causing suffering to an animal. Yes I know it didn't die, not then anyway. That does not excuse barbarism. But you would know all about that, the cruel suffering of millions of sheep and cows slaughtered by amateurs.

So, there you have it. You are a prize twat and I must go as much more shopping to do!

Last edited:

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
I'm so sorry I behaved in a way that made you think I should apologize :)

Laura2014

Sweetie.... I'm neither frustrated or sad today. Just spent a fortune out shopping. Oh I do love shopping. More shoes!!

You are an idiot, it's not entirely your fault the gene pool is almost devoid of intelligence and education limited to books from 100 years ago.

That said, you found some degree of pleasure in humiliating and causing suffering to an animal. Yes I know it didn't die, not then anyway. That does not excuse barbarism. But your people know all about that, the ineotvabd cruel suffering if thousands of sheet, killed by amateurs.

So, there you have it. You are a prize twat and I must go as much more shopping to do!
Won't let me edit today well you get my drift anyway!!! Sheep not sheet hhhh and unnecessary ....

Mango Chutney

the grumpy sad frustrated
Awwww, you're a lovely boy, aren't you :love:
You'll never struggle to find a victim with such words of passion for the ladies :thumbsup:
Are you deranged? Are you an inbreed? Something ain't quite right in the head of anybody that thinks it's acceptable, even hilarious, to abuse innocent animals.
You are slightly twisted, my dear.

Top Bottom