adel - a pirate

G

Guess_Who

Hi and Welcome Sternenregen,

Do you have a picture that you could possibly post or further information? The details you have given are slightly vague and we do like to make sure we get our facts right before accusing the wrong person!

Have fun,

GW x

L

Liana

Hi ! I don't know any Adel and never met any pirate:D But...keep asking!!!

G

Guess_Who

:innocent: Aren't the Majority of 'Men' in Tunisia Pirates?

They may not have the boat or the eye-patch but they are all out to rob you, one way or another!!! LMAO!!

W

WouldI

Do you mean he works on the pirate ship??? Not that I know anybody who does sorry!

L

Liana

Don't forget many tourists get drunk over there and sing their lunch on board so he might be fed up with having to clean that up and decide to move inland:coffee:

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
I do know an Adel who lives in Sousse (and before in Monastir). He used to run a Pizzeria at the Marina in Monastir until ca. 2008. Sort of chubby, looks like a Clochard, drove an old Mercedes car, at least until 2 years ago.

If this is the person that you mean, I can only encourage you to run, without waiting one more second, for a lot of good reasons...

W

WouldI

I do know an Adel who lives in Sousse (and before in Monastir). He used to run a Pizzeria at the Marina in Monastir until ca. 2008. Sort of chubby, looks like a Clochard, drove an old Mercedes car, at least until 2 years ago.

If this is the person that you mean, I can only encourage you to run, without waiting one more second, for a lot of good reasons...
But was he a pirate???? :ben:

G

Guess_Who

What is a 'Clochard'?!!

S

sternenregen

Hi,

no i don't know this man ;D

C

Caramel

My friend is not in the Gallery. I jus know one af them. He was out with my sister, after he asked me before but i said no.

I can't poste a picture of my adel, because he would be so so so angry. but he said it's okay when i send his picture to other users via email.
How can members on here help you if you dont provide information?

C

Caramel

My friend is not in the Gallery. I jus know one af them. He was out with my sister, after he asked me before but i said no.

I can't poste a picture of my adel, because he would be so so so angry. but he said it's okay when i send his picture to other users via email.
Why would he want his picture sent via email. Any one can then put this in the Gallery. Doesnt make sense. I am beginning to think something is not quite right here. Please explain yourself.

kati3366

Why would he want his picture sent via email. Any one can then put this in the Gallery. Doesnt make sense. I am beginning to think something is not quite right here. Please explain yourself.
Many things are not right here. She was throughn out of 1001geschichten becaus of her behavior.

And sorry, if I worry that my friend has other women I don't ask him to allow sending his picture to other people for more information.

L

Liana

May I ask for some explanation? I am confused..and what is not right here in this forum?.:blush:Who has been banned from a forum? Is it possible to post there in English??? :blink:

kati3366

not right

;) in this forum everything is right.

But there were doubts at the reallity of "sternenregen".
She is real. But her behavior is not very good when other people say anything against her pirat.
Therefore she was banned in a german love-rats-forum.

in 1001geschichte.de you can not post in english. But you may find someone to translate there.

paula01

;) in this forum everything is right.

But there were doubts at the reallity of "sternenregen".
She is real. But her behavior is not very good when other people say anything against her pirat.
Therefore she was banned in a german love-rats-forum.

in 1001geschichte.de you can not post in english. But you may find someone to translate there.
Why does she ask people about him and then not like it when they say something? mmmmm strange

kati3366

B) I know many people ´writing in a forum to read only nice things about habibi.
But most of them disapear when they hear other things. And do not make trouble after reading the true things.
In Germany it's calles AMIGA ( Aber Meiner Ist Ganz Anders )
translated it means: But my habibi is not like the others :blush:

W

WouldI

B) I know many people ´writing in a forum to read only nice things about habibi.
But most of them disapear when they hear other things. And do not make trouble after reading the true things.
In Germany it's calles AMIGA ( Aber Meiner Ist Ganz Anders )
translated it means: But my habibi is not like the others :blush:
Well, to my mind, if somebody asks whether anyone knows of their partner on a site that deals with love rats they are not doing so because they trust them!!! Why should they need to hear nice things from complete strangers??? :huh:

L

Liana

Well, to my mind, if somebody asks whether anyone knows of their partner on a site that deals with love rats they are not doing so because they trust them!!! Why should they need to hear nice things from complete strangers??? :huh:
Well, she surely senses or maybe even knows that her man is far from being lets call it''correct'' and she feels she can help her case if she does sth about , say enter a forum for investigation.She actually hopes to find proof that nobody in this forum lay one's hands on him,yet, deep down she has already accepted the fact he is not ''a very good boy'' but she will not admit it in front of others ( same like a mother who will slap her own child but will kill if sb else tried that).Why search all forums for news of him if he deserved trust?She knows the saying:"Those who keep searching, finally find".:secret:

S

sternenregen

May I ask for some explanation? I am confused..and what is not right here in this forum?.:blush:Who has been banned from a forum? Is it possible to post there in English??? :blink:

Hi Liana,

a few months ago I was writing in a german community about the same topic. I had a lot of problems there with the members. Of course it didn't always react in a good way, but the ladies there are really not pleasant like here. A lotof poeple left this internet page because the women are too unfriendly.

And I wasn't banned because I want to get no tips. They banned me because I send a private message to a member which wasn't okay. I told her what I am thinking about her and her life.

S

sternenregen

kati, I can not believe that you really tell here what I've done wrong in another community. And you don't know what exactly happened. You are not better than the rest there.

Enjoy your life...