Advice about a friendship !!!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Also he’s reserved ... never likes or comments on anyone’s pics etc
How do you know this? Do you have the password?
If the friends account is private, you'll never know.
My rat had me and another victim on the same account....I later discovered that everything was customised!
It meant he could tag me in stuff, or tag her in stuff etc....and neither of us knew! I found it all on his phone.
The dick still lied, with the evidence sat in my hands :rolleyes:

Galleta

is he telepathic? this morning he messaged me and seemed to feel something wasn't quite right although i didnt say anything about this website- i told him i had nightmares and he was very worried

smiley

He change his birthday from the 14th to the 20th of the same month. Same year. But he seemed way older than what he told me. He told me he was one year older than me.
A rat i was talking to had at his facebook that he was born 1.june,suddenly he change it to 1.january,and his age have been the same all the time,he never get older than 34. But when he take his hat off he look like 60-70....

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
A rat i was talking to had at his facebook that he was born 1.june,suddenly he change it to 1.january,and his age have been the same all the time,he never got older than 34. But when he take his hat off he look like 60-70....
:D

Brasilgirl

A rat i was talking to had at his facebook that he was born 1.june,suddenly he change it to 1.january,and his age have been the same all the time,he never get older than 34. But when he take his hat off he look like 60-70....
:eek:

Galleta

How do you delete a thread of conversations you’ve started? Need to do this but can’t see how to do it

Top Bottom