Advice about a friendship !!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
What someone said here about “ famous silent treatment “... is that also a tactic? Sometimes he’s so cold ...yes and no answers etc .. then if I insist he gets furious and says fuck this and that.. then when I withdraw he’s nice and then chats really Nicely.. he said it’s cus he’s tired ( and tbh I noticed most guys including my kids I know can be a bit like this)
I did, Nd yes it’s a tactic to not be controlled nor confronted by the victim. They do it for several days and gives them time to teach a lesson to not make their life hard and time to go and meet other victim. You will miss him and feel you did wrong and you will be happy to see him again so when he Asian for something you will agree.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
But please please if you DID find out who he is , don’t say anything to him
Oi, oi.....enough of that :p
For a start, I cannot possibly identify him from location alone, and second.....I NEVER betray a victim, especially when confided in via PM.
Relax, chick.....I'm just trying to prove to you that he is a lying rat with no money, he is a scamming bezness boy, a loser.....and a dick with a begging bowl :love:
View attachment 51859 Gotta practice patience :D
That is actually me :D

magic

but are they all really so inhuman? surely some of them must have some semblance of attachment somewhere...

he told me his feelings too ...he fell in love with an online woman from Peru who broke his heart and i supported him when he needed to talk (a lot!) about it ...as he said he was too embarrassed to tell anyone in his real life..it hurt me like hell when he talked like this as obviously i was jealous - the point is, he also has shared a fair amount of stuff too...

i think that i will take the advice someone has given here and tell him im goin on holiday somewhere with no internet and then get the hell out
Peru ? I really doubt that,was she Paddington?

magic

but are they all really so inhuman? surely some of them must have some semblance of attachment somewhere...

he told me his feelings too ...he fell in love with an online woman from Peru who broke his heart and i supported him when he needed to talk (a lot!) about it ...as he said he was too embarrassed to tell anyone in his real life..it hurt me like hell when he talked like this as obviously i was jealous - the point is, he also has shared a fair amount of stuff too...

i think that i will take the advice someone has given here and tell him im goin on holiday somewhere with no internet and then get the hell out
Like darkest Peru :p:D

Galleta

Mango chutney I know you wouldn’t give the game away - but there’s a tiny part of me that still feels so loyal to him

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Holy camel! Look at all the things you could have done if you'd visited him in paradise.....entertainment galore :D
Sandcastles, walking and errrrrrr...... :confused:

I've strained me poor eyes, girl.....but I'm buggered if I can find the mansion of this 'Well off' family :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Mango chutney I know you wouldn’t give the game away - but there’s a tiny part of me that still feels so loyal to him
Lose your loyalty. He has no loyalty to you....but I do :thumbsup:
Me and Heidi have a few ratty identities that are not in the forum :D
I won't push you, it's not fair.....but I do want you to never doubt you can trust us :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahaha... they’re not selling it very well, are they??
You think? Girl.....I've already booked a flight :D
It looks like a refugee camp!!
I think I’d def. do “ beznes” if I lived in a place like that
No you wouldn't....you couldn't....because you have all the personality traits a rat lacks :)
Mango chutney .. where do you get hold of those identities? What could you find out?
Some members have confided in PM, but are too frightened to have them named in public, often due to blackmail, threats etc.
Heidi is the best, she finds accounts, sometimes other victims etc....I tend to notice the smaller details, but together, we make a cracking team.....as Abdelhak Rahali discovered :D
That thick shit thought he had professional detectives digging up all his shit....so confessed to more than he needed to :D
Sometimes, they are so well hidden, or we don't know enough of their identities and can't find anything....but it's always worth a look :)
I feel bad, as I feel like I'm pressuring you ...but I'm not, the ball is entirely in your court, and regardless of your decision, we always respect it here :)

magic

Umm it’s slightly more complex ... he still officially lives with me ... I call him “ex “ because in my mind he is but for various reasons can’t leave him .. now you understand why my Tunisian friend has been such a support - i literally would have gone crazy without him to talk to
But now you will go crazy if you continue to talk to him,this is just his JOB,for your sanity,block now ! Start the recovery process now ,or it will get harder and harder the longer you leave it

Top Bottom