Abdelhak Rahali - ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia

Judithlyn

“How has my life fallen this low?” Thought little Abs! “I went from riding in
a Lamborghini, Range Rovers, and other cars to being ridden myself!!” “I went from Washlet toilet massages to a rusted old hose and my own fingers to clean myself!” “Where did I fuck up my life so badly?” Cried Abdelfuk! “Spending hours twice a day in coffee shops, chatting for hours to women all over the world in chat rooms, accepting their compliments, flying hearts, gifts, trips, cash, clothes, plane tickets, shoes, and jewelry was a good deed on my part, correct?” “Wouldn’t their feelings be hurt if I rejected their offers to me?” Abdelhak really thought he was doing good deeds. He should be rewarded for all of his kind gestures toward humanities amongst ladies of the world. He’s so open minded.....he truly loves all....yen, dinars, pounds, US dollars, Canadian dollars, euros, pesos, etc. so why is karma starting to strike? The tooth fairy, known in Japanese as an oral surgeon who does dental implants, refuses to go to Tunisia! “Oh oh how....how to go back to the days of living the good life in Japan” pondered Abdelhak!.......

beznessbitch

abdulfuck starts sweating with anticipation.. thinking of the feeling of the dinar... possibly two.. jangling in his pocket.. oh the sound of a bit of loose change is better than nothing.. he needs the phone top up at any price as more victims await his 'coming online' he wonders what he must do to make the japanese happy.. he will do anything they say as long as he gets that dinar or two. after a few minutes of them discussing the frightful smell of decay emanating from his dirty mouth... one of them bends down an whispers in his ear... ahhhhhso. poor abdi he dont quiet understand the japanese language and before they can stop him.. his pants are down.. they roar with laughter.. but soon the laughter turns to dismay... oh no ahhhso smell smell worse than mouth.. they fall on the floor laughing.. abdi could kick himself.. he knew he should have use three fingers this time after the loo.... the dinar seems more out of reach than ever.. thoughts run through his peabrain... he simply has to get the dinar.. but how.. they wont go near mouth and ahhhso stink.. what a predicament to be in...

Heidi

Administrator
Abdelfuk has had it with the Japs. There are many young virgins in his family and if the price it right? . First: They'll leave him alone and second: The girls can be virgins again later. So he shows them pictures and let them take the pick of the crop. But wait, one of the japanese men sees a picture with the brother of Abdelhak in it, who lives in the States - instant love befalls him. He has to get in contact with him. No problem for Abdelfuk. The japanese man looks a lot richer and younger than the poor current wife of the mailorder rat. He is sure that his brother will be ecstatic. Abdelfuk calls his brother on the lovesick man's phone....

Judithlyn

Hahaha....Some talented writers in this group, for sure! Darn it, I’m working! I’ll come back with my continuation of this saga, and eagerly await your future chapters! Thanks for lifting my spirits! I spent the morning crying! :Cry:I know....I’m pathetic (or is it pathetique? Haha);)

beznessbitch

brother answers.. lots of shouting in tunisian going on.. glances at his victim.. its ok its just abdul.. moms sick again he says then returns to his call. oui oui oui is all rat brother can say.. victim wife in background wondering now wat the fuck is wrong with his mom.. last week stomach.. week before diabetes.. week before that her heart.. oh no that was grandmother hafsia the week before.. anyway back to the conversation on the phone. after listening to abdulfuck brother rat slams down the phone. thoughts racing through his head. must get the dinar.. must get the dinar.. then a eureka moment... he knows now he can kill two birds with one stone. he decides.. he must get back to tunisia and bleed the japs dry.. afterall his breath and bum bum smell like roses.. but how.. an evil look glimpses on to his face... as his sold his soul to the devil yet again.. now to apply the pressure on wife for airline ticket.. mummy is dying he says.. as he covers his face with his hands.. meanwhile back in tunisia adbulfuck makes another call... but to whom..

Heidi

Administrator
Abdelfuk calls Tunisia Happy Land Park "Dah Dah "
"Hello, any opening for a ventriloquist? Just until I find a foreign tooth fairy to get me new teeth and a new life"
The manager yells, that he can't understand him. Could he please speak with his mouth, he doesn't have the job yet.
Abdelfuk is crushed, that is what he's been doing. He would try singing to the man, but with his voice? Forget it.
Is there another job for the rat?

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
Hahaha....Some talented writers in this group, for sure! Darn it, I’m working! I’ll come back with my continuation of this saga, and eagerly await your future chapters! Thanks for lifting my spirits! I spent the morning crying! :Cry:I know....I’m pathetic (or is it pathetique? Haha);)
Any resemblance to living persons is purely coincidental, likewise the resemblance to rats helga.gif

Judithlyn

Yes
Any resemblance to living persons is purely coincidental, likewise the resemblance to rats View attachment 38249
Yes, this is purely a coincidental, fictional story! It is fiction and in no way resembles any actual person...living or dead....or Tunisian RAT!!!

Yes, there are other jobs for rats...with experience! First test....bend over, touch your toes! Check, the rat passed! Second test, the inkblot test! Final analysis....NO heart, NO emotions, NO feelings, NO soul, NO care! Check and double check!!! Perfect, Abdelfuk got the job and.....

Judithlyn

Hahaha....You ladies are such comedians! I’m about to roll off the sofa from laughing so hard! Thank you too! I was crying earlier this evening....still feeling rotten and angry and sad....and I’m such a basket case! Damn him doing this to me! How can anybody treat another human especially somebody he “swore on his mother’s life” that I’m his soulmate, the great love of his life, never met anybody like me, blah, blah, full of shit blah blahs? Oh good cow! Sorry for being all over the place with emotions! I just want to forget him, his sewer life, his hopeless life, and feel happy again! I remember he said his oldest brother had lived in France many years ago and was married to a French lady, divorced her, went back to Tunisia, and is married to a Tunisian lady now for maybe 10 years. Now I’m wondering if the French lady was used like me. This may be a tradition in their family. You see...I don’t know what is truth and what is lies anymore! I really like that Tunisian wife too, but was surprised that she never tried to console me. I thought we were friends. Her brother lives in Japan, about one hour from me. I’ve visited his home. They were such lovely people. They did send me comforting sweet words after the breakup with Abdelhak, but nobody else ever did!
UPDATE: The oldest brother’s Wife moved to Qatar. She left her husband and daughters in Gabes. The girls are maybe 10 and 12, somewhere in that age range. I do not understand this family at all. It happened maybe 1 month ago. I stopped ALL communications with him so I will probably never hear the “end of the story!” That could mean that out of 4 sons, only Abdelhak will forever remain at home....marrying his cousin and staying in ElHamma! :D

Brasilgirl

UPDATE: The oldest brother’s Wife moved to Qatar. She left her husband and daughters in Gabes. The girls are maybe 10 and 12, somewhere in that age range. I do not understand this family at all. It happened maybe 1 month ago. I stopped ALL communications with him so I will probably never hear the “end of the story!” That could mean that out of 4 sons, only Abdelhak will forever remain at home....marrying his cousin and staying in ElHamma! :D
So after all his failures, he will make his mommy proud.

Judithlyn

I just reread this thread! I can’t stop laughing! I’ve come a long long ways in over a year! Thank goodness! :)Thank you to all of you for the encouragement, humor, and just letting me vent when I was so devastated. Always appreciated!:thumbsup:

Top Bottom