ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

Going for the limit

Why dont you delete those apps judith, skype. Viber etc.
You have him blocked on facebook so by deleting apps he wont be able to contact you directly.
He wont have the money to call you on your actual phone very often so no need to change your sim if you cant right now
I know to call international it can be very expensive, if he calls you let him waste his money by letting voice mail get it.
Then delete without listening.
I know 100% he will not call your actual phone more than a handful of times

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I also don’t want to change my number even if I could. That is giving him control again in my life!
But it isn't, Judith? Can't you see that? :confused:
Changing your phone number gives YOU control.....it removes his control.....because he cannot contact you.
For as long as he is able to contact you, and every time you answer, regardless of how rude you are to him....he still has control. Why? Because he got a reaction.....it's what he wants....a reaction :thumbsup:
At the first opportunity, you should change your number, you should take control....

Vampirecat

I’m not sure, but this is what I suspect....his phone was broken a few months ago. He borrows that man’s phone whom he lives with in an apartment in Gabes. The phone number is obviously that man’s SIM card. He calls through either Skype or Viber....rat networks! I don’t know why he ever calls me except he’s a glutton for punishment. On the very few times which I have answered, I just scream at him, call him all sorts of vulgar names, tell him where to go, and hang up on him! He doesn’t seem to understand that WE ARE FINISHED FOREVER and it is all his fault! I have done nothing for him since he left my house on May 29, 2017! I will never do anything for him again either! He blew it in every way! He told me that he was scared to come back to my house cause I might lock him out again! I laughed cause I told him I’m not paying for anything anymore ever again so how is he planning to get here? I also added that what he did to me is illegal in Japan, so not only will I kick him out, but into the arms of Japanese police officers and then he gets to live in detention center for a minimum of 23 days and then go to court for sentencing! I’m still furious over his garbage! It still shocks me as to the total lack of consciences, emotions, and empathy these lowlifes have! That stupid lying piece of garbage can rot forever where he’s stuck! He brought it all on himself! I’m onto him so well these days! He’s been a con artist his entire life! His heart is harder than concrete and bottom line, he doesn’t make me a better person nor a happier person! He pulls me down and I finally have managed to climb out of the deep hole he had me in....I’m not going back in it! I hope he marries some whore Tunisian. That’s all he can get cause he is a used up, worn out old man at the whopping age of 29! Rat crap has taken a big toll on him! Karma has gotten him! His future is so dark and bleak! He deserves it cause he’s been a criminal his entire adult life! You reap what you sow in this life! You can get away with a lot of crap for a long time, but eventually everybody must face some sort of punishment when they’ve done wrong on purpose! You don’t hurt innocent people without it coming back down on you big time! Abdelhak never seemed to understand these basic facts of life, but I know that he is not doing well, not happy at all, bored too death most of the time, very poor, and his health seems to be going downhill badly too! He is so deserving of every rotten thing which happens to him! He thinks I should forgive him! What a joke! He brings absolutely nothing good or positive into my life! Who wants a lying, untrustworthy, cheating prostitute in their life or even in their house? Nobody, especially not me! Rant over! I just get so furious everytime my phone rings and I see a 216 number!! I can not change my phone number. I’m under 2 year contracts which renew automatically! It doesn’t run out until next November so there is nothing I can do but I also don’t want to change my number even if I could. That is giving him control again in my life! NO WAY! I just put it on silent mode when his calls start up, usually really late at night my time! Besides all of the other nasty traits he has, he’s also the rudest one person I’ve ever seen! Calling me at 4AM or 3 AM! Grrrrrrr!
Flithy dirty tahan barranayick asswipe go screw the 5 dinar ladies in the 10 dinar apartments x

Vampirecat

Im so glad the wee fuck boy ex of mine f off with someone else im getting peace from the beatings the put down the stealing the cheating the wrecked house the fake nhebek barcha katouss mother sister cousin on and on . These ditty bastards pretend they love u treat u like a queen just to get theyre prostitute son in our countries
Its funny how quick they turn theyre backs on u when u kick the wee fuck boy out and regain power . Change ur number hes contacting u coz he thinks ur weak u will take him back txt him say barranayik fuck boy tahan beslema forever x

Brasilgirl

But it isn't, Judith? Can't you see that? :confused:
Changing your phone number gives YOU control.....it removes his control.....because he cannot contact you.
For as long as he is able to contact you, and every time you answer, regardless of how rude you are to him....he still has control. Why? Because he got a reaction.....it's what he wants....a reaction :thumbsup:
At the first opportunity, you should change your number, you should take control....
If her number is her business number, he will just find it again. @Judithlyn, I suggest to screen all calls to voicemail. People don’t mind if you call back right away. It may cost you the long distance charges for a while, but it’s worth it.
And get someone else to make the voice mail greeting if you can, in English and Japanese. Maybe a man’s voice.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
If her number is her business number, he will just find it again. @Judithlyn, I suggest to screen all calls to voicemail. People don’t mind if you call back right away. It may cost you the long distance charges for a while, but it’s worth it.
And get someone else to make the voice mail greeting if you can, in English and Japanese. Maybe a man’s voice.
Or hire a virtual office service, they offer secretary and management service, including a post address. So she would never respond to him again. And they block from central.

Judithlyn

Im so glad the wee fuck boy ex of mine f off with someone else im getting peace from the beatings the put down the stealing the cheating the wrecked house the fake nhebek barcha katouss mother sister cousin on and on . These ditty bastards pretend they love u treat u like a queen just to get theyre prostitute son in our countries
Its funny how quick they turn theyre backs on u when u kick the wee fuck boy out and regain power . Change ur number hes contacting u coz he thinks ur weak u will take him back txt him say barranayik fuck boy tahan beslema forever x
Thanks for the Arabic lesson!:D:D:D

Arkady

They are absolutely deluded psychopaths! Life in the USA is not easy if you have no formal education. They think a visa gets you the life of royalty! My rat’s brother does not seem to be living the life of royalty! They don’t get it! You study, get a great education, work hard...very hard.... and then you might become successful! Nothing is handed out to anybody except rats in Tunisia who cheat, lie, con, and manipulate (sweet talk) innocent foreign ladies to part with their hard earned savings! Freaking monsters....(assholes) It’s time these monsters see reality! Write the embassies, the Home Office, the FBI, the CIA, Interpol, Dept Of
Homeland Security, ICE....Ladies we CAN do it but we must ALL work together to expose BEZNESS!!! Please write these various agencies! Name names! You can use my rat’s name! He’s had loads of victims since he was a child! Idiot!
Truth. Some people expect it to fall into their laps.

Arkady

You are sooooo correct! The phone did not stop so finally I answered screaming “what the hell do you want?” That peon.... kept saying how he was the only real man I’ve known and blah blah blah! I told him to stop kidding himself, that he was worst, and go slither back in his den of hookers! I think that got him! He hung up on me! Yayyyyy! I mean really now, I hate him! He makes me want to puke! Just hearing his voice makes my blood pressure go through the roof! Well I’m done for tonight! When I put him in his proper place, he leaves me alone! Yay! That moron! Will I ever be rid of him????

Judithlyn

I'd piss mine....with laughter :D
He was such a big baby just taking a bandaid off his fingers.....I would love to take a few vials of blood using different needles for each! He would be on the floor just dying from the pain! While he’s on the floor. I would also give him a kick in someplace that would really give him pain to remember me by! :D

Judithlyn

In all seriousness, I still live in fear of diseases from him! Syphilis, antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea, HPV, herpes, hepatitis A, B, C, and E, along with HIV worry me from him.....a very loose, immoral person! At least, I can afford antiviral drugs and great medical care, unlike him! I have to get new tests in 2019! Ugh! It’s so embarrassing, but I get the tests from my doctor friend. My friend knows I made a HUGE mistake so is very kind to me! NEVER will I lower myself again! I’ve learned my lesson so unbelievably well! When Abdelhak dies, all I want to know is what killed him! If it is an accident, I wish to see the autopsy report! It could affect me so that’s the only reason I care! In another 3.5 years, I won’t care and don’t even need to know! I need to clear 5 years, then I can breathe a sigh of relief! He always told me that he has no fear of death! Good thing....he’s going to burn in Hell forever! He thinks Allah forgives his garbage! I don’t think so! He has spent his life ONLy hurting many people! What has he contributed to the world? Absolutely nothing but hell on earth, suffering, lying, cheating, and hypocrisy! He thinks Allah forgives all of that? He’s stupid! Nobody hurts people on purpose and gets away with it! You pay in one way or another! Eternity in hell is where these monster rats will spend eternity.....70 virgins....Hahaha...stupid thinking!

Top Bottom