ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Perfect!!!!
yes mango they cant handel alchol .there so greedy for it.when i used to bring bottles over he used to pour bacardi right to top then behind my back top up more,then thats when the fun started.even when we used to skype i always commented on him looking tired.answer had a bad day in work,didnt stay in job long,but his red eyes was from that much weed he smoked

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
yes mango they cant handel alchol .there so greedy for it.when i used to bring bottles over he used to pour bacardi right to top then behind my back top up more,then thats when the fun started.even when we used to skype i always commented on him looking tired.answer had a bad day in work,didnt stay in job long,but his red eyes was from that much weed he smoked
They only know how to lie, sadly! I look back at so much and see how everything was a lie! He blocked most of his other victims! He had his “friend” from Tunisia actually writing to his other “love” in California so I would not catch him! She was his visa love! They are such disgusting, using beasts! I’m truly disgusted by all of this Bezness shit now and am trying my best to stop it! I report with my real name! I will not back down! I hate these freaks!

Daphné

Disgusting vermin! I think Abdelhak is actually the bum/the taker amongst his family and friends. He owes like $1,000 to his family and friends, as of a couple of months ago! $400 of it is to 1 brother-in-law! I liked that brother-in-law. He speaks perfect English so I could talk with him easily. I guess the entire clan is pissed that he blew it with me. How will he ever pay all of those people back now? New victims sadly!
This is slandee

Daphné

Beware foreign ladies! I was with him for 3 and 1/2 years, nearly another year in breaking up and recovering! He’s a real professional at this bezness crap! He completely fooled me, my friends, and family. He wanted to marry me but I felt some deep insecurity and never could put my finger on it! Thankfully, I never married him but lived with him a lot in both countries. He’s very desperate now for cash, clothes, a phone, glasses, teeth, everything! He also wants a house, house repairs on his parents house, a car, a business (he’s very greedy!) He’s unemployed, lives with his parents, and will turn 29 on November 16! He’s had so many victims from many countries! Read his BIG thread here under Rat on a Rat....Abdelhak Rahali.....It’s been some rollercoaster adventure for me! I’m finally recovered and see him very clearly for what he really is....a narcissistic, greedy, selfish, sociopath!!!
(Edited by moderator)
... Maybe he did use you... Time for ypu to let it go

Last edited by a moderator:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
You are the stupid one, chasing after boytoys while being stll married.. You have so manny diffrents profils on diffetent sites to harrass him and his family... Dont ypu have anything better to do... Maybe he did use you... Time for ypu to let it go
Hello Daphné.....I’ve been hoping you would join....welcome to TLR :)

Daphne is the new wife of Abdelhak Rahali. She claims she does not know him, despite the fact that her wedding pic of them both is on the FB profile she uses to harass Judith from.

She also claims to be a lesbian, which implies the marriage and visa fraud is being committed by both parties.

Daphne, Judith has tried to help you. After getting fed up with your continuous harassment on Messenger, she blocked you.....so now you are here to insult her instead. She tried to HELP YOU!

Please do not harass members on here.....it could result in a ban. I don’t want to see you banned, as I promise you.....you are so desperately going to need support here once the rat has finished destroying you.

Please stay calm, accept the help and advice you will be offered here, read all the information and proof....and leave Judith alone.

Vent with us if you need to, but leave Judith alone please.....she has a nice life now, and you are causing her distress.

Thank you :)

Josy

[QUOTE = "Heidi, Beitrag: 276025, Mitglied: 146"]
Mein fester Glaube ist, dass sie alle sehr gut wissen, was passiert ist, aber sie werden dem Opfer trotzdem immer die Schuld geben :Böse:
[/ZITAT] that's so true.

Daphné

Hello Daphné.....I’ve been hoping you would join....welcome to TLR :)

Daphne is the new wife of Abdelhak Rahali. She claims she does not know him, despite the fact that her wedding pic of them both is on the FB profile she uses to harass Judith from.

She also claims to be a lesbian, which implies the marriage and visa fraud is being committed by both parties.

Daphne, Judith has tried to help you. After getting fed up with your continuous harassment on Messenger, she blocked you.....so now you are here to insult her instead. She tried to HELP YOU!

Please do not harass members on here.....it could result in a ban. I don’t want to see you banned, as I promise you.....you are so desperately going to need support here once the rat has finished destroying you.

Please stay calm, accept the help and advice you will be offered here, read all the information and proof....and leave Judith alone.

Vent with us if you need to, but leave Judith alone please.....she has a nice life now, and you are causing her distress.

Thank you :)
She is the one harrassing me! She contacted me under multiple profiles
I dont even know this woman and she takes pics if from fb... I told her i do not know this guy or her fir that matter... My fb has been hacked and those oics are not of me... I not even canadian! And she keeps insiting...

Cydney

J**** is the one harrassing me! She contacted me under multiple profiles and slanders me saying im a lesbian and canadian grandma!!! I dont even know this woman and she steal pics if from fb... I told her i do not know this guy or her fir that matter... My fb has been hacked and those oics are not of me... I not even canadian! And she keeps insiting...
Can we find out if this is being posted from Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cydney

Yes i now live in Canada but i dont have citizenship..So i cannot sponsor anyone even if i wanted too! I really wish people would leave alone
I think the thing that is hard to leave alone because this guy is scamming another woman. He has already conned TWO women who joined this group because of him. So now seeing that he is conning yet another woman makes us concerned. So if it is not YOU being conned then the woman in the picture IS.
Look, I am no friend of Judith, Maybe she is harassing you...and maybe she is not as "over it" as she proclaims. I honestly don't know BUT I do know that this guy caused TWO women a great deal of distress with his games. What is his game with the Canadian woman? Money? Visa? Gifts? I dont know, but there is no way that this guy is genuine with her. He is a two time proven rat. Maybe Judith is a crazy stalker I don't know but that doesn't mean that this guy is genuine. He IS using the Canadian lady for something no doubt.

I am married to a Tunisian. I lived in Tunisia and loved it. I always give the benefit of the doubt and I would never say that a guy is a rat if I wasn't 100% certain. I have zero reservations saying this guy is the nastiest.

Daphné

I think the thing that is hard to leave alone because this guy is scamming another woman. He has already conned TWO women who joined this group because of him. So now seeing that he is conning yet another woman makes us concerned. So if it is not YOU being conned then the woman in the picture IS.
Look, I am no friend of Judith, Maybe she is harassing you...and maybe she is not as "over it" as she proclaims. I honestly don't know BUT I do know that this guy caused TWO women a great deal of distress with his games. What is his game with the Canadian woman? Money? Visa? Gifts? I dont know, but there is no way that this guy is genuine with her. He is a two time proven rat. Maybe Judith is a crazy stalker I don't know but that doesn't mean that this guy is genuine. He IS using the Canadian lady for something no doubt.

I am married to a Tunisian. I lived in Tunisia and loved it. I always give the benefit of the doubt and I would never say that a guy is a rat if I wasn't 100% certain. I have zero reservations saying this guy is the nastiest.
ii really dont care wbo this guy is or what he does.. Iit is my opinion that is a woman is trusting enough to have those guys come to their home and it does not work out,it no diffrent of a man who is the same nationality as them.. Good and bad men all over the world regardless. Most of the young men seeking out of their country are not allowed to work unless they has a work visa.. Of course the women need to provide for them in every way. What fo they expect??? If they dont have money leave them where they are! To my knowledge these woman are mature they should know better than chase after kids

Mango Chutney

Staff member
ii really dont care wbo this guy is or what he does.. Iit is my opinion that is a woman is trusting enough to have those guys come to their home and it does not work out,it no diffrent of a man who is the same nationality as them.. Good and bad men all over the world regardless. Most of the young men seeking out of their country are not allowed to work unless they has a work visa.. Of course the women need to provide for them in every way. What fo they expect??? If they dont have money leave them where they are! To my knowledge these woman are mature they should know better than chase after kids
Daphne, at this point, after reading Judithlyn’s good name being dragged through the dirt, and now reading you saying we should know better, I feel the need to let you know that it was I dealt with your complaint yesterday.

If you want help and support, we are here.....but you need to be honest with us, you need to stop talking bad about the lady that tried to help you, and you must stop belittling victims and survivors with words of “They should know better”.....unless in the future, you are willing to accept those words thrown at you too.

There is ample proof on the two Rahali threads and in the album, by two different victims, so perhaps it is you should know better, not those of us that had no warnings and had never heard of the scam.

Enough already.

Cydney

There is a HUGE difference between a cross cultural relationship simply not working out and these Beznessmen. Whoever the woman who married this guy is, SHE is in for a rude awakening and she SHOULD care about who this guy is. You claim it is not you and you were hacked and you don't know this guy. I call BULLSHIT. But I get why you didnt want to reveal yourself to Judith...she can be crass, pushy and offputting when it comes to this matter(and many would argue with good reason) so you panicked and said all kinds of crazy stuff... Whatever. No judgement here.... But you cannot possibly believe that these bezness motivated relationships are no different than marrying a man from your own country and having it not work out. IT IS A SCAM! You are being SCAMMED Judith is not the villain here and neither are you. The villain is this guy. Try approaching this situation objectively with out trying to defend your decisions or this guy. Learn about the nature of how these guys opperate. Read read read the stories posted here. We are trying to SAVE you from headache, heartache, and grief.

simple

Ratslayer
Tunisia is a muslim country and a devout one .The mentality hasnt changed since the 7th centruy ..The penis is the king and the vagina is the slave ,if a Tunisian tells you he dosnt like Tunisian women ,hes lying,if he says he dosnt want kids ,hes lying ,if he says hes ok with you smoking ,drinking ,having multiple sexual partners ,hes lying...Regardless of his age ,they are raised to believe that women must always listen to the males in the family ,,They dont respect western women because they have the freedom of choice ,And any Tunisian who tells you otherwise is lying .

Judithlyn

Rat Expert

Well....Actually 19 women have found me and discussed this beast with me! I’m so over him! I actually went through love, hate...and every emotion with this loser, Abdelhak Rahali! I lived with him for much of 3 and 1/2 years... and I NEVERknew the stranger in my bed!!! He’s dangerous! He’s sick! He’s a monster! I lost $26,000 to him! He’s a GREAT con artist! Be warned... or be a victim! It is who he is!!!