adel - a pirate

Guess_Who

Made in England
Hi and Welcome Sternenregen,

Do you have a picture that you could possibly post or further information? The details you have given are slightly vague and we do like to make sure we get our facts right before accusing the wrong person!

Have fun,

GW x

Liana

Hi ! I don't know any Adel and never met any pirate:D But...keep asking!!!

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
pirates.. .Johnny Depp.... :drool:

Hehe Welcome to VJ!

Guess_Who

Made in England
:innocent: Aren't the Majority of 'Men' in Tunisia Pirates?

They may not have the boat or the eye-patch but they are all out to rob you, one way or another!!! LMAO!!

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
:innocent: Aren't the Majority of 'Men' in Tunisia Pirates?

They may not have the boat or the eye-patch but they are all out to rob you, one way or another!!! LMAO!!
You are right! Hide your booty girls :rofl2:

W

WouldI

Do you mean he works on the pirate ship??? Not that I know anybody who does sorry!

Liana

Don't forget many tourists get drunk over there and sing their lunch on board so he might be fed up with having to clean that up and decide to move inland:coffee:

Etoyoc

I do know an Adel who lives in Sousse (and before in Monastir). He used to run a Pizzeria at the Marina in Monastir until ca. 2008. Sort of chubby, looks like a Clochard, drove an old Mercedes car, at least until 2 years ago.

If this is the person that you mean, I can only encourage you to run, without waiting one more second, for a lot of good reasons...

W

WouldI

I do know an Adel who lives in Sousse (and before in Monastir). He used to run a Pizzeria at the Marina in Monastir until ca. 2008. Sort of chubby, looks like a Clochard, drove an old Mercedes car, at least until 2 years ago.

If this is the person that you mean, I can only encourage you to run, without waiting one more second, for a lot of good reasons...
But was he a pirate???? :ben:

Guess_Who

Made in England

What is a 'Clochard'?!!

sternenregen

Hi,

no i don't know this man ;D

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
My friend is not in the Gallery. I jus know one af them. He was out with my sister, after he asked me before but i said no.

I can't poste a picture of my adel, because he would be so so so angry. but he said it's okay when i send his picture to other users via email.
How can members on here help you if you dont provide information?

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
My friend is not in the Gallery. I jus know one af them. He was out with my sister, after he asked me before but i said no.

I can't poste a picture of my adel, because he would be so so so angry. but he said it's okay when i send his picture to other users via email.
Why would he want his picture sent via email. Any one can then put this in the Gallery. Doesnt make sense. I am beginning to think something is not quite right here. Please explain yourself.

kati3366

Why would he want his picture sent via email. Any one can then put this in the Gallery. Doesnt make sense. I am beginning to think something is not quite right here. Please explain yourself.
Many things are not right here. She was throughn out of 1001geschichten becaus of her behavior.

And sorry, if I worry that my friend has other women I don't ask him to allow sending his picture to other people for more information.

Liana

May I ask for some explanation? I am confused..and what is not right here in this forum?.:blush:Who has been banned from a forum? Is it possible to post there in English??? :blink:

kati3366

not right

;) in this forum everything is right.

But there were doubts at the reallity of "sternenregen".
She is real. But her behavior is not very good when other people say anything against her pirat.
Therefore she was banned in a german love-rats-forum.

in 1001geschichte.de you can not post in english. But you may find someone to translate there.

paula01

;) in this forum everything is right.

But there were doubts at the reallity of "sternenregen".
She is real. But her behavior is not very good when other people say anything against her pirat.
Therefore she was banned in a german love-rats-forum.

in 1001geschichte.de you can not post in english. But you may find someone to translate there.
Why does she ask people about him and then not like it when they say something? mmmmm strange

Top Bottom