ABDELHAK RAHALI, ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia Lifelong RAT, scammer, heartbreaker, and visa seeker!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
In all seriousness, I still live in fear of diseases from him! Syphilis, antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea, HPV, herpes, hepatitis A, B, C, and E, along with HIV worry me from him.....a very loose, immoral person! At least, I can afford antiviral drugs and great medical care, unlike him! I have to get new tests in 2019! Ugh! It’s so embarrassing, but I get the tests from my doctor friend. My friend knows I made a HUGE mistake so is very kind to me! NEVER will I lower myself again! I’ve learned my lesson so unbelievably well! When Abdelhak dies, all I want to know is what killed him! If it is an accident, I wish to see the autopsy report! It could affect me so that’s the only reason I care! In another 3.5 years, I won’t care and don’t even need to know! I need to clear 5 years, then I can breathe a sigh of relief! He always told me that he has no fear of death! Good thing....he’s going to burn in Hell forever! He thinks Allah forgives his garbage! I don’t think so! He has spent his life ONLy hurting many people! What has he contributed to the world? Absolutely nothing but hell on earth, suffering, lying, cheating, and hypocrisy! He thinks Allah forgives all of that? He’s stupid! Nobody hurts people on purpose and gets away with it! You pay in one way or another! Eternity in hell is where these monster rats will spend eternity.....70 virgins....Hahaha...stupid thinking!
Don’t feel embarrassed Judy, you did nothing wrong, its Your health and well-being.

Going for the limit

To be honest i understand what judith means, i dont know if any of you british ladies have noticed but when going to donate blood it asks on the form if have had sexual relationship with an african person. I have felt at first anger then embarrassed then anger again
I have had all relevant tests because of my marraige but really it feels awful
Even now with the numerous blood tests because of the pregnancy i feel i am being judged.
Also the teeth thing no idea wtf is going on but apparently my gums are softening apparently it can happen in pregnancy so its just brilliant .im going to look like a jezza kyle reject soon ffs

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
To be honest i understand what judith means, i dont know if any of you british ladies have noticed but when going to donate blood it asks on the form if have had sexual relationship with an african person. I have felt at first anger then embarrassed then anger again
Even now with the numerous blood tests because of the pregnancy i feel i am being judged.
Also the teeth thing no idea wtf is going on but apparently my gums are softening apparently it can happen in pregnancy so its just brilliant .im going to look like a jezza kyle reject soon ffs
:eek: I have a regular check ups, thanks to that i had an hysterectomy and treatment on time. I asked to have a full scan just for health but none of those questions were made. Yes about how many sexual partners in certain period of time... or if it was protected or unprotected intercourse.. found them normal and accurate. Thankfully it all came fine, no STD

Judithlyn

Tonight, a friend in my town invited me out to dinner! I’m used to always paying my own way or treating my friends! I just went downstairs to my kitchen! There was a box of really nice bakery cakes which I did not see earlier. My friend gave me 2 bottles of red wine, plus obviously that box of wonderful cakes, plus he would not let me pay for our dinner! I honestly don’t know how to react! Wow....I’m just speechless! Somebody bought me presents! Somebody paid for my very nice dinner! He picked me up and drove me home! We went to another town about 30 minutes away cause the original restaurant we planned, by my house had a one hour wait. It was such a nice night! I’m in shock! I’m overwhelmed! I ALWAYS pay! Tonight, I paid nothing and even received loads of presents! The nasty old rat never paid for anything! This was such a different night! It was truly nice! I told my friend that the next dinner is my treat! I really don’t know how to handle people being so kind to me! I get embarrassed! I feel awkward, but at the same time, I’m so deeply touched! More mental work needed on myself, I think!

Judithlyn

I was going to donate blood last December, but I read the rules! I failed so I walked on by! I had unprotected sex with a wild man who cheated! Karma would be for him to need blood but it’s not available!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Hahaha......yeah, enjoy! Pregnancy wreaked havoc with my teeth :D
Take advantage of all the free healthcare you get whilst pregnant. Have you got your maternity exemption certificate? It means that all healthcare is completely free whilst pregnant (except cosmetic)....and for a year post natal, including prescription charges.
My heartburn and indigestion was so extreme with #4, I even ended up getting that prescribed by the midwife :eek:
Normally, I would buy my own, as it's expensive for the NHS, but it was costing me a small fortune buying two bottles of Gaviscon daily!
Tonight, a friend in my town invited me out to dinner! I’m used to always paying my own way or treating my friends! I just went downstairs to my kitchen! There was a box of really nice bakery cakes which I did not see earlier. My friend gave me 2 bottles of red wine, plus obviously that box of wonderful cakes, plus he would not let me pay for our dinner! I honestly don’t know how to react! Wow....I’m just speechless! Somebody bought me presents! Somebody paid for my very nice dinner! He picked me up and drove me home! We went to another town about 30 minutes away cause the original restaurant we planned, by my house had a one hour wait. It was such a nice night! I’m in shock! I’m overwhelmed! I ALWAYS pay! Tonight, I paid nothing and even received loads of presents! The nasty old rat never paid for anything! This was such a different night! It was truly nice! I told my friend that the next dinner is my treat! I really don’t know how to handle people being so kind to me! I get embarrassed! I feel awkward, but at the same time, I’m so deeply touched! More mental work needed on myself, I think!
Judith, this is a lovely read....I'm really so happy to hear you are being a little spoiled :love:
Good for your friend.....what a really thoughtful gesture :)

Judithlyn

@Judith, when you get invited, you don't pay, ever :coffee:
I have much to learn and overcome! I’m one of those people who can’t ask for help even when I’m desperate. If somebody offers, then I graciously accept but still feel obligated to give them some cash. There’s something wrong deep inside of me. An example, I needed 4 wheels taken to a mechanic to get studless snow tires. I asked a friend with a truck if he had time last week. He seemed happy to help me out! In the end, I insisted on giving him some cash and forced him to take it. With rat, I always paid for everything but that just seemed natural to me! Last night, another friend brought me those cakes which I did not see until I got home, 2 nice bottles of red wine, and at the end of dinner, he ran to take care of the bill before I ever had a chance. It was so nice and so sweet...I was so touched by somebody being so kind to me....and we really are just friends! Nothing more.....he’s about 18 years younger than me and I’m never dating anybody that much younger than me again! We just enjoy going out to dinner together ever so often. He has a very nice job, a house, a few cars, and wants absolutely nothing from me except friendship! That is just so refreshing! I’m still in shock! I guess I still have a little more rat damage to fix in my head!

Judithlyn

Judith, this is a lovely read....I'm really so happy to hear you are being a little spoiled :love:
Good for your friend.....what a really thoughtful gesture :)
It was so nice! I’m still on cloud nine...just from being treated so kindly! I have loads of mental rat damage to still overcome obviously, but I’m getting there! I will certainly never sink those those low depths again! Thank you for your kind words! :)

Judithlyn

Strange isn’t it that it feels a bit funny when you get treated nice by someone after a rat relationship. Happy for you Judith that you had a nice evening.
Thank you! Last night did me more good than 6 months with a psychiatrist! I finally felt “worthy” again if that makes sense! The old rat had me really in a very deep hole! Finally, I’m seeing daylight again and have climbed to the top of the hole....a little further to go, but I’m getting there! :)

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I have loads of mental rat damage to still overcome obviously, but I’m getting there! I will certainly never sink those those low depths again! Thank you for your kind words! :)
I am not long back from today's counselling session....it was a real tough one, so no detail, but she said something to me today that I loved.....I got quite emotional that she had such faith in me....I want her words here on this site for all of us....because we can ALL have this goal.....we are all capable of it, no matter how rat damaged we still are.
Her words:

"Right now, you are still a victim, as the effects of his damage still control your life....I am not only going to turn you from a victim into a survivor......I am going to turn you from a survivor into a thriver.....that is my goal"

Aren't they the most wonderful words?!! For a moment there, I felt so empowered and strong :)
Those words are for ALL of us...that's our goal....we must thrive, not just survive :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I am not long back from today's counselling session....it was a real tough one, so no detail, but she said something to me today that I loved.....I got quite emotional that she had such faith in me....I want her words here on this site for all of us....because we can ALL have this goal.....we are all capable of it, no matter how rat damaged we still are.
Her words:

"Right now, you are still a victim, as the effects of his damage still control your life....I am not only going to turn you from a victim into a survivor......I am going to turn you from a survivor into a thriver.....that is my goal"

Aren't they the most wonderful words?!! For a moment there, I felt so empowered and strong :)
Those words are for ALL of us...that's our goal....we must thrive, not just survive :)
♥ Beautiful. Thank yo for sharing and keep inspiring us. Big hugs Xx

Arkady

:eek: I have a regular check ups, thanks to that i had an hysterectomy and treatment on time. I asked to have a full scan just for health but none of those questions were made. Yes about how many sexual partners in certain period of time... or if it was protected or unprotected intercourse.. found them normal and accurate. Thankfully it all came fine, no STD
Softening gums is one of the side effects of pregnancy. Not sure why that is.

Arkady

In all seriousness, I still live in fear of diseases from him! Syphilis, antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea, HPV, herpes, hepatitis A, B, C, and E, along with HIV worry me from him.....a very loose, immoral person! At least, I can afford antiviral drugs and great medical care, unlike him! I have to get new tests in 2019! Ugh! It’s so embarrassing, but I get the tests from my doctor friend. My friend knows I made a HUGE mistake so is very kind to me! NEVER will I lower myself again! I’ve learned my lesson so unbelievably well! When Abdelhak dies, all I want to know is what killed him! If it is an accident, I wish to see the autopsy report! It could affect me so that’s the only reason I care! In another 3.5 years, I won’t care and don’t even need to know! I need to clear 5 years, then I can breathe a sigh of relief! He always told me that he has no fear of death! Good thing....he’s going to burn in Hell forever! He thinks Allah forgives his garbage! I don’t think so! He has spent his life ONLy hurting many people! What has he contributed to the world? Absolutely nothing but hell on earth, suffering, lying, cheating, and hypocrisy! He thinks Allah forgives all of that? He’s stupid! Nobody hurts people on purpose and gets away with it! You pay in one way or another! Eternity in hell is where these monster rats will spend eternity.....70 virgins....Hahaha...stupid thinking!
I never got the 72 virgins bit. Like Jeff Dunham’s Walter says, why not 72 slutty broads that know what the hell they are doing?

Brasilgirl

Her words:

She couldn’t have said it better.
That’s just what I needed to hear, even though the words were meant for you Mango, they really made me feel something.
I haven’t felt anything but anger the last while. Now I just cried. I think I should get into counselling again. I think I’m ready now.
Thank you for sharing! ** hugs **

Beverley

Thank you! Last night did me more good than 6 months with a psychiatrist! I finally felt “worthy” again if that makes sense! The old rat had me really in a very deep hole! Finally, I’m seeing daylight again and have climbed to the top of the hole....a little further to go, but I’m getting there! :)
im so happy for you xx

Top Bottom