A Warning message sent to me

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jcc, Jul 6, 2014.

1. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Hi Angry Dad..

I am so sorry to read your story and what has happened to your daughter....

I have heard all the terrible stories re the Tunisian police.... I have no doubt her experience with them would of been horrendous....they are bullies..

Now we have the knowledge of two rapes committed by staff in Tunisian hotels..and BOTH owned by Thomas Cook.....This must be dealt with..it is imperative...

Thomas Cook has to be held to account...

Go to see your MP...He/she has a duty to their constituents...They can contact relevant authorities on your behalf....

Inform the British Embassy ....name and shame that man everywhere you can and Thomas Cook...

There has been reccomendations of a good lawyer in Tunisia..im not sure if you feel this is an option?

Did your ex wife have travel insurance? If so contact them and see if there is anything they can do....maybe you had legal cover inc? It is worth checking...

These are a few steps you can take for now.....Make sure Thomas Cook realise that you will NOT let this matter go unpunished....we are talikng about a child being raped here....!!! They can not spout the usual crap that she had been out drinking etc with them..as im sure she didnt do that...I hope not...

Who was sharing the room with her?

Where was her mother?

Im asking you these questions as it is the kind of things they will ask you...

Angry Dad...you will find support here..let us know how you get on....I am sure through these channels you will find a solution..

Last resort if you can do nothing legally get a few burly mates together, go on a trip, find the scum bag and rearrange his features and shove his penis up his arse..

2. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

AngryDad,

As MH007 has suggested, please make a complaint against those Counsellors at CRISIS. Do you have any idea what Professional body they are registered with?

You can also request any notes that were made by these Counsellors while your daughter was having sessions with them, and they have to provide them. It would be interesting to see if they recorded that your daughter could self harm, but in places that can't be seen!

The response that was made is irresponsible, unprofessional and in breach of ethical codes. They have a duty of care, and in no way should encourage clients to harm themselves.

Were they Qualified counsellors or counsellors in training?

This definitely needs to be followed up, and a professional body will pick it up.

3. Jcc

Jcc New Member

Angry Dad, I'm glad you got my Pm and made your way over here, I'm sure you'll get some sound advive and support from members and I truly wish your daughter find's some peace and in time can start to recover from her ordeal.

the nutty professor and Fern like this.
  4. Jcc

Jcc New Member

5. MacCoinneach

MacCoinneach Well-Known Member

Everybody else has covered exactly what I'd like to say. I just wanted to post a comment so you know that there is a lot of support here, and whilst nothing can change what has happened, you will get invaluable advice from the lovely members here, and hopefully some form of justice!

6. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Hi Angry Dad again,

This has really been playing on my mind a lot! You must not let this rest - find out the CEO of the hotels email address, I will also try searching for it. Email him directly, copy in the CEO of Thomas Cook (nutty gave you their email) and also copy in your local MP and copy in the British Embassy in Tunis also. Threaten them with going to the press etc etc etc. . You may also be able to get legal aid due to your daughters age, this is something you could also try? Tell the hotel you will be suing them along with Thomas Cook as they did not uphold a duty of care for their guests and in fact have re-employed him.

You must also, as said before, make an official complaint to Crisis - this is wholly unnacceptable and whoever the person who said this is they need to be TRAINED and reprimanded and not allowed to counsel anyone else until proven to be competent!!

I wish you all the best and there are a lot of ladies and gentlemen on here that will do all they can to help you.

Sorry I am repeating most of what has already been said but you must not let this lie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marilyna, Alien, Jcc and 1 other person like this.
  7. Should have know better

Should have know better Active Member

MH007 is right, this has to be investigated and the man punished. Maybe if nothing else works we could work collectively, many emails to these people or a petition perhaps. I can't even imagine what your daughter and family are going through. Its dreadful that it happened but to be disregarded by the police, hotel and your operator is unbelievably. Do not give up, you must get justice.

8. MissMetal

MissMetal Well-Known Member

I think even threatening to go to the press (even if you dont) might be useful. You or her wont be able to remain annonymous for long though, but hopefully your baby girl can understand that this can happen to other women too.

I hope you were able to get all the rape kit evidence or copies of it. You dont want those files disappearing either. I wonder if you could get a lawyer out there. I dont know the legal system but if charges were laid on him how can he be let free? Is it because your daughter was not there to go to court?....something went very wrong with their system.

9. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Apparently the age of consent in Tunisia is 20.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...tes-about-the-uks-age-of-consent-8945535.html
    Although the article does stress that this is for 'unmarried' couples and as far as I understand it, in Tunisia you can get married at age 17. So anyone below that age would be considered a child.

Here is an interesting article about child sex tourism in Tunisia - not completely relevant to what has happened as it is mainly about Tunisian children, but it does mention some Tunisian Legislation, which might be useful if you do decide to take this up with the Police, the Embassy and Thomas Cook.

Attached Files:

Jcc, the nutty professor and Alien like this.
  10. Big Bang Theory

I found the above document on the http://www.ecpat.org.uk/ website, also worth a visit as they might be able to help you further.
    x

the nutty professor and Alien like this.
  11. Big Bang Theory

Might be of help to you: This article is about a prominent rape case in Tunisia and mentions Monia Bousselmi, a prominent Tunisian women's rights activist.
    Ms Bousselmi has defended rape victims in the past.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26820712

12. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

At 15yrs old as i have already mentioned we are dealing with a child..even here in the UK....this makes the case much more serious....

This man must NOT be allowed to get away with this horrendous crime.

MH007, marilyna, Jcc and 3 others like this.
  13. Big Bang Theory

Maybe Monia Bousselmi would be able to help with this ??
    There is also a female lawyer called Ahlem Belhadj who is also president of the Tunisian Association of Democratic Women. She defended the woman in the above rape case.

14. MissMetal

MissMetal Well-Known Member

Oh thats a good idea, AngryDad should write to her for sure!

15. Big Bang Theory

16. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Hi Jcc, was this Marwen Rahali still working there when you were there? Am presuming you were there very recently

17. Jcc

Jcc New Member

Hi Fern, myself and 16 year old daughter were there just before Angry dad's daughter, I don't recognise him but having said that my brother had flown out a few days before us and he's not a small guy, once we arrived nobody came near us untill the last few days when my brother had already flown home

Alien and Fern like this.
  18. ExNorway

ExNorway Well-Known Member

ANSWAR under in same text

Alien likes this.
  19. ExNorway

Sorry your message came twice in my replay !

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Don´t give me that crap :Evil:
    THAT DIRTY BASTARD SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS EVIL PAWS TO HIMSELF

21. ExNorway

When someone rapes a girl to be fired from the hotel is not what I call punishment...

I find it distasteful that you comment that the victim should have screamed, as you obliviously don't know much of physiological mechanism when it comes to rape, one man is to blame and the justice system in T is totally dysfunctional.

Mango Chutney, N. Amany, Fern and 2 others like this.
  22. N. Amany

N. Amany Well-Known Member

He should go to prison for the rest of his live with his hands tied behind his back ....the rest i keep to myself :sneaky: Cutting his Private Parts of will not make a difference because it happens in the brain ....

23. Big Bang Theory

No, he was still working there

24. N. Amany

Yes exactly ....... WTF

25. N. Amany

Yes exactly ....... and there are many stories like that . Wanna hear another W
    Why ? İ tell you why ... the Hotels know what is going on . Why ? Because they care more for the Money than for the Girl . Why ? because they are sick and have poisoned Minds . Why ? Because they get away with it . Why ? Because here in tunisia the Police system is corrupt so is the tunisian government ? Why ? Because it has corrupt leaders ?Why because it is a corrupt Nation . Why ? Let every Tunisian go and look in the mirror ....thats why

Tactfull likes this.