Welcome to TLR

Achref Gasmi - dirty rat, steer clear

roo2

Major Ratslayer
You hurt his ego so he wants to hurt you back - loser !! :snore:
This is exactly right ,,they dont care , ,if your sick ,work hard ,have kids who depend on you,married ,engaged ,on your pension ,,,They dont give a monkeys ...They have no empathy for anyone ,because nothing is as important as him and what he wants ,,,No ones life is harder than his,no one suffers like him and no one is more pathetic and stupid ,if they think that we will continue to love them ,Because once we see what they are ,hell have no fury like a womans wrath ,,Or something like that ,,,Me mate Daves favourite saying ,,,Anyway ,,roo dont give a poo ,anymore ,,Hes a wanker lowlife,,
I know you right simple he sent me the picture and said she's nothing to him she tried to seduce him on the beach I feel quite sorry for her really because he knows she's rich I asked how did he no that he said she told his friend trying to buy him maybe there welcome to each other she's buying he's giving but what makes me laugh is how they say they can do better I'm no oil painting but that picture did make me laugh

roo2

Major Ratslayer
These rats are not normal my girl...many of them want to get revenge so they will do and say things that they know will hurt you. After i broke it off with my rat he called me 5 days later to tell me he has already been with two "bitches". They are disgusting.
So that's what they think of us
These rats are not normal my girl...many of them want to get revenge so they will do and say things that they know will hurt you. After i broke it off with my rat he called me 5 days later to tell me he has already been with two "bitches". They are disgusting.
BITCHES and that's how they see us

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Poppy @roo2

How are you both doing - hope you're okay?

MH x
Yes, am fine, thank you ;). I hope you are all fine and please, stay away from rats! I saw in the news that a Muslim girl in France has been beaten very badly by her own family because she was dating a Christian Serbian boy. She had broken bones and they shaved her head entirely :mad:

Plymouthgirl

Inactive
Yes, am fine, thank you ;). I hope you are all fine and please, stay away from rats! I saw in the news that a Muslim girl in France has been beaten very badly by her own family because she was dating a Christian Serbian boy. She had broken bones and they shaved her head entirely :mad:

Sick bastards..............

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Thats what i thought! Cause dude doesn’t seem to care if she has a bf. I thought kinda strange. Yep i was right why would he need to talk to me anymore when hes got one thats dumb enough to believe. He sure showed his true colors. And caused alot of chaos in alot of peoples lifes. But hey he couldn’t fool me! What a jerk haha.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
They don’t care about your family, boyfriend, husband, children, your age, weight etc.
They will do everything to make the woman leave everyone for them.
I saw a young skinny greasy actual 21 year old rat in Tunisia with a married woman who was 70 having foreplay on the beach. I didn't know about bezness and rats as I hadn't began my research until I got home.
I was alarmed, shocked and quesy that he felt so sexually attracted to her until I heard he is sent £400 per month by her and its been going on for years blurghhhhh :sick::sick:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I saw a young skinny greasy actual 21 year old rat in Tunisia with a married woman who was 70 having foreplay on the beach. I didn't know about bezness and rats as I hadn't began my research until I got home.
I was alarmed, shocked and quesy that he felt so sexually attracted to her until I heard he is sent £400 per month by her and its been going on for years blurghhhhh :sick::sick:

He gets horny at the thought of the money he is receiving. That clearly helps...

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
@Tigerpants reading that story of the beach antics made me do a little puke in my mouth.
I’ve seen/heard some horrible shite when I’ve stayed in hotels there too.. not long after the shooting I overheard an animator saying to another that he would have to ‘settle for the fat girl’ (English hotel guest) as no ‘better’ tourists were coming anymore due to the flight cancellations...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Th
@Tigerpants reading that story of the beach antics made me do a little puke in my mouth.
I’ve seen/heard some horrible shite when I’ve stayed in hotels there too.. not long after the shooting I overheard an animator saying to another that he would have to ‘settle for the fat girl’ (English hotel guest) as no ‘better’ tourists were coming anymore due to the flight cancellations...
These rats have no shame wished all their zibis are rotting and fall off:mad: