Welcome to TLR

Achref Gasmi - dirty rat, steer clear

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ladies after all this time he sent me a picture of him and another woman is this normal behaviour
I am so sorry you feel bad and all because of this dirty rat. My rat does this often in messenger but I learned not to read these texts no more. Just block and delete without reading it will frustrate him and you are not stressed no more xx

roo2

Major Ratslayer
These rats are not normal my girl...many of them want to get revenge so they will do and say things that they know will hurt you. After i broke it off with my rat he called me 5 days later to tell me he has already been with two "bitches". They are disgusting.
It's funny he said she is rich and it doesn't seem to matter what they look like I'm English she's Korean what a difference

simple

Major Ratslayer
I just hope he ends up sad and lonely but sadly there is always someone else next in line
He will always be chasing that pot of gold,,Greedy little f""kers,,its never enough,they want it all and them some...Hes a prostitute ,sells himself for a pair of trainers and a packet of fags !! that will be his life ,untill hes to old and cant give it away ..Let him get on with it ,Hes like a dog chasing its tail ,will never win .Thats his karma !! You move on and acheive everything you want out of life and take no notice about who his next customer is ,,,she will be here eventually ,along with many others im sure ,,

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Why isnt he delelted and blocked everywhere...Dont give him the opportunity to do this ,,because he will continue to make life uncofortable for you ..They are worst than lice and little fleas ,they enjoy causing pain and discomfort ,,,Disgusting ,evil lowlife parasite,,,,,
I did block him simple it's another number once again that's the second time now

roo2

Major Ratslayer
He will always be chasing that pot of gold,,Greedy little f""kers,,its never enough,they want it all and them some...Hes a prostitute ,sells himself for a pair of trainers and a packet of fags !! that will be his life ,untill hes to old and cant give it away ..Let him get on with it ,Hes like a dog chasing its tail ,will never win .Thats his karma !! You move on and acheive everything you want out of life and take no notice about who his next customer is ,,,she will be here eventually ,along with many others im sure ,,
I just don't get why he feels the need to keep coming back because I have give him nothing

roo2

Major Ratslayer

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Ladies after all this time he sent me a picture of him and another woman is this normal behaviour
Wow this is a big RAT, what does he spect to achieve by sending you a pic with another woman? How immature is that? If this is the way to say it’s game over... then that’s it!,, you can now send him a pic of you and another man (it could be a friend) then you can say.. touché... game over!!! It doesn’t mean you’re putting yourself in the same level as him!! Bin him and delete him from your life, this guy is a LOOSER

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Wow this is a big RAT, what does he spect to achieve by sending you a pic with another woman? How immature is that? If this is the way to say it’s game over... then that’s it!,, you can now send him a pic of you and another man (it could be a friend) then you can say.. touché... game over!!! It doesn’t mean you’re putting yourself in the same level as him!! Bin him and delete him from your life, this guy is a LOOSER
I would really like to but it pisses him of more when I blank him he's blocked every where now

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
I am so angry he said it's because I don't love him
How much waste of time with these ugly dirty rats, beggars, scammers!!!!
F*ck who's to blame. They must disappear from your lives immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing will change what has happened so far.
Although any of us will make him pay for it, as I will, legally. (I'm just not going to detail anything about here for now)

simple

Major Ratslayer
They don't give a shitabout any one but there selfs
This is exactly right ,,they dont care , ,if your sick ,work hard ,have kids who depend on you,married ,engaged ,on your pension ,,,They dont give a monkeys ...They have no empathy for anyone ,because nothing is as important as him and what he wants ,,,No ones life is harder than his,no one suffers like him and no one is more pathetic and stupid ,if they think that we will continue to love them ,Because once we see what they are ,hell have no fury like a womans wrath ,,Or something like that ,,,Me mate Daves favourite saying ,,,Anyway ,,roo dont give a poo ,anymore ,,Hes a wanker lowlife,,