Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah

Denise Hair

Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah I met him on Facebook he was removed from Facebook after I put a complaint to Facebook and this message was displayed "because the sender's account requires verification" he must not have verified his account as he is now opened a new account under the name Hamma Hamma. He is a pest who will not take no for an answer I unfriended him under the first name and now under his new name. A bit of background, I am a 68 year old invalid and I have been happily married for nearly 52 years. I met the Tunisian on Facebook and for some reason he wants me to leave my home and family and go to North Africa to live. After 13 of the Tunisian Presidents men were blown up, he moved to Algiers, where he said it was safer.

I do not know what his scam is, however I believe other women should be made aware of this predator.
I have included a photo of him.
Could you please pass it on.
Thank you
Denise

Attached Files:

XArab 1.png
File size:
474.2 KB

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah I met him on Facebook he was removed from Facebook after I put a complaint to Facebook and this message was displayed "because the sender's account requires verification" he must not have verified his account as he is now opened a new account under the name Hamma Hamma. He is a pest who will not take no for an answer I unfriended him under the first name and now under his new name. A bit of background, I am a 68 year old invalid and I have been happily married for nearly 52 years. I met the Tunisian on Facebook and for some reason he wants me to leave my home and family and go to North Africa to live. After 13 of the Tunisian Presidents men were blown up, he moved to Algiers, where he said it was safer.

I do not know what his scam is, however I believe other women should be made aware of this predator.
I have included a photo of him.
Could you please pass it on.
Thank you
Denise

Attached Files:

XArab 1.png
File size:
474.2 KB

Hi Denise and welcome :) The picture is a bit small. When you upload the file, go to Insert and click Full Image, please

Denise Hair

Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah also goes by the alias Hamma Hamma and Sebei Mohamed he prays on older women. When on Facebook using the name Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah he was removed from Facebook with the following message from Facebook "This message has been temporarily removed because the sender's account requires verification". He then started again under Hamma Hamma and has been removed again.

He gave the name Sebei Mohamed and claims to have worked at the Ministry of Social Affairs in Tunis. After the 13 men in the Presidents Guard were blown up, he said he had a transfer to Tunisian Embassy in Algiers, Algeria. However I could not get a response from the Tunisian Embassy in Algeria not even an acknowledgement of my email.Hamma Abdullah.jpg

chabelita

Danise Hair I not understand what he did to you? Only that he want you to be with him in Africa

chabelita

I really don't know aaaaaaa
long time I was not hire
@Heidi anyway I change my self in no more involved

magic

Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah also goes by the alias Hamma Hamma and Sebei Mohamed he prays on older women. When on Facebook using the name Abdullah Abdullah Abdullah he was removed from Facebook with the following message from Facebook "This message has been temporarily removed because the sender's account requires verification". He then started again under Hamma Hamma and has been removed again.

He gave the name Sebei Mohamed and claims to have worked at the Ministry of Social Affairs in Tunis. After the 13 men in the Presidents Guard were blown up, he said he had a transfer to Tunisian Embassy in Algiers, Algeria. However I could not get a response from the Tunisian Embassy in Algeria not even an acknowledgement of my email.View attachment 17396
Hes not a hungry rat then.Greedy yes ..but not starving !

Denise Hair

Hes not a hungry rat then.Greedy yes ..but not starving !
He was a liar as according to him he changed government departments (Social Security to Foreign embassy within two hours of the President's guards were blown up (I cannot imagine any government that would be that quick). He also said he would find a house for us in Algeria. That was the last I heard from him for a month as he could no verify his Identity to Facebook. When he did reply he had changed his alias and was sharing a house (he would not confirm if it was male or female).
Even though I had supplied my email and home address he never did.

Denise Hair

I am now seeing a psychiatrist and a councilor as it has left me shattered, I never thought I would be that vulnerable. I was very depressed at the time because of my disabilities and he capitalized on my low self esteem.

My husband has been very understanding and has stood by me as has my daughter grandson and his wife, my granddaughter in law. I owe them much as they have not condemned me and only showed me love.

That is why I posted my experience as a warning to others and to out this rat.

spartacus

I am now seeing a psychiatrist and a councilor as it has left me shattered, I never thought I would be that vulnerable. I was very depressed at the time because of my disabilities and he capitalized on my low self esteem.

My husband has been very understanding and has stood by me as has my daughter grandson and his wife, my granddaughter in law. I owe them much as they have not condemned me and only showed me love.

Good job posting his pic dear! If i had the proper emoticon i would insert standing ovation here........

Im so sorry that you have been hurt but relieved that you have love and support around you. Take care hun

chabelita

Uuu I'm not sure but that I will do by Poland government in Poland don't worry

Big Bang Theory

Staff member

:Cry: I'm so sorry this rat came into your life and affected you so badly. But be proud of yourself that you saw his game and ended the relationship.... So glad your family are supporting you, you are doing the right thing by seeking support and I'm sure all will be ok again soon.
Big hugs xx

Top Bottom