Welcome to TLR

Achref Gasmi - dirty rat, steer clear

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
@Tigerpants reading that story of the beach antics made me do a little puke in my mouth.
I’ve seen/heard some horrible shite when I’ve stayed in hotels there too.. not long after the shooting I overheard an animator saying to another that he would have to ‘settle for the fat girl’ (English hotel guest) as no ‘better’ tourists were coming anymore due to the flight cancellations...
Honestly doesn't surprise me, its in their genealogy to bag a woman any size, shape, age, face if it gives you the golden ticket eventually. Someone was looking down on me when I was with mine. I had girlfriends constantly messaging to check in on me and at that stage I wasn't even concerned and i'm no fool.
But then thats when I saw the revolting 70 x21 thing on the beach in the daytime with kids and families around. Mortified!!!!!
Honestly without saying too much, the way these rats try to get you is another level. I didn't even know that they couldn't travel and I had two seperate hotel staff saying they had stayed where I live and I bloody believed them it was sooo believable. Another had sold his ass for something worth £20.
These guys are another level and for any girl / lady/ guy on this site still having romantic notions of their olive skinned waiter/animator/ manager walking off into the sunset with them in forever happiness stop right now and pause a thought :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Honestly doesn't surprise me, its in their genealogy to bag a woman any size, shape, age, face if it gives you the golden ticket eventually. Someone was looking down on me when I was with mine. I had girlfriends constantly messaging to check in on me and at that stage I wasn't even concerned and i'm no fool.
But then thats when I saw the revolting 70 x21 thing on the beach in the daytime with kids and families around. Mortified!!!!!
Honestly without saying too much, the way these rats try to get you is another level. I didn't even know that they couldn't travel and I had two seperate hotel staff saying they had stayed where I live and I bloody believed them it was sooo believable. Another had sold his ass for something worth £20.
These guys are another level and for any girl / lady/ guy on this site still having romantic notions of their olive skinned waiter/animator/ manager walking off into the sunset with them in forever happiness stop right now and pause a thought :thumbsup:
Oh wow. I’m shocked but not surprised tbh. One of the first things my husband told me when I visited Tunisia was that the hotel staff would try it with me if he wasn’t around and to be careful as the majority are in his words ‘cockroaches’. But yeah seeing it first hand was mental..

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
I dont quite understand it enough to tell but my take on it is they think they are Lions in the bedroom when in fact they are not.Anyone feel free to add to this.
An incite into a Tunisian Lover....could be a thread @MH007 @simple @SouthernGirl @JGG @Croydon girl - could be a giggle :D
I remember reading a thread from a lady here about her Tunisian boyfriend not wanting to show his bum bum to her or something? Lol I thought this is what you were referring to and got confused, thought I’d read it wrong and he didn’t want show her his knees either :confused: my strange mistake

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I remember reading a thread from a lady here about her Tunisian boyfriend not wanting to show his bum bum to her or something? Lol I thought this is what you were referring to and got confused, thought I’d read it wrong and he didn’t want show her his knees either :confused: my strange mistake
I am trying to find where it is explained where this idiotic idea comes from but yes they think sperm comes from the knees when I read it I was in stitches. :p

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I am trying to find where it is explained where this idiotic idea comes from but yes they think sperm comes from the knees when I read it I was in stitches. :p
Its probably an excuse invented centuries ago so that women had to do more work because their own strength was sapped from their knees with all their wives to satisfy and espresso to drink and other such wack

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Oh wow. I’m shocked but not surprised tbh. One of the first things my husband told me when I visited Tunisia was that the hotel staff would try it with me if he wasn’t around and to be careful as the majority are in his words ‘cockroaches’. But yeah seeing it first hand was mental..
Mine said the exact same and not to leave the hotel without him as there were bad men out there :confused:

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Mine said the exact same and not to leave the hotel without him as there were bad men out there :confused:

MH x
Atleast he warned you MH it
You got me !! My name she be Amin Meshad and i look for beautiful woman [from Europe or America] To make beautiful life with she ..I have school for many years so am intelligent ,i virgin and i pray 5 times a day Whalla is true ...
Wallah I swear I smell a rat lol :p