ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

Arkady

Too much alcohol! You should have seen him drink! He drank at least 15 beers, 3 bottles of wine, and vodka on that night! I honestly can not remember why he punched that chandelier, because we never fought, but when he went outside to smoke, I locked the door! I locked him out until he sobered up. He was really hurt and called his doctor brother and Wajdi. Wajdi was furious at me cause “I’m the only person he knows in Japan to take care of his little brother!” The doctor brother told me that Abdelhak and I needed to cool it with the drinking! I told them both that Abdelhak was in NO danger! Unknown to him, I have cameras all over my house...inside and outside! I was watching him on monitors until I unlocked the door! He was safe plus my little town is very safe! Grrrrrr! What a night! It was eye opening to me! I saw then that he does have a temper. I’m sure that if I had ever actually been his....as in wife....he would have punched me. He kept everything bottled up inside of himself which is not good. One brother even told me that I was the only person he will open up and talk to so please get him to talk about what is going on within himself. Even his Mother worried about that!

He took his anger at me out on a neighbor man a few weeks ago. He called me to show me his arms, legs, and hands. He was bruised and cut everywhere. The other man had “bleeding from his head”! From what I heard, that other man did not really cause a confrontation. I think he touched him on his face and Abdelhak went bizerk! He broke his phone, my necklace gift, and the glasses I bought him that night. He normally did not ask me for cash, but that night he did. He was just dying over his phone being broken. I told him NO that I’m not wiring him any money after the ways he has treated me and hurt me! That’s why I’m sure he’s desperate for new victims if he hasn’t already found some! This whole year, he really has been very poor. He’s been working part time in some friend’s shop for coffee shop money and cigarettes. I wrote him a final “we are finished” letter about 2 weeks ago. He replied very kindly. I then wrote one more telling him exactly why we are finished so that he would clearly understand. I have never heard from him at all since. Since then, I have no idea what is going on with him. I’m just thankful that 10,000K come between us! He has like 54 first cousins. He is probably suppose to marry one of them. I wish them well! (More inbreeding! Disgusting!)
Neighbor could have brought him up on assault charges.

Arkady

I understand you so good, Judy. I remember my friend said me : "The best revenge will be to become happy without him".
When we think about being happy we think about ourselves, when we think about the revenge we think about them.
And remember revenge is a dish best served cold. Don’t give him the satisfaction of getting to you. Silence will speak volumes. It says you’ve moved on and left him in the past. He’s going to self destruct sooner or later. Narcissists always do.

Judithlyn

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I did with 8 friends plus 6 hotel guests! We all had a wonderful time, eating too much turkey with all of the trimmings, I brought British Christmas pudding which seemed to be a surprise to everybody, and we exchanged gifts! It was really nice! Now comes the week of New Years! Nonstop go go go which is great for me...no thinking about anything negative! I wish each of you a wonderful, happy, healthy, and rat free 2019! All of us deserve so much better than those lowlives! I guess we have all lived and learned to not trust untrustworthy creeps anymore! It’s truly their losses! Time to move forward, enjoy life, recover from the crap those asshole monsters put all of us through, and be happy again! Hugs and best wishes to each of you!

Arkady

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I did with 8 friends plus 6 hotel guests! We all had a wonderful time, eating too much turkey with all of the trimmings, I brought British Christmas pudding which seemed to be a surprise to everybody, and we exchanged gifts! It was really nice! Now comes the week of New Years! Nonstop go go go which is great for me...no thinking about anything negative! I wish each of you a wonderful, happy, healthy, and rat free 2019! All of us deserve so much better than those lowlives! I guess we have all lived and learned to not trust untrustworthy creeps anymore! It’s truly their losses! Time to move forward, enjoy life, recover from the crap those asshole monsters put all of us through, and be happy again! Hugs and best wishes to each of you!
many thanks and the same to you. May we see even more rats get caught in 2019.

Judithlyn

Silence will speak volumes. It says you’ve moved on and left him in the past. He’s going to self destruct sooner or later. Narcissists always do.
I suspect that is happening:D:D:D:thumbsup:;)I am soooooooo happy to be in the “here and now” instead of under “rat central” control 24/7! I’m laughing again, having fun again, joking again, and really living again! None of those things were possible with old Abdelfuk rat!!!! He did me a favor by lying to me nonstop. I got so sick and tired of him! Now, he’s such ancient history in my life....sort of like old chicken carcass bones.....I never want them back either!!! :p:D

Canadian_N8tive

I suspect that is happening:D:D:D:thumbsup:;)I am soooooooo happy to be in the “here and now” instead of under “rat central” control 24/7! I’m laughing again, having fun again, joking again, and really living again! None of those things were possible with old Abdelfuk rat!!!! He did me a favor by lying to me nonstop. I got so sick and tired of him! Now, he’s such ancient history in my life....sort of like old chicken carcass bones.....I never want them back either!!! :p:D
That’s awesome. I cannot wait until I reach that point. I’m getting there. I wouldn’t want those chicken bones back either. Yuck. I’m glad that you are happy again. It’s nice to hear that.

magic

Chicken bones have more use !

Derbygirl

Tis a good job you got away from him. My rats temper first displayed itself in a similar fashion. He'd accidentally locked me in the bathroom before going to buy pizza with Hamza one....he was not gone long, but it was long enough for me to get in a panic. He punched the bathroom sink and broke all the pipework off it, he was crying and wailing hysterically in the bathroom like a madman...I ran out of the room....I was terrified! It ended with me consoling him!! :eek:
Now....I regret not paying more attention to that incident....it was a sign of the madman he was, so I'm uber happy you got away from yours. Locking him outside was probably the best thing you could have done.

The alcohol, again....same with my rat...couldn't handle alcohol...I had to ban him from drinking it in the end.

Whilst on an illegal escape, I used his temper and alcohol issues to my advantage. He was on his way to Europe to kill my kids, I needed to make him angry, as I knew he'd hit the bottle and loosen his tongue...it was the only way I knew he'd give me his exact location for the authorities. I got dressed up like a hoe, cleavage and all, did my hair, staged the living room with assistance from my family...and sent him selfies of me in a 'cocktail bar'....it was my living room!
Two of my kids were waving the torches of mobile phones around for effect! My eldest son was stood beside me, just enough of him to identify him as a male, but not who he was....well it worked! Houssem went apeshit....not only did he get drunk, he also got into a fight, slipped up on his location...but he gave me a bit of gold dust....the pics of him in his fake Italian Red Cross uniform :D
I also did similar with a nightclub....t'was some crazy life!
These rats don't deal well with alcohol. You think they can't possibly get any worse...but they do.

I got the same shit about being the only one he trusted enough to open up to, not just from the mouths of his family, but from he himself. It's all bollocks and bullshit to make us feel valued.....a way of safeguarding that visa by making us feel special...I'd pay no heed to that crap.....it's page fifteen in the Rat Bible, I'm afraid :D

Damn shame you didn't have those cameras in the bathroom!!! You'd have seen him fishing :D

I wouldn't bother explaining things to him....he doesn't care. Silence is best for you, as is carrying on with your own life, but in such a way....that he knows nothing :thumbsup:
Perfect!!!!

tipme

Perfect!!!!
yes mango they cant handel alchol .there so greedy for it.when i used to bring bottles over he used to pour bacardi right to top then behind my back top up more,then thats when the fun started.even when we used to skype i always commented on him looking tired.answer had a bad day in work,didnt stay in job long,but his red eyes was from that much weed he smoked

Top Bottom