ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Judithlyn, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Discovery

Discovery Active Member

Everyone is doing great work. This website saved another one! A woman many countries away from me thanked me tremendously for my album and my honesty. Thanks ladies, and especially Heidi for her love of Google, XO

yougogirl75, Jisela, Apples and 7 others like this.
  2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Breaking up with these guys is unlike breaking up with western guys! They steal your soul which is the only way I can describe it! They are masters at mind control! One way they do it is by keeping you online with them for hours every day and night! You lose yourself somewhere in there! I would not meet mine in person for nearly a year. I’m a very cautious person. I did everything “right” but here I sit a big victim! He charmed me, treated me like a queen, and I fell hook, line, and sinker. We lived together 4 different times as tourist visas dictated....90 days each twice a year. I met all of his immediate family....not the cousins though (wonder which one is his future wife? Haha). He met all of my friends and talked on the phone to my mother. It’s really emotional devastation when you discover the truth! Just remember...we were not stupid! We have big hearts, lots of love, and cared about them! They actually have hurt themselves but are too stupid to see it! WE are survivors! You have to be strong and tough to go through these nightmares! Thankfully every lady on here truly understands! Great group of people on here! They’ve helped me so much! Thank you for sharing on here! Hugs, my friend!

yougogirl75, magic, Apples and 4 others like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Western guys don't have the time to love bomb you day and night. They work for a living ;)

4. Judithlyn

Isn’t that the truth? How can anybody sit back back, do nothing, and think the world owes them? They are truly mental cases! I’m hoping to get word out far and wide and put a dent in this bezness garbage! It’s the cruelest thing I’ve ever seen!

Apples, AmberHeart and Lovelylondon like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and you are a top informer, Judith :thumbsup:

6. Judithlyn

Amen! I have a BIG mouth, loads of connections, and 11 lawyers! I will not back down! Wrong is wrong! I have stood up to fathers in Japan who abused their children! Oh my God, I got the evil eye and threats a few times and just dared them to try anything with me! They never did! A few times, I was nervous, but those kids were far more nervous so I NEVER backed down! This bezness shit is horrendous! I’m committed to fighting it! I swear I will try my best to stop it! Human abuse is evil, corrupt, morally wrong, and absolutely every negative phrase you can think of! My God, I’ve read such horrible stories on here and elsewhere! These f***ing rats MUST be stopped! My personal goal is imprisonmemt in Tunisia! I’m pushing to boycott Tunisia until it becomes a crime! Please, ladies, help me! Do NOT go there....zero dollars, Euros, yen, anything until it is a crime with prison sentences! Go to Portugal, France, Spain, but PLEASE boycott TUNISIA.... and spread the word!!!!!!! PLEASE help me! STOP bezness and rats!

7. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I am with you! Many people want to take down Bezness rat bastards. We just have to do it together. I couldn’t have exposed that freak without TLR and I will be forever grateful. I don’t have that burden of a massive rat anymore. I just don’t want anyone else to ever get hurt or taken advantage of again.

8. Discovery

Discovery Active Member

Really Judith, he's never worked?! He can not call himself a man.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

My rat either. Always a story of “poor me” pops up as excuse, including abusive exes (from whom he couldn’t get a visa) wich now includes me, that lead him to emotional weakness and depression, so he couldn’t work nor study:rolleyes:

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

!cid_000701cb8cbb$f1ae8330$6500a8c0@buero.gif

11. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

My old ugly rat uses me for an excuse about how his whole life turned out, and I never knew the rat until 5 years ago!! Even his family and friends side with this lack of logic because someone has to take the blame. I guess it is my fault too that he was born too like really??? No logic in them at all, even if you could explain with rudimentary drawings it still would not sink in to the rat's skull or that of his supporters haha

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

My firm belief is, that they all know very well what happened, but they always will blame the victim anyway :Evil:

Apples, juicyfruit, Snuggle and 3 others like this.
  13. yougogirl75

True, to them it is only one side of the story which is his and nothing else matters even if proof beyond a shadow of doubt were presented they would twist the facts around to their liking. I can only imagine how a tunisian wife must feel when she wants a divorce she will probably lose everything just because she feels neglected. If they could only see their behaviour in a mirror it would be so ugly even that would not change these tunisian rats. I just ignore and act like none of them existed because if I did not they would go on and on with the charade until I destroy myself which I will never let them do. I know that there is a special place in hell for these evil tunisian rats

Apples, juicyfruit, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This made me laugh :D
    I felt exactly the same way....he was forever going on at me about my nationality, about how lucky my kids were to be English, about how we had freedom to travel, how lucky we were because our government give us free money (WTF?), how lucky we are because we have everything. He used to get angry with me because he was born in Tunisia....yeah....coz that was my freakin fault :D
    He blamed me for the result of the referendum :D

15. AngelikEyes

AngelikEyes Active Member

Mango,

Reading this it was like I was reading the 6 months of craziness with my rat. He would always say how the government helped me. Bypassing the fact that its not how the government works for most people. I got my degrees, worked hard to find an amazing job and I actually pay taxes to MY government. School was not free. So Im still trying to figure out how the governments just giving me handouts. Because if that is the case, they owe me. He has this twisted way of thinking the government just gave us money. Lol. I work 50 hours a week, make my own money. He could never grasp that concept. Seems like he was mad I was born in USA. Then when I gave suggestions on how he could better his situation, he turned on me even more. Made fun of the fact that I worked in an office.

16. yougogirl75

Well that is envy not jealousy to desire the possessions and rightful belongings of another.He thought the same about Canada , what he did not realize that people work hard for their money and there are poor people here living day by day some not even making it so it is a fantasy to think everyone lives in an utopia like he imagines. Same here he got angry because he was born in Tunisia, with that anger he could have turned it around because it is not your circumstances that stop you its your attitude towards life.because his siblings were born in Tunisia and made something of themselves so it is so pitiful he choose the the opposite route of sitting there thinking life owes him one. As for the many ways to go to a spiritual hell he has every single one of them except gluttony.
    1. Envy
    2. Lust
    3. Greed
    4. Pride
    5. Gluttony
    6. Sloth = Laziness
    7. Wrath = Short-tempered
    And of course just one big rat full of lies and deception

Apples, juicyfruit, Snuggle and 3 others like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Yes!! I hear ya :D I tried to encourage mine to go back into education to improve his future....he literally laughed at me!
    I went through all his plans with him, when he wanted to become a business manager, factories for tuna fish, shoes, olives....and got blamed for ruining everything with my negativity when I questioned finances.
    He put all these mental plans in place, but did not think about the fact that he would have to pay staff, electricity, transport etc....it was as though he thought he could just get stuff and instantly hit the international market....become as overnight success....and how dare I ruin his hidden genius with practicalities :rolleyes:

Their deluded visions of life in our countries amazes me....they cannot see that we've worked damn hard to get what we have....and try as you might to explain this....they just don't believe you :rolleyes:

18. Judithlyn

They are absolutely deluded psychopaths! Life in the USA is not easy if you have no formal education. They think a visa gets you the life of royalty! My rat’s brother does not seem to be living the life of royalty! They don’t get it! You study, get a great education, work hard...very hard.... and then you might become successful! Nothing is handed out to anybody except rats in Tunisia who cheat, lie, con, and manipulate (sweet talk) innocent foreign ladies to part with their hard earned savings! Freaking monsters....(assholes) It’s time these monsters see reality! Write the embassies, the Home Office, the FBI, the CIA, Interpol, Dept Of
    Homeland Security, ICE....Ladies we CAN do it but we must ALL work together to expose BEZNESS!!! Please write these various agencies! Name names! You can use my rat’s name! He’s had loads of victims since he was a child! Idiot!

Apples, Jisela and yougogirl75 like this.
  19. Judithlyn

Hell is surely
    full of Tunisian RATS!

Epiphany, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Judithlyn , will you be so kind to post the links to the agencies you wrote to :)

21. Judithlyn

I think you know them! :)Remember old bro is a member on here! I can’t be as open as I want to be!! I’ve been threatened!:eek:

22. Judithlyn

Google has them all;)

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Sorry, I don't remember :) I'm asking for victims who want to expose their rats and don't know their way around the internet ;)
    Since you have the links already, please share

24. Judithlyn

I have loads of suspicions about him but I can’t prove it so I must remain quiet! It was over 3 and 1/2 years of fakery, lies, and total bullshit! I can warn potential victims! I was conned, so were his other victims....14 others all over the world plus me!!! Lots of them! It was amazing! All older, some really obese, all had kids and grandkids...he’s a disgusting user. I have no kids! I was a CFO and corporate whiz kid so to speak! OMG, I fell for his words without realizing anybody could be so evil! I know the corporate world. I’m a pit bull in the corporate world but there are morals there....I never heard of bezness or this frustrating level of evil, corrupt greed! I had no idea! It’s been shocking to me! I believed him! I paid for everything for 4 times of living together.... in Japan and Tunisia! He was my world until I saw pics of him with other victims in between living with me! It was so shocking! The asshole apologized up and down for his mistakes! You can’t change a leopard’s spots! A bezness rat who learned from his brothers has zero hope of a happy life! They may as well kill themselves and make the world a better place! Using losers are not needed nor wanted on this planet! Pity they are so dumb!!

25. Mango Chutney

With what? Judith.....neither of them can do anything to you, they can't reach you. Even the pictures you said he had of you, you said you were sleeping....so it's not as if you were complicit...it makes him look bad, not you.
    If he put whatever these pics are out of you, you say you have connections in high places, eleven lawyers on retainer....they will surely help you :confused:
    Mine threatened my kids....my kids are my absolute world....but I still chose to leave him exposed here, I still chose to be completely open and honest, because that is me....I'm always open and honest and I want others warned, I want them to understand, I want them to know where and how they can take action.....I don't see how a few useful links will be a problem, considering all the personal stuff you've exposed about him here, I don't see how links will be a problem, when you've already named all the authorities and they can see that :confused:
    Wajdi aka Abcd can do nothing. He came on here spouting out in typical rat style....and where is he now? He is hiding....because we were running rings round him, replying to him with facts he couldn't risk his visa wife knowing too soon. He is weak and pathetic....they all are. You've got to stop letting them control you.