ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Judithlyn, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

EE6D8763-77F4-4BEB-9B7B-3E61D3707930.jpeg

2. Judithlyn

Beware foreign ladies! I was with him for 3 and 1/2 years, nearly another year in breaking up and recovering! He’s a real professional at this bezness crap! He completely fooled me, my friends, and family. He wanted to marry me but I felt some deep insecurity and never could put my finger on it! Thankfully, I never married him but lived with him a lot in both countries. He’s very desperate now for cash, clothes, a phone, glasses, teeth, everything! He also wants a house, house repairs on his parents house, a car, a business (he’s very greedy!) He’s unemployed, lives with his parents, and will turn 29 on November 16! He’s had so many victims from many countries! Read his BIG thread here under Rat on a Rat....Abdelhak Rahali.....It’s been some rollercoaster adventure for me! I’m finally recovered and see him very clearly for what he really is....a narcissistic, greedy, selfish, sociopath!!!

AmberHeart, Liona and yougogirl75 like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Looks like not only Karma got Abdelhak Rahali but the Tooth Fairy too :whistle:

BAE33BBE-C0D8-4B15-934A-B97D8C3A4E89.jpeg received_2044401348910213_kindlephoto-154364636.jpg

4. Judithlyn

How can I get this new thread into the gallery or a new album? I’m not a very good IT person!

5. Judithlyn

Those glasses and the necklace are broken now also....as is his phone! Karma seems to be getting him good.....and it could not have happened to a more deserving person....RAT! Hahaha:love::thumbsup::D

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I don't think a new album is needed :) I'll put the link in his album

Judithlyn likes this.
  7. Judithlyn

Thank you, my friend!

Heidi likes this.
  8. Judithlyn

I finally have an off day today so time to think again! I’m so sooooo angry! It’s not hurt...I’m over that part, but now, how to get over this anger? I remember the lies! On N’s first visit to Tunisia, he was wearing my new Reeboks and bracelet! He lied always...they were from his brother! Bull, they were from me! He pushed me to send them in August, 2015. She went there in sept...and he had no decent shoes! He pulled this crap on me always, got caught, and lied nonstop! His brother lied to me too! I doubted myself...I’m wrong....my mistake! NO, I was RIGHT and Abdelhak and Wajdi lied to me over and over and over! I still haven’t figured out the parents and siblings! I think about all of those poor nieces and nephews!! What a horrendous upbringing they are seeing! They were sweet kids when I met them, but hanging out with their uncles...I honestly worry about them. Even the oldest brother’s wide recently moved alone to Qatar! She left her husband and 2 girls, about 10 and 12 behind in Tunisia! I thought she was my friend but she never once wrote back to me....nothing! The whole family seems bonkers! Lots of conversations just come up in my head! I hate this! I hate them! I just want to be finished with this entire nightmare! Sorry...rant finished!!!

9. magic

magic Well-Known Member

How do you know he’s desperate now? Why do you believe anything he has to say? They’re NEVER desperate,they always have other victims in the pipe line.They ALWAYS have credit and ALWAYS have a phone ( their life line of course) Anything this despicable c unt tells you can ,for sure,be the opposite! Why would he tell you he is prospering,of course he wouldn’t,he doesn’t want to lose his major investment ( albeit too thick to hold on to you) He obviously won’t admit to you of having other sources /victims/ . He wants your money so is playing the pooooor meeee line .kick this pig eyed vile dirty toothless vermin to the kerb,where hopefully he will bang his head,and never get up again :Evil::Not Worthy:

10. Judithlyn

He knows I’m finished with him! I made it perfectly clear! It took him months to grasp it but he finally has! I’m sure he has other victims! He’s done this bezness garbage his entire life! He learned from 2 brothers, I think. He’s the baby of the family so between their teaching him, pampering him, and covering for him, he’s the perfect bezness criminal! He’s never worked! He lies so unbelievably easily, he cheats without feeling a thing, he’s truly vile to his inner core! Abdelhak has a life of hell in front of him! He’s too stupid and narrow minded to realize that he did it all to himself! I truly believe that he is very mentally ill! He needs help, but he is no longer my problem nor my concern! He hurt me too deeply to forgive or even want to try to help him any longer! I’m finished! I’m still very angry, but the deep hurt is slowly dissipating....finallyyyyyyy!!!!!

Brasilgirl likes this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Where did this imbecile post these photos of him? In Facebook? He is really insane in his head.

Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I think they were the 'Poor me, pity me, offer cash to me' pics he sent Judith :rolleyes:

13. Judithlyn

They didn’t work though! By that time, I knew the REAL him so found them quite comical! He used to tell me how smart he was! Hahaha

AmberHeart likes this.
  14. Judithlyn

Y
    Yes, indeed....Abdelhak is insane!!!

15. Judithlyn

Did you notice the bandages on his hand? That’s where he punched out my dining room chandelier and glass flew into 3 rooms! He terrified me!

AmberHeart likes this.
  16. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

The rat with unstable mental state is very common case.
    I hope, you stopped answering him wherever he messages you.

Jisela, AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

What a vomit..:sick::sick:

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Why did he punch the chandelier? What had happened in his twisted head that warranted frightening you that way?

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  19. Judithlyn

Too much alcohol! You should have seen him drink! He drank at least 15 beers, 3 bottles of wine, and vodka on that night! I honestly can not remember why he punched that chandelier, because we never fought, but when he went outside to smoke, I locked the door! I locked him out until he sobered up. He was really hurt and called his doctor brother and Wajdi. Wajdi was furious at me cause “I’m the only person he knows in Japan to take care of his little brother!” The doctor brother told me that Abdelhak and I needed to cool it with the drinking! I told them both that Abdelhak was in NO danger! Unknown to him, I have cameras all over my house...inside and outside! I was watching him on monitors until I unlocked the door! He was safe plus my little town is very safe! Grrrrrr! What a night! It was eye opening to me! I saw then that he does have a temper. I’m sure that if I had ever actually been his....as in wife....he would have punched me. He kept everything bottled up inside of himself which is not good. One brother even told me that I was the only person he will open up and talk to so please get him to talk about what is going on within himself. Even his Mother worried about that!

He took his anger at me out on a neighbor man a few weeks ago. He called me to show me his arms, legs, and hands. He was bruised and cut everywhere. The other man had “bleeding from his head”! From what I heard, that other man did not really cause a confrontation. I think he touched him on his face and Abdelhak went bizerk! He broke his phone, my necklace gift, and the glasses I bought him that night. He normally did not ask me for cash, but that night he did. He was just dying over his phone being broken. I told him NO that I’m not wiring him any money after the ways he has treated me and hurt me! That’s why I’m sure he’s desperate for new victims if he hasn’t already found some! This whole year, he really has been very poor. He’s been working part time in some friend’s shop for coffee shop money and cigarettes. I wrote him a final “we are finished” letter about 2 weeks ago. He replied very kindly. I then wrote one more telling him exactly why we are finished so that he would clearly understand. I have never heard from him at all since. Since then, I have no idea what is going on with him. I’m just thankful that 10,000K come between us! He has like 54 first cousins. He is probably suppose to marry one of them. I wish them well! (More inbreeding! Disgusting!)

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Tis a good job you got away from him. My rats temper first displayed itself in a similar fashion. He'd accidentally locked me in the bathroom before going to buy pizza with Hamza one....he was not gone long, but it was long enough for me to get in a panic. He punched the bathroom sink and broke all the pipework off it, he was crying and wailing hysterically in the bathroom like a madman...I ran out of the room....I was terrified! It ended with me consoling him!! :eek:
    Now....I regret not paying more attention to that incident....it was a sign of the madman he was, so I'm uber happy you got away from yours. Locking him outside was probably the best thing you could have done.

The alcohol, again....same with my rat...couldn't handle alcohol...I had to ban him from drinking it in the end.

Whilst on an illegal escape, I used his temper and alcohol issues to my advantage. He was on his way to Europe to kill my kids, I needed to make him angry, as I knew he'd hit the bottle and loosen his tongue...it was the only way I knew he'd give me his exact location for the authorities. I got dressed up like a hoe, cleavage and all, did my hair, staged the living room with assistance from my family...and sent him selfies of me in a 'cocktail bar'....it was my living room!
    Two of my kids were waving the torches of mobile phones around for effect! My eldest son was stood beside me, just enough of him to identify him as a male, but not who he was....well it worked! Houssem went apeshit....not only did he get drunk, he also got into a fight, slipped up on his location...but he gave me a bit of gold dust....the pics of him in his fake Italian Red Cross uniform :D
    I also did similar with a nightclub....t'was some crazy life!
    These rats don't deal well with alcohol. You think they can't possibly get any worse...but they do.

I got the same shit about being the only one he trusted enough to open up to, not just from the mouths of his family, but from he himself. It's all bollocks and bullshit to make us feel valued.....a way of safeguarding that visa by making us feel special...I'd pay no heed to that crap.....it's page fifteen in the Rat Bible, I'm afraid :D

Damn shame you didn't have those cameras in the bathroom!!! You'd have seen him fishing :D

I wouldn't bother explaining things to him....he doesn't care. Silence is best for you, as is carrying on with your own life, but in such a way....that he knows nothing :thumbsup:

21. Judithlyn

Wow Mango! You know both of our exes sure picked strong survivor women to pull their crap on! I think you got out in the Knick of time to save your life! I’m sure that I got out in the Knick of time to save myself from being injured. I’m so certain that if I go back there, I am sure that nobody will ever hear from me again! I know he is full of anger and pent up rage at me! I never want to see him again! Sadly, he knows me very well. He knows many people in my little town. He knows all of my friends. I’m not talking to him at all! After my final letter, he has not written me, called me, or nothing! I’m hoping this silence is forever not just one of his nasty mood-swings! The silent treatment....isn’t that hilarious? 28 going on 4!!!! Idiot!

They act so caring and so loving, but then they are never happy. I actually told him that I think he did love me a little, but he is a very unhappy man, does not love himself, so how can he possibly love another person? I told him that everybody in my world had accepted him but after they found out he was such a cheating liar, they all despise him now. I told him that for nearly a year now, I can not each mention his name around anybody. My 3 British best friends absolutely hate him. They had to pick me up when I was at my lowest. These are the guys who took him out to dinners when I was working, loaned him nice Winter clothes, took him to bars, took him sightseeing and they paid for EVERYTHING like I did! I told Abdelhak that I can not stay in a relationship in which the people who truly love me so strongly disapprove and that he was the cause of it all! I never want him back! I have zero trust in him in any area of life! My biggest concern is my own safety! I know he is a lying cheater so that stuff is not shocking anymore, but I abhor violence! He’s as strong as a bull! His violent side truly horrifies me! After what he did to his neighbor, I can only imagine what he will do to some nice western lady if one meets up with him in Tunisia! He’s so full of anger these days like never before! That’s why I keep warning people! I’m never going to Tunisia or North Africa ever again....been there, done that....NEVER again! This is still so shocking!

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  22. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Judith, I don’t think he ever loved you. You were a means to his goals. He’s angry because he f**ked up! He probably spent everything you gave him. Sold the gifts and is sitting in Tunisia broke af. And you outed him here and other places too. You reported him everywhere you could. He is probably losing victims when they find out about him. He knows he’s stuck in Tunisia. He may hook a few new victims, but he’s probably so bitter that he can’t pull off the love as good anymore.
    So let him be angry. Let him meet his match one day, when he has raggedy clothes and no teeth, and ends up beaten in the gutter.
    It’s called Karma.

AmberHeart, Heidi, magic and 2 others like this.
  23. Judithlyn

You are probably correct! He never could manage any money. If he had it, he spent it! Him, his friends, and nephews used to pass around clothes, bracelets, and stuff. I got mad at him once for letting his nephew wear the bracelet I gave to him. He got it back, but it was weird how they always wanted nice things, but then gave them away, loaned them out to each other, or just sold them for cheap dinars. Stuff which had no monetary value did not seem to mean anything! Yes, he is stuck in Tunisia, but he did it to himself! I can’t believe that he never thought about there being consequences to his poor decisions and his very bad actions! That’s why I believe he is mentally ill and very stupid! When he had it made, HE blew it! Pity (that I wasted nearly 4 years of my life believing in, loving, and trusting a total loser!!!!) Oh well!

Brasilgirl likes this.
  24. Mango Chutney

This is regular behaviour amongst rats and non rats in Tunisia....they share everything!!
    I always found it rather bizarre to see rats family and friends in his clothes and stuff.
    So many times, rat would give his last dinar to a friend, his last cigarette to a friend....but it's normal there....they look after their own....it's us Western infidels with no value that get scammed.

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  25. Judithlyn

Disgusting vermin! I think Abdelhak is actually the bum/the taker amongst his family and friends. He owes like $1,000 to his family and friends, as of a couple of months ago! $400 of it is to 1 brother-in-law! I liked that brother-in-law. He speaks perfect English so I could talk with him easily. I guess the entire clan is pissed that he blew it with me. How will he ever pay all of those people back now? New victims sadly!

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.