A Warning message sent to me

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
I do know several persons who have experienced prison in Tunisia, and I can say that Tactfull's description matches reality there. Or even worse...I once had to take sandwiches to a prisoner in La Manouba (ancient jail in Tunis), the guardians took all the stuffing out (chicken, french fries and vedgetables) and the prisoner just got the dry bread with left over of harissa...and was quite happpy with it!

Anyway, it would have been a tunisian girl that got raped, the rapist would have been in jail right away!!!!

T

Tactfull

What this Idiot Men did . One day it will come back to him as the Same ;) .
This is what i know :
As condemns condemned Sooner or later, will respond to you God fearing grievances in his actions,
They all will return to him .

A

Alien

I have just seen a documentary about India, where rape happen against women in every 2 weeks. And men there also blame only women for it. DISGUSTING!!!! What a sick and evil moral and mindset is this??!!! And do they dare to call themselves to Muslims??!!!

M

Mariem

Tunisian mind at its best...
Shows once again the difference between european and tunisian mindset of average people...
well as Tunisian I will try to explain what El matador said .. just to explain not defend him or his opinions here.. just this idea.. I believe that he didnt know how to express and defend himself.. when he said what he said he didnt really mean that he wishes that the sister of the rapist get raped.. never .. thats just a way of Tunisian talk! we live with the belief of "what goes around comes around " or karma or whatever.. we all think like this.. after every single injustice that happens to someone and there is no way to help all what we can say to ease his pain : dont worry this injustice will be done to them one way or another ... nothing evil behind this be sure .. we wish bad things to no one .. El matador thought he will help by that comment but he made a culture shock :Geek:
I have just seen a documentary about India, where rape happen against women in every 2 weeks. And men there also blame only women for it. DISGUSTING!!!! What a sick and evil moral and mindset is this??!!! And do they dare to call themselves to Muslims??!!!
Indians are hindus not muslims.. :)

N

N. Amany

well as Tunisian I will try to explain what El matador said .. just to explain not defend him or his opinions here.. just this idea.. I believe that he didnt know how to express and defend himself.. when he said what he said he didnt really mean that he wishes that the sister of the rapist get raped.. never .. thats just a way of Tunisian talk! we live with the belief of "what goes around comes around " or karma or whatever.. we all think like this.. after every single injustice that happens to someone and there is no way to help all what we can say to ease his pain : dont worry this injustice will be done to them one way or another ... nothing evil behind this be sure .. we wish bad things to no one .. El matador thought he will help by that comment but he made a culture shock :Geek:

Indians are hindus not muslims.. :)
Sorry @Mariem to correct you dear but İndians do have a percentage of muslims in İndia . They even fight against each other ,big subject in itself . İ can understand that @El matador didn't or don't mean harm in what he says and it's correct that when you come from different cultures or background expressions are different i give it that much . He could've /should've worded it different . And am sure he meant to say '' imagine that or what if it had happens to his sister '' . Although Karma can happen ...as a muslim we never wish bad done to others . İf we wish bad on to others than that its a human reaction ( and i wished bad on people too and for a reason , because its a human reaction to feel justice needs be done ) There are laws to live by . And as a Muslim MYSELF i can say this ... Allah prohibits such acts and those who commit acts of violence in anyway shape or form will be brought to justice ( we all did wrong no one is perfect ) . Allah says ...on the day of judgment it will be you all alone in front of the creator there is no one to bribe you out of anything and no one will be next to you ...YOU alone are accountable for the things you have said and done . İ do excuse @El matador for the simple fact that he is very young and that he takes the time at his young age to read stories here . But he also needs learning on how to use his words wisely and that happens with experience . So i say Karma dealt with him now because people jumped on him for the way he expressed himself :thumbsup: . İt happened to me recently as all of you remember . İ didnt think things through and got reprimanded for it . However , i find it very hard to sometimes have to be extra careful in what i say and its often confusing to be honest . İ say too, it has lots to do with religion and culture and thats where we will always misunderstand each other. You will always find different opinions in such cases . Some believe ,such acts (Rape ) should not be punished due to mental illness . Some believe the same should happen to him in return ....etc etc İ can tell you this because it was my JOB to have to deal with such people and i speak from( also own ) experience . Only a small percentage is really just İLL . And since the mind can not be seen many use that as scapegoat , we all know it happens . Anyway , short story long . :confused:
Dear @El matador please watch the following . İ watched it again to remind myself too

Last edited:
N

N. Amany

Religion has all to do with decency, honesty and morality...well most religions do.
i understand what you mean but also Atheist act with decency , honesty and moral and in my humble opinion. İ think that makes us human beings and what we should stand for . Religion is the reminder and a way to keep such traits . :) . There was a way of live before religion and the creator ( imho) created nothing evil but it was the İblis that made people disbelieve. So Allah/God send many warning Torah /Bible/Qur'an

Amira

Rat Expert
To rape a Girls and women is terriable and to blame women for it is disgusting and this is men without brain and feelings .No right to rape they have to Accept NO

M

Mariem

Sorry @Mariem to correct you dear but İndians do have a percentage of muslims in İndia . They even fight against each other ,big subject in itself . İ can understand that @El matador didn't or don't mean harm in what he says and it's correct that when you come from different cultures or background expressions are different i give it that much . He could've /should've worded it different . And am sure he meant to say '' imagine that or what if it had happens to his sister '' . Although Karma can happen ...as a muslim we never wish bad done to others . İf we wish bad on to others than that its a human reaction ( and i wished bad on people too and for a reason , because its a human reaction to feel justice needs be done ) There are laws to live by . And as a Muslim MYSELF i can say this ... Allah prohibits such acts and those who commit acts of violence in anyway shape or form will be brought to justice ( we all did wrong no one is perfect ) . Allah says ...on the day of judgment it will be you all alone in front of the creator there is no one to bribe you out of anything and no one will be next to you ...YOU alone are accountable for the things you have said and done . İ do excuse @El matador for the simple fact that he is very young and that he takes the time at his young age to read stories here . But he also needs learning on how to use his words wisely and that happens with experience . So i say Karma dealt with him now because people jumped on him for the way he expressed himself :thumbsup: . İt happened to me recently as all of you remember . İ didnt think things through and got reprimanded for it . However , i find it very hard to sometimes have to be extra careful in what i say and its often confusing to be honest . İ say too, it has lots to do with religion and culture and thats where we will always misunderstand each other. You will always find different opinions in such cases . Some believe ,such acts (Rape ) should not be punished due to mental illness . Some believe the same should happen to him in return ....etc etc İ can tell you this because it was my JOB to have to deal with such people and i speak from( also own ) experience . Only a small percentage is really just İLL . And since the mind can not be seen many use that as scapegoat , we all know it happens . Anyway , short story long . :confused:
Dear @El matador please watch the following . İ watched it again to remind myself too
Islam exists everywhere Amany I didnt say there are no muslims there to correct me my dear :) but India is a hindu country why relating the question of rape to Muslims when they only represent 13% of the country ? ( same % as Russia)

N

N. Amany

Islam exists everywhere Amany I didnt say there are no muslims there to correct me my dear :) but India is a hindu country why relating the question of rape to Muslims when they only represent 13% of the country ? ( same % as Russia)
of course islam exist everywhere ,i was in india on seminar ...we would have to ask @Alien about the documentary i never saw the Docu . İ agree with the second part of your question . Rape happens everywhere and its not restricted to race or religion . Many people just focus more on muslims as it is the religion of peace . But people may never understand the issue that if people act out such crimes it has nothing to do with the religion absolutely nothing . Even if they claim to be religious İT İS FORBİDDEN and not justified at any case .

Last edited:
N

N. Amany

İ do understand what @Alien is trying to say ....i think she means the same and said '' and they dare '' to call themselves Muslim .

simple

Ratslayer
Theres more than 13% of muslims in India ,,,,Kashmere is still an on going conflict ,they had religious riots not so long ago in the 90s .It is mainly Hindu ,muslims are over 20 % and christians 13%,,Its a fasinating country,but its been ,destroyed and divided by religion .

N

N. Amany

Theres more than 13% of muslims in India ,,,,Kashmere is still an on going conflict ,they had religious riots not so long ago in the 90s .It is mainly Hindu ,muslims are over 20 % and christians 13%,,Its a fasinating country,but its been ,destroyed and divided by religion .
yeap sounds about right

I_fell_for_it

Hi Angry Dad again,

This has really been playing on my mind a lot! You must not let this rest - find out the CEO of the hotels email address, I will also try searching for it. Email him directly, copy in the CEO of Thomas Cook (nutty gave you their email) and also copy in your local MP and copy in the British Embassy in Tunis also. Threaten them with going to the press etc etc etc. . You may also be able to get legal aid due to your daughters age, this is something you could also try? Tell the hotel you will be suing them along with Thomas Cook as they did not uphold a duty of care for their guests and in fact have re-employed him.

You must also, as said before, make an official complaint to Crisis - this is wholly unnacceptable and whoever the person who said this is they need to be TRAINED and reprimanded and not allowed to counsel anyone else until proven to be competent!!

I wish you all the best and there are a lot of ladies and gentlemen on here that will do all they can to help you.

Sorry I am repeating most of what has already been said but you must not let this lie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This guy is a manager of soviva, he works between Soviva and houra palace.. See attachment..

Attachments

I_fell_for_it

Really hoping Angry Dad gets justice for his daughter.
I am never going to Tunisia again.. It's stories like this that really put me off the place. Yes it's cheap but it's because they are practically begging us to go there..

Tunisia14

Hi Newbie here. Many thanks to Jcc for taking my pm on trip advisor seriously.
As previously posted my 15 year old Daughter was brutally raped by a waiter at the hotel that she was staying at with my ex-wife, he followed her to her room and forced his way in then raped her in a sadistic violent way which has left her suicidal and feeling worthless.
Aside from the obvious upset to us as a family I am as my tag suggests really angry that I cannot get any justice from the ahem legal system over there. She is only a tourist so we will hold him until they go home.
They were treated really badly by thomas cook and the hotel, and I find out that upon his release he was working again at the same place.
I would love to go to the papers with this but I fear for the anonymity of my daughter. We are not loaded with money so pursuing it privately is out of the question (when I approached Thomas Cook for help we were offered £600 in compensation as long as we signed a disclaimer waiving my daughters rights to further pursuing this at a later date) As you can imagine I was furious at this corporate attempt to barter with her feelings.
I have been trying to post warnings for nearly a year on different sites such as Trip Advisor etc but cannot get past the moderators who say it is inappropriate content but thanks to Jcc I have found you guys who appear to have the forum I was looking for.
His name is Marwan Rahali he is early 20s and was working at Port El Kantaoui in Soviva resort

This is him?

https://www.facebook.com/marwan.rahali.75/photos

Heidi

Inactive
Hi Newbie here. Many thanks to Jcc for taking my pm on trip advisor seriously.
As previously posted my 15 year old Daughter was brutally raped by a waiter at the hotel that she was staying at with my ex-wife, he followed her to her room and forced his way in then raped her in a sadistic violent way which has left her suicidal and feeling worthless.
Aside from the obvious upset to us as a family I am as my tag suggests really angry that I cannot get any justice from the ahem legal system over there. She is only a tourist so we will hold him until they go home.
They were treated really badly by thomas cook and the hotel, and I find out that upon his release he was working again at the same place.
I would love to go to the papers with this but I fear for the anonymity of my daughter. We are not loaded with money so pursuing it privately is out of the question (when I approached Thomas Cook for help we were offered £600 in compensation as long as we signed a disclaimer waiving my daughters rights to further pursuing this at a later date) As you can imagine I was furious at this corporate attempt to barter with her feelings.
I have been trying to post warnings for nearly a year on different sites such as Trip Advisor etc but cannot get past the moderators who say it is inappropriate content but thanks to Jcc I have found you guys who appear to have the forum I was looking for.
His name is Marwan Rahali he is early 20s and was working at Port El Kantaoui in Soviva resort

index.jpg ;)

Liona

Rat Expert
OMG!! And this ugly twat is still with his zibi on this place??? No one still did not castrate him????