A Warning message sent to me

N. Amany

Well you say so amani, i thought the hotels are safe tho!!
The hotels are safe , but not the people who run the Hotels ...please think about that . And you know exactly what goes on in this country , its not like it is news . İts has been so for many years . regardless where you are from in tunisia THEY ALL KNOW İT and to claim they never heard of it are lying...

N. Amany

Some hotels in tunisia are running by big criminals and of course you'll never see the owner of the hotel.
So then ...you got your answer right there . Top criminals breed low life criminals ....

Fern

They did report him to the hotel and the police and the tour company
And money was left for a lawyer, that disappeared. Foreign office in UK also was informed. Tunisia is world class for corruption! Hope angry dad's daughter is on the road to recovery

simple

Believe me @blonde bitch , @Fern , even if they jail him , it will be ok to him , because the prisons in tunisia are almost like hotels, they sleep,they eat, they have a TV etc.. so it won't bother him and it is a just period then he will get out of the prison.
The prisons in Tunisia are very cruel ,,,not at all nice,,,Prison is the best place for him.They may have TVs and food ,but they also have many bearded ones ,who will preach and intimidate .He will spend his time afraid .

ExNorway

Believe me @blonde bitch , @Fern , even if they jail him , it will be ok to him , because the prisons in tunisia are almost like hotels, they sleep,they eat, they have a TV etc.. so it won't bother him and it is a just period then he will get out of the prison.
Oh dear ! This is what you could dear to say of Norwegian prison, unless he has a lot of bribe money he will not be " good" in a Tunisian prison even I know that .. Unfortunately he is not there.

T

Tactfull

You are wrong :)
Prison in Tunis are HELL ;)
Dirty& Nasty place , Criminals people sleep together in one room 50 to 100 men's in one room ;)
if you was in jail before , you will not say like that ;)

T

Tactfull

From what I've heard about and seen from tunisian prisons...he would spend his time there with his back against the wall, especially at night!!!!!
if that girl was tunisian girl & Teenager .
He will spend 10 to 15 years :)
i did not know when someone from Tunis raped European girl , how much time will spend in Jail .
What he did is insane & he is big Ass & Animals . i see he will never to be a real man .
Feel sorry for that girl , Hope she will be fine with time :love:

Laurence

I do know several persons who have experienced prison in Tunisia, and I can say that Tactfull's description matches reality there. Or even worse...I once had to take sandwiches to a prisoner in La Manouba (ancient jail in Tunis), the guardians took all the stuffing out (chicken, french fries and vedgetables) and the prisoner just got the dry bread with left over of harissa...and was quite happpy with it!

Anyway, it would have been a tunisian girl that got raped, the rapist would have been in jail right away!!!!

T

Tactfull

What this Idiot Men did . One day it will come back to him as the Same ;) .
This is what i know :
As condemns condemned Sooner or later, will respond to you God fearing grievances in his actions,
They all will return to him .

Alien

I have just seen a documentary about India, where rape happen against women in every 2 weeks. And men there also blame only women for it. DISGUSTING!!!! What a sick and evil moral and mindset is this??!!! And do they dare to call themselves to Muslims??!!!

Laurence

Religion has all to do with decency, honesty and morality...well most religions do.

Mariem

Tunisian mind at its best...
Shows once again the difference between european and tunisian mindset of average people...
well as Tunisian I will try to explain what El matador said .. just to explain not defend him or his opinions here.. just this idea.. I believe that he didnt know how to express and defend himself.. when he said what he said he didnt really mean that he wishes that the sister of the rapist get raped.. never .. thats just a way of Tunisian talk! we live with the belief of "what goes around comes around " or karma or whatever.. we all think like this.. after every single injustice that happens to someone and there is no way to help all what we can say to ease his pain : dont worry this injustice will be done to them one way or another ... nothing evil behind this be sure .. we wish bad things to no one .. El matador thought he will help by that comment but he made a culture shock :Geek:
I have just seen a documentary about India, where rape happen against women in every 2 weeks. And men there also blame only women for it. DISGUSTING!!!! What a sick and evil moral and mindset is this??!!! And do they dare to call themselves to Muslims??!!!
Indians are hindus not muslims.. :)

N. Amany

well as Tunisian I will try to explain what El matador said .. just to explain not defend him or his opinions here.. just this idea.. I believe that he didnt know how to express and defend himself.. when he said what he said he didnt really mean that he wishes that the sister of the rapist get raped.. never .. thats just a way of Tunisian talk! we live with the belief of "what goes around comes around " or karma or whatever.. we all think like this.. after every single injustice that happens to someone and there is no way to help all what we can say to ease his pain : dont worry this injustice will be done to them one way or another ... nothing evil behind this be sure .. we wish bad things to no one .. El matador thought he will help by that comment but he made a culture shock :Geek:

Indians are hindus not muslims.. :)
Sorry @Mariem to correct you dear but İndians do have a percentage of muslims in İndia . They even fight against each other ,big subject in itself . İ can understand that @El matador didn't or don't mean harm in what he says and it's correct that when you come from different cultures or background expressions are different i give it that much . He could've /should've worded it different . And am sure he meant to say '' imagine that or what if it had happens to his sister '' . Although Karma can happen ...as a muslim we never wish bad done to others . İf we wish bad on to others than that its a human reaction ( and i wished bad on people too and for a reason , because its a human reaction to feel justice needs be done ) There are laws to live by . And as a Muslim MYSELF i can say this ... Allah prohibits such acts and those who commit acts of violence in anyway shape or form will be brought to justice ( we all did wrong no one is perfect ) . Allah says ...on the day of judgment it will be you all alone in front of the creator there is no one to bribe you out of anything and no one will be next to you ...YOU alone are accountable for the things you have said and done . İ do excuse @El matador for the simple fact that he is very young and that he takes the time at his young age to read stories here . But he also needs learning on how to use his words wisely and that happens with experience . So i say Karma dealt with him now because people jumped on him for the way he expressed himself :thumbsup: . İt happened to me recently as all of you remember . İ didnt think things through and got reprimanded for it . However , i find it very hard to sometimes have to be extra careful in what i say and its often confusing to be honest . İ say too, it has lots to do with religion and culture and thats where we will always misunderstand each other. You will always find different opinions in such cases . Some believe ,such acts (Rape ) should not be punished due to mental illness . Some believe the same should happen to him in return ....etc etc İ can tell you this because it was my JOB to have to deal with such people and i speak from( also own ) experience . Only a small percentage is really just İLL . And since the mind can not be seen many use that as scapegoat , we all know it happens . Anyway , short story long . :confused:
Dear @El matador please watch the following . İ watched it again to remind myself too

Last edited:

N. Amany

Religion has all to do with decency, honesty and morality...well most religions do.
i understand what you mean but also Atheist act with decency , honesty and moral and in my humble opinion. İ think that makes us human beings and what we should stand for . Religion is the reminder and a way to keep such traits . :) . There was a way of live before religion and the creator ( imho) created nothing evil but it was the İblis that made people disbelieve. So Allah/God send many warning Torah /Bible/Qur'an

Amira

To rape a Girls and women is terriable and to blame women for it is disgusting and this is men without brain and feelings .No right to rape they have to Accept NO

Top Bottom