Welcome to TLR

Achref Gasmi - dirty rat, steer clear

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Why isnt he delelted and blocked everywhere...Dont give him the opportunity to do this ,,because he will continue to make life uncofortable for you ..They are worst than lice and little fleas ,they enjoy causing pain and discomfort ,,,Disgusting ,evil lowlife parasite,,,,,

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
No matter how I block this guy everywhere he still manages to get to me!!! If I was not 5000 miles away from him I would be scared
Hi Sabrina you met him on-line? They just send friend requests to a lot of women and the one that accept the request is about to be love bombed and they don't accept that you ignore them or stop talking to them. They keep coming back with multiple and fake acounts just keep ignoring the texts and blocking without reading. I hope he stops soon xxxx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi Sabrina you met him on-line? They just send friend requests to a lot of women and the one that accept the request is about to be love bombed and they don't accept that you ignore them or stop talking to them. They keep coming back with multiple and fake acounts just keep ignoring the texts and blocking without reading. I hope he stops soon xxxx

yes no I do not accept any friend requests