A word of warning for sexual relations via webcam

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
if he ever threatens me again I will go to the police and Tunisian embassy..
The Tunisian police? Don't bother! As long as there is money being put into their failing economy, they don't care how it got there. They are nice to your face, taking bribes and laughing behind your back.
The gang rapists and paedophile were given new names and went back to work...they ain't gonna do nothing about money and threats.
There are no harassment laws in Tunisia, I learned this after my rat and another one from here on the forum harassed me and my family.
Trust me....they won't do anything.
Reporting him and sending proof to the Embassy is worthwhile though....it will go against him if he tries to obtain a British visa via another victim.
it's abuse and the world is recognising it now
Yes, the civilised world recognises it.....Tunisia doesn't.
I would put together the blackmail dossier with a record of all the threats ,
Monies extorted etc Dates , Times , amounts .
I would also claim to have incriminating screenshots and recordings that you had also made of him .
This is a good idea, get all your proof together in one file....send it to the Embassy. Don't waste your time with the Tunisian police.

beznessbitch

the worst part was not being able to tell anyone.. my daughter still doesn't know. my friends don't know.. I'm opening up a bit now but u ladies are the only people I can talk to about this. i wanna cry that i been so stupid.. I'm not young girl. I was 41 when I met him with the mind of a teenager :(

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
the worst part was not being able to tell anyone.. my daughter still doesn't know. my friends don't know.. I'm opening up a bit now but u ladies are the only people I can talk to about this. i wanna cry that i been so stupid.. I'm not young girl. I was 41 when I met him with the mind of a teenager :(
To be honest, chick....they wouldn't understand even if you could talk to them about it. The only people that can understand the hurt and devastation caused by a Bezness relationship, are those that have been through it, hence why the media and it's readers have made a joke out of Bezness, they blame and mock the victim.

In real life, I have one friend that suffered similar, so had a good understanding....but even she couldn't understand why I kept flying back to the freak after visiting England.
Stick with us, just keep pouring it out on here. Writing it down helps to release it from our systems and helps us to make sense of it all. It was only after I started writing here that I realised just how bad things had been.
You are not alone :)

beznessbitch

I will... it has taken a while as when I first came here I would still talk to him when I was lonely or bored.. but now everything feel different. I really don't want other ladies to suffer like I have. so me telling what has happened to me hopefully can help someone else not do the things I did and hopefully someone reading this maybe a lightbulb will go on for them and other women who are pressured into sexual relation via webcam.. the scheming rats can and do use it to extort money from their victims and also to have a hold over them.. that's the biggest one the hold over me was vicelike. I do still worry about it but I also know that he was evil but as to carrying out the threats i dont know. he knows now no money left. he also knows I've moved on. the only reason he has left is pure spite.. I pray he is not so spiteful but what with other victims of abuse and harassment speaking out I would hope that he would make himself look pure evil. I don't have a spiteful bone in my body.. but if he does anything now he is going to be the one who is famous not me

Heidi

Administrator
but if he does anything now he is going to be the one who is famous not me
Even if you can't get at him in Tunisia, you can get him into the tabloids in your country. They will be salivating for your story and he will be widely known. Of course, so will be you. It does take a lot of guts to do that and I normally don't recomment it, but if the cat is out of the bag (so to speak) - what have you got to loose :Ninja:

beznessbitch

Even if you can't get at him in Tunisia, you can get him into the tabloids in your country. They will be salivating for your story and he will be widely known. Of course, so will be you. It does take a lot of guts to do that and I normally don't recomment it, but if the cat is out of the bag (so to speak) - what have you got to loose :Ninja:
no no no.. I would never bring that attention on myself.. I'd rather remain anonymous here and deal with it in my own way.. not everyone needs to know my business plus I struggle to put it in any chronological order x

Heidi

Administrator
To make myself clear: If my rat had put degrading pictures of me on the internet and to all my family and friends (which he could not, since nobody wants to see a P ussy cat :whistle:), you can bet on it, that he would have been in the tabloids and all the sex magazines I would have been able to find

beznessbitch

Me either....I'd cry at the comments by the readers that don't understand this scam, that make us into a public laughing stock.
If and when you feel ready, fame on TLR is enough.
The media are very cruel about this scam.
yes I know mango.. I've read very mocking stories where nasty undertones about the woman run through the report. no I been through enough x

beznessbitch

To make myself clear: If my rat had put degrading pictures of me on the internet and to all my family and friends (which he could not, since nobody wants to see a P ussy cat :whistle:), you can bet on it, that he would have been in the tabloids and all the sex magazines I would have been able to find
Yes well he hasn't done it to my knowledge ... he threatened to do this as a way to control and extort from me. yes if he does it then I will reconsider but im not about to antagonize.. to be honest nothing I did was disgusting or sick.. just get undressed and be naked with him... I didn't use sex toys or anything.. I'm just ashamed I even did that.. In the grand scheme I didn't do anything wrong.. just trusted him that the moments shared were because he loved me and needed me.. how wrong I was. I don't have anything to say I will post pics of him in compromising pictures because.. I didn't take any.. my heart was clean.. and still is. never in those times did I think to screenshot him to use against him at a later date.. but he did.. when he was saying I love u baby show me more.. he had one hand taking videos and pictures.. sick isn't it.

Vicious Vixen

Yes well he hasn't done it to my knowledge ... he threatened to do this as a way to control and extort from me. yes if he does it then I will reconsider but im not about to antagonize.. to be honest nothing I did was disgusting or sick.. just get undressed and be naked with him... I didn't use sex toys or anything.. I'm just ashamed I even did that.. In the grand scheme I didn't do anything wrong.. just trusted him that the moments shared were because he loved me and needed me.. how wrong I was. I don't have anything to say I will post pics of him in compromising pictures because.. I didn't take any.. my heart was clean.. and still is. never in those times did I think to screenshot him to use against him at a later date.. but he did.. when he was saying I love u baby show me more.. he had one hand taking videos and pictures.. sick isn't it.
Don't let him know you're ashamed. Every guy I've talked to thinks I'm crazy and a loose cannon so even if they tried to blackmail me with anything I'd probably laugh and say I don't care lol. They always show me their goods and i snap away but when they beg me I tend to just laugh at them and say no. Don't let that dirty sucker frighten you. I bet I could get his pictures from him!!

beznessbitch

Don't let him know you're ashamed. Every guy I've talked to thinks I'm crazy and a loose cannon so even if they tried to blackmail me with anything I'd probably laugh and say I don't care lol. They always show me their goods and i snap away but when they beg me I tend to just laugh at them and say no. Don't let that dirty sucker frighten you. I bet I could get his pictures from him!!
I honestly wouldn't want u too.. I also visit him 10 - 12 times and spent thousands

beznessbitch

I dont bother to even converse with any of them now.. I don't waste any time with the dirty fuckers

Vicious Vixen

I know honey, it takes getting burned a time or two to wake up. I didn't get used by a foreign guy but these Americans can be just as bad so I've learned a thing or two along the way. I like to waste their time and play head games with them since they try to hurt so many women. Pisses me off

beznessbitch

It's kinda like playing solitaire with mejust a big game lol
well I used to spend my time like that.. I can't be arsed now.. no point for me at all. I'm finished with all men... I'm not a player and i can never be. I tried but it don't come natural to me lol.

beznessbitch

one hand on the camera clicking away and one hand on his dick wanking away!!! lol gotta laugh really

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, I see. Well yes, if the horse has already bolted, so to speak...there would be nothing left to lose.
I know me though...I think I'd just pull my duvet over my head and cry for England :D But only for a while.....;)

"Hey Shitty, open ur WhatsApp"???? He calls you shitty?!! Oh my feckin God, the ugly feckin freak of nature! That's pissed me off :Evil:

beznessbitch

What a scumbag!!! Why he won't leave you alone after the gig is up? This is why I play with their heads, they think they're so smart!
I honestly think u cannot play a player.. I did once like I made him go to get money and had given him a false number.. and also told him I was coming and made him go to airport but I didn't go.. that's about as nasty as I have been and that didn't really make me happy too

Top Bottom