ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Judithlyn, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Put it into your fb, I'll get it here ;)

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

You are welcome. I go to church each Sunday and light a candle for my mom. I’ll light one for yours too.
    ** hugs **

3. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I
    It’s on Facebook.....my profile!:)

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I don't see the xmas tree on your fb :confused:

Judithlyn likes this.
  5. Judithlyn

S
    Scroll down...I wrote something about the theme being Merry Christmas and Happy Halloween! I sent it out to friends only instead of the world! Let me see if I can change it!

6. Judithlyn

@Heidi....I changed it to the world! See my funky tree now? Haha! I’m sorry, but I am not in a Christmas mood! I have no family to buy for and no presents back to me, so I believe I’m going to pass on Christmas this year again! One friend did mention to me a turkey Christmas dinner so maybe I will eat well, but I’m just not in any holiday spirit sadly! I’m still very angry at one lowlife creep! I won’t talk to him! I Ignore his phone calls! He’s scum to me now, but I’m still so hurt! When will I stop feeling so bad and so used? That piece of swine....nawww....swine are so much better than that lowlife garbage! He lived in my house! I look around! I still can see visions of him! That makes me so angry! Not one part of my life was he not involved in...except my new hotel, but the license is still in the processing stage! A building company is doing construction as soon as I get the licenses....I hope that will stop my nightmares of that creep being everywhere on my property, in my cars, etc. sorry, I’m very angry today but without reason....just the past still in my head!

Arkady and Vampirecat like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, I can see the tree now clap.gif in your friends hotel

Unbenannt.JPGmmm.JPG

Apples, Liona, Brasilgirl and 3 others like this.
  8. Judithlyn

AmberHeart likes this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Judithlyn likes this.
  10. AmberHeart

2CF6465B-451E-4D14-8E88-132EBE6CCB2E.jpeg 70F91BA9-2C5F-4C9D-AEC2-5A3EDFFC1F3E.jpeg When you said Halloween themed Christmas had this in mind

Arkady, Apples, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  11. AmberHeart

Guess I’m wilder than you Judy :D love your tree!! Xx

Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  12. Judithlyn

Thanks...I’m sorry but today I’m so angry! That stupid idiot called my phone tonight! Of course, I ignored it as always but it makes me feel so bad! In Japan, we must sign very expensive contracts for a SIM card! It’s not an option to change like in Tunisia and America! I have to pay $2,000 just for snow tires tomorrow so my SIM card is not a priority! I can not change my phone number now without it costing me at least $1,500! I have too many other bills which are higher priorities than my little cellphone! I’m just furious today. No reason! I’ve been furious all day even though he only started calling me one hour ago! I’m going to sleep...putting it on silent mode, and then that pea brain can’t disturb me! What’s wrong with him??? He always did wake me up when we were not living together so why did he keep other victims? I will never understand him! He’s too weird for me! I just want to smash him like a bug! I’m so tired of him! Nite nite!

Arkady and AmberHeart like this.
  13. AmberHeart

He is doing it on purpose, I assume he is spying you on media therefore he knows Christmas or holiday season makes you feel a little sad so he is playing that card of bringing hope or magic back to your life. You have been clear to him you want him out, for a normal person that’s more than enough to keep a distance. But this guy is a special kind of thick skinned snake.

14. Judithlyn

You are sooooo correct! The phone did not stop so finally I answered screaming “what the hell do you want?” That peon.... kept saying how he was the only real man I’ve known and blah blah blah! I told him to stop kidding himself, that he was worst, and go slither back in his den of hookers! I think that got him! He hung up on me! Yayyyyy! I mean really now, I hate him! He makes me want to puke! Just hearing his voice makes my blood pressure go through the roof! Well I’m done for tonight! When I put him in his proper place, he leaves me alone! Yay! That moron! Will I ever be rid of him????

Arkady, Jisela and AmberHeart like this.
  15. AmberHeart

The only real man you have known??!!! Really!! He still lives with mom, he hasn’t financial stability, keeps harassing you instead of building credibility.... he can’t even take care of himself as a small proof his teeth!!! How does that make him a real man? In wich world? Please!!

Arkady, Apples, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  16. Judithlyn

Right on!:thumbsup:You are so correct! He thinks it’s in his night time skills! Hahaha....in his dreams! I’m serious...he kept saying how only he ever made me happy!:eek: Oh good cow!:D He’s some piece of crap work!!!!:(

Jisela, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

18. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Bloody hell how does he afford to call you on your actual phone? I get into a panic over the cost just calling a different area in the uk never mind international call hahaha

Apples, Jisela, Croydon girl and 5 others like this.
  19. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Disappointed.... you answered the phone? Indefensible

Apples, juicyfruit, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  20. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Rat world

Apples, juicyfruit, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  21. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Because he has many other victims,even though he’s a boss eyed,retard ,son of a back street abortionist

22. Judithlyn

Today’s high temperature......0! -6 this evening! I took my 4 wheels to the mechanic this morning! I have to buy studless snow tires.....4 tires¥100,000 which is about $1,000 USD! Ugh! Japan is so expensive for everything, but the service and quality are absolutely top knotch here! Nobody ever would dream of cheating anybody.....so unlike Tunisia! No tipping here at all either! It’s so nice!

Arkady, Going for the limit and Liona like this.
  23. Judithlyn

I’m not sure, but this is what I suspect....his phone was broken a few months ago. He borrows that man’s phone whom he lives with in an apartment in Gabes. The phone number is obviously that man’s SIM card. He calls through either Skype or Viber....rat networks! I don’t know why he ever calls me except he’s a glutton for punishment. On the very few times which I have answered, I just scream at him, call him all sorts of vulgar names, tell him where to go, and hang up on him! He doesn’t seem to understand that WE ARE FINISHED FOREVER and it is all his fault! I have done nothing for him since he left my house on May 29, 2017! I will never do anything for him again either! He blew it in every way! He told me that he was scared to come back to my house cause I might lock him out again! I laughed cause I told him I’m not paying for anything anymore ever again so how is he planning to get here? I also added that what he did to me is illegal in Japan, so not only will I kick him out, but into the arms of Japanese police officers and then he gets to live in detention center for a minimum of 23 days and then go to court for sentencing! I’m still furious over his garbage! It still shocks me as to the total lack of consciences, emotions, and empathy these lowlifes have! That stupid lying piece of garbage can rot forever where he’s stuck! He brought it all on himself! I’m onto him so well these days! He’s been a con artist his entire life! His heart is harder than concrete and bottom line, he doesn’t make me a better person nor a happier person! He pulls me down and I finally have managed to climb out of the deep hole he had me in....I’m not going back in it! I hope he marries some whore Tunisian. That’s all he can get cause he is a used up, worn out old man at the whopping age of 29! Rat crap has taken a big toll on him! Karma has gotten him! His future is so dark and bleak! He deserves it cause he’s been a criminal his entire adult life! You reap what you sow in this life! You can get away with a lot of crap for a long time, but eventually everybody must face some sort of punishment when they’ve done wrong on purpose! You don’t hurt innocent people without it coming back down on you big time! Abdelhak never seemed to understand these basic facts of life, but I know that he is not doing well, not happy at all, bored too death most of the time, very poor, and his health seems to be going downhill badly too! He is so deserving of every rotten thing which happens to him! He thinks I should forgive him! What a joke! He brings absolutely nothing good or positive into my life! Who wants a lying, untrustworthy, cheating prostitute in their life or even in their house? Nobody, especially not me! Rant over! I just get so furious everytime my phone rings and I see a 216 number!! I can not change my phone number. I’m under 2 year contracts which renew automatically! It doesn’t run out until next November so there is nothing I can do but I also don’t want to change my number even if I could. That is giving him control again in my life! NO WAY! I just put it on silent mode when his calls start up, usually really late at night my time! Besides all of the other nasty traits he has, he’s also the rudest one person I’ve ever seen! Calling me at 4AM or 3 AM! Grrrrrrr!

Vampirecat likes this.
  24. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:D:D
    Yes, you have to have "summer" and "winter" wheels.;)
    Can you imagine how lucky people in Tunisia are? They don't need even too much clothers, because of the weather. They just put on their summer flip-flops, and in the winter they could put on the same ones just with woollen socks and voila "life is still beautiful"!:D

25. Judithlyn

Hahaha.....those all-purpose, all-season flip flops! I wonder what he did with the Timberland Winter boots I bought him? Probably sold them on eBay or the Tunisian equivalent! Ugh!