A word of warning for sexual relations via webcam

beznessbitch

My rat has tried many times to blackmail me. I'm a bit ashamed but he would persuade me to dress up for him and show him things. He would also participate in these games but unbeknown to me he would screenshot or record them. I dont know what his intentions were at the beginning but now my hands are tied at naming him here and I wish I could so i could help others who he is ratting and I'm so sure there are plenty. I think him and his two filthy brothers have ratting down to a fine art. I'm actually surprised he not here in gallery from other women.. But then again he has probably done the same with them.. very clever. However i also have millions of photos of me and him together and photos of his dirty family so he is also would not like to be seen here... the moral of my story.. don't get intimate over the camera.. He begged me to the point he done my head in. I mostly said no but had a couple of moments with him.. He swore it was between us. Accused me of being crazy why he would show anyone. Well i dont know if he has but just dont put yourself in a situation leaving it open to blackmail. It's a horrible feeling. I told him if he did show them to anyone I would kill myself. Please be careful. These rats are disgusting people and will use anything to extract money or to prevent being named and shamed.

sheebee

If he were to post nudes or whatever, he could be arrested because in Tunisia that's illegal & he knows that. Mine threatened that too

Mango Chutney

he could be arrested because in Tunisia that's illegal & he knows that.
I have no faith at all in Tunisian law :( It's oh so easy to buy your way out of stuff there.

I didn't see this thread before, BB, that's good advice. Giving rats access to that stuff means you leave yourself wide open to their pathetic blackmail attempts. We even had a rat on here threatening a victim with explicit images of herself if she didn't delete the thread :rolleyes:
They are evil through and through. They may act brave on here, like they think the fame is great, but it's bullshit, their exposure here plants seeds and ruins their Bezness.

beznessbitch

well the rat is stepping up a gear today... I'm changing my number from tomorrow. I've spoken to him today to tell him to leave me alone. he says he misses me and want nothing only friendship. I was not rude to him but very firm. and tomorrow my phone number is changing forever. I'm sure he do miss me i am kind of wonderful.... but i dont miss him at all. I have not one bit of feeling for him... weird how the door just closed for him. he is scratching pitifully at that door... I don't want be nasty... it's very very sad to me. I don't want hurt anyone.. I'm happy now. why does he want spoil things for me. when will he ever just leave me alone?

Liona

I'm sure he do miss me
It's the greatest mistake to think like this. And do you know why? Because a rat is not able to appreciate human qualities, human nature, even true human beauty. He could miss only the profits he had from you.
i am kind of wonderful
This without any doubts.
he says he misses me and want nothing only friendship
One more shit. A rat has no idea what the friendship means. He needs profits again. At least your energy which you could give him as your attention, empathy. Think about this.
Please don't let him to spoil your recovery. Come here better and we will explain you every single rat's step to protect you.

Last edited:

beznessbitch

It's the greatest mistake to think like this. And do you know why? Because a rat is not able to appreciate human qualities, human nature, even true human beauty. He could miss only the profits he had from you.

This without any doubts.

One more shit. A rat has no idea what the friendship means. He needs profits again. At least your energy which you could give him as your attention, empathy. Think about this.
Please don't let him to soil your recovery. Come here better and we will explain you every single rat's step to protect you.
I'm here.. I know it all now liona. thand goodness for u guys.. I come to carry on this path I'm on.. never ever am I so worthless to put up with it again. I told him I have friends i dont need another one. at the end he start get angry say why u talking this shit.. I said goodbye. I think once u change number he cannot contact me or if he try I can't see it.. as they say outta sight outta mind xxxx

Liona

I can't be clearer
I like the name he has in your phone.:D:D
Well, I understand your wish to explain him what you feel. I have been in your shoes...I wrote a lot. But all those writting were like the conversations with the closed door. Now, after the time, I know it would be better to write everything, but never send him. Because all these letters show we still need them, even if we write " we dont need them".
I wish it was your last message to him.
If you ever want to say/explain him something, just write it down, but don't send. Burn it.

beznessbitch

it was the very last time I ever send him a message and only because I would prefer it if he stops message me but mango is right he won't so my only option is change my number

beznessbitch

A lot of rat's bullshit. His speech is so primitive. Is it so interesting to speak/ waste your time with such retarded?:rolleyes:
I'm not waste my time that took all of 5 minutes x 5 minutes to make myself very very clear is 5 minutes worth wasting x don't be hard on me please I'm only a human and i really am sure that i have nothing more to add to what I said x

Top Bottom