Abdelhak Rahali - ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia

Judithlyn

Judithlyn

Do you think that they have dentists in prison? Time is running out.... ;)
I’m betting NO!:speechless::D
He was so close to getting nice, new pearly white implants! It would have fixed up his gum damages plus nice new teeth! His cheating saved me loads of money!:D I should thank him, but NEVER going to happen! Rotten teeth and gums can lead to sepsis! Maybe that ugly girl on his Viber profile will pay for him! :p;)

Judithlyn

Now this is definitely wishful thinking on your part, Judith. You can't see her face :D :whistle:
I really could care less! Maybe she just couldn’t face Abdelfukrat who obviously must have been the cameraman! :sneaky:;)

Madam Medusa

Tick-tock tick tock tick tock .
Tempus Fugit
I hope the Tunisian prisons are similar to The TV series OZ.
He will get a lot of oral action .
I hope he learned the art of bellydancing so he can entertain his Big Daddy.
Yalla emshe oom noroos. ( don’t know proper spelling)

Heidi

Administrator
Tick-tock tick tock tick tock .
Tempus Fugit
I hope the Tunisian prisons are similar to The TV series OZ.
He will get a lot of oral action .
I hope he learned the art of bellydancing so he can entertain his Big Daddy.
Yalla emshe oom noroos. ( don’t know proper spelling)
I don't think that this is something a tunisian love rat loses any sleep about ;)

Heidi

Administrator

Judithlyn

You are terrible naughty, please proceed :D
Hahaha....You ladies are such comedians! I’m about to roll off the sofa from laughing so hard! Thank you too! I was crying earlier this evening....still feeling rotten and angry and sad....and I’m such a basket case! Damn him doing this to me! How can anybody treat another human especially somebody he “swore on his mother’s life” that I’m his soulmate, the great love of his life, never met anybody like me, blah, blah, full of shit blah blahs? Oh good cow! Sorry for being all over the place with emotions! I just want to forget him, his sewer life, his hopeless life, and feel happy again! I remember he said his oldest brother had lived in France many years ago and was married to a French lady, divorced her, went back to Tunisia, and is married to a Tunisian lady now for maybe 10 years. Now I’m wondering if the French lady was used like me. This may be a tradition in their family. You see...I don’t know what is truth and what is lies anymore! I really like that Tunisian wife too, but was surprised that she never tried to console me. I thought we were friends. Her brother lives in Japan, about one hour from me. I’ve visited his home. They were such lovely people. They did send me comforting sweet words after the breakup with Abdelhak, but nobody else ever did!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
! I was crying earlier this evening....still feeling rotten and angry and sad....and I’m such a basket case!
Recovering from the breakdown of a narcissistic relationship is not like recovering from the breakdown of a normal relationship....your reactions are normal...you are not a basket case! :)
I felt that way too at the beginning and middle of recovery, there is a lot to get our heads round, but now...I know I am normal, I know we are all normal, it is the rats who are not.
I just want to forget him, his sewer life, his hopeless life, and feel happy again!
You will not forget, but you will and ARE slowly moving forwards. You will be happy again, but you will be a slightly different you.
With regards to him, let him rot in his flea pit. His teeth are proof that the rotting process he deserves is already taking place :thumbsup:
I remember he said his oldest brother had lived in France many years ago and was married to a French lady, divorced her, went back to Tunisia, and is married to a Tunisian lady now for maybe 10 years.
The French lady was a victim like you, she was the gateway to the Tunisian wife he went on to purchase. Take comfort from the fact that they will never be happy...but the French victim will.
This may be a tradition in their family.
Yes, a family of prostitutes. The older brother with the French victim, Wajdi with his American victim, Abdelhak with you and N....plus all the others they tried to sell themselves too.
I have four sons, the thought of just one of them destroying a good person for material gain would leave me feeling gutted and ashamed.
The thought of three of them behaving that way would make me seriously question where I'd failed as a parent, I'd be so ashamed, but the parents of these three Rahali rats pose happily for photos, take pride in the prostitutes they helped to pimp out.....something inside of their heads is seriously f*cked up.
I really like that Tunisian wife too
Well don't....because she knew what was going on! She laughed at you behind your back, she too rubbed her hands with glee at the thought of the Rahali family sharing your hard earned wealth.
She knew her husband to be was selling himself in France, destroying an innocent woman to pay for the gawdy lifestyle she feels entitled to....and she condoned it, she sat back waiting for her man to return and buy her from her father...she is also a pimp.
Don't like her...she doesn't deserve it, just like Raghed doesn't from me...they all betrayed us.....ALL of them!!
Her brother lives in Japan, about one hour from me. I’ve visited his home.
Christ, what a family! Rats born in, rats married in....rats every freakin where! Be eternally grateful you escaped from this family of whores!
They did send me comforting sweet words after the breakup with Abdelhak, but nobody else ever did!
I would pay no heed to these fake words, they want to keep you sweet in case you come in handy further down the line. Have nothing to do with them.
Abdelfukrat chose his victims very well: One in America near his brother, one in Japan not far from family.....he was incredibly devious in his pre meditated crime :Evil:

Judithlyn

Recovering from the breakdown of a narcissistic relationship is not like recovering from the breakdown of a normal relationship....your reactions are normal...you are not a basket case! :)
I felt that way too at the beginning and middle of recovery, there is a lot to get our heads round, but now...I know I am normal, I know we are all normal, it is the rats who are not.

You will not forget, but you will and ARE slowly moving forwards. You will be happy again, but you will be a slightly different you.
With regards to him, let him rot in his flea pit. His teeth are proof that the rotting process he deserves is already taking place :thumbsup:

The French lady was a victim like you, she was the gateway to the Tunisian wife he went on to purchase. Take comfort from the fact that they will never be happy...but the French victim will.

Yes, a family of prostitutes. The older brother with the French victim, Wajdi with his American victim, Abdelhak with you and N....plus all the others they tried to sell themselves too.
I have four sons, the thought of just one of them destroying a good person for material gain would leave me feeling gutted and ashamed.
The thought of three of them behaving that way would make me seriously question where I'd failed as a parent, I'd be so ashamed, but the parents of these three Rahali rats pose happily for photos, take pride in the prostitutes they helped to pimp out.....something inside of their heads is seriously f*cked up.

Well don't....because she knew what was going on! She laughed at you behind your back, she too rubbed her hands with glee at the thought of the Rahali family sharing your hard earned wealth.
She knew her husband to be was selling himself in France, destroying an innocent woman to pay for the gawdy lifestyle she feels entitled to....and she condoned it, she sat back waiting for her man to return and buy her from her father...she is also a pimp.
Don't like her...she doesn't deserve it, just like Raghed doesn't from me...they all betrayed us.....ALL of them!!

Christ, what a family! Rats born in, rats married in....rats every freakin where! Be eternally grateful you escaped from this family of whores!

I would pay no heed to these fake words, they want to keep you sweet in case you come in handy further down the line. Have nothing to do with them.
Abdelfukrat chose his victims very well: One in America near his brother, one in Japan not far from family.....he was incredibly devious in his pre meditated crime :Evil:
I had never thought this way about them but I see you are right! What a family! I’ve known about this bezness shit for 5 months now, but it is still so shocking to me! Thank you for opening my eyes!

Top Bottom