Advice about a friendship !!!

Jane

is he telepathic? this morning he messaged me and seemed to feel something wasn't quite right although i didnt say anything about this website- i told him i had nightmares and he was very worried

smiley

He change his birthday from the 14th to the 20th of the same month. Same year. But he seemed way older than what he told me. He told me he was one year older than me.
A rat i was talking to had at his facebook that he was born 1.june,suddenly he change it to 1.january,and his age have been the same all the time,he never get older than 34. But when he take his hat off he look like 60-70....

Last edited:

Jane

How do you delete a thread of conversations you’ve started? Need to do this but can’t see how to do it

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Be brave Galleta. Your story is powerful and a warning for others. What can such a shadow of a real man do to you in the end? Post one of your ugliest pictures hh?
You have a hundred where you will look fabulous. You can be proud of yourself for letting others know about what happened in your life. You can contribute to the fact that many women will recognise they are in danger. It is like you are a famous lawyer who defends a good case. And he? He will always remain a meaningless trickster who will be left to spit venom when he understands you have spoilt his bezness. They should be in jail not free dining on the money they have stolen. Women must stick together! Together we are strong and build opposition. Even if they can touch your ass sometimes it means nothing in comparison to the final victory.

Last edited:

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Yes you’re right
Thanks for the encouragement
I’m sort of accepting the blame as well for being silly.. as the saying goes, you reap what you sow..hope I’ll get through it ok
You are a little depressed and that is why you feel guilty.

It’s guilt that can lead to self-doubt or even self-harm. For a scientist - Borchard, guilt sparks insecurity, indecision and even poor decisions. “It colors my decisions and my conversations and I’m always second-guessing myself.
You are doing well and soon winter will be over. You will overcome all on your way to be extra strong, independent emotionally and free from this never ending fool's paradise you have with that fellow.

Jane

I
You are a little depressed and that is why you feel guilty.

It’s guilt that can lead to self-doubt or even self-harm. For a scientist - Borchard, guilt sparks insecurity, indecision and even poor decisions. “It colors my decisions and my conversations and I’m always second-guessing myself.
You are doing well and soon winter will be over. You will overcome all on your way to be extra strong, independent emotionally and free from this never ending fool's paradise you have with that fellow.
thanks I hope so! Still trying to work out what makes him so addictive! Hes not one of those sweet talking types and I’ve talked to handsomer and cleverer before without this obsession !

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
I

thanks I hope so! Still trying to work out what makes him so addictive! Hes not one of those sweet talking types and I’ve talked to handsomer and cleverer before without this obsession !
I guess you find him very attractive and he uses the well known method of the stick and carrot that works with almost everybody. You now believe that no other guy so young and handsome will be interested in you and he is special cause he doesn't sweet talk you - this is the stick end the I am not actually so available. Galleta maybe you are right. Maybe you will not meet another one that your heart will beat so fast for but try to be realistic and ensure safety for yourself and kids. You are a mature woman who does not need a fantasy relationship based on insecurity and nothing solid. Do not move towards the fire even if there is a promise of adrenaline boost.He is so far away and he has managed to destroy your brain hormone balance
and what could happen if you let him into your life.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
I

Galleta, I have felt everything you are feeling, the addictiveness, the obsession, the despair when you haven't spoken for a day or so, so I get it. Hard to understand why or what to do about it.
Mine wasn't someone I would normally go for either but eventually grew on me.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I

Shit, girl.....have you seen my freak? He looks like a medical experiment gone wrong! There was no sweet talking...I don't like stuff like that, he was thick as shit.....but the dick still pulled me in!
Words are an incredibly powerful tool....you can wound somebody deeper with words than with actions. These freaks had the words, and we had the soft and dippy hearts.

Jane

Galleta, I have felt everything you are feeling, the addictiveness, the obsession, the despair when you haven't spoken for a day or so, so I get it. Hard to understand why or what to do about it.
Mine wasn't someone I would normally go for either but eventually grew on me.
How did you get over him eventually? Or Haven’t you yet

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
A rat i was talking to had at his facebook that he was born 1.june,suddenly he change it to 1.january,and his age have been the same all the time,he never get older than 34. But when he take his hat off he look like 60-70....
Hehehe! Ratting ages them quickly! I thought mine was 40 for nearly a year. It turned out he was only 25. I was sooooo shocked. I only found out the truth when I was living with him in Tunisia! Ugh! He always had troubles with his birth year! I don’t think Tunisia teaches Math or Biology!

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
How did you get over him eventually? Or Haven’t you yet
I have my days, I'm not gonna lie. He is not quite a 100% out of my head yet but I am getting there. It's definitely a process.
I ended things with him in the earlier stages because I found TLR while searching for information on Tunisian culture thank God.

Coming here, fighting for other members, reading their stories is what's best. It helps me to help others, including you.
Each day that passes, he fades more and more from my mind, that's enough to know that I will be alright.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Shit, girl.....have you seen my freak? He looks like a medical experiment gone wrong! There was no sweet talking...I don't like stuff like that, he was thick as shit.....but the dick still pulled me in!
Words are an incredibly powerful tool....you can wound somebody deeper with words than with actions. These freaks had the words, and we had the soft and dippy hearts.
Hahaha.....”medical experiment gone wrong!” Abdelhak was in that same clinical trial! Lol A bunch of brain damaged, heartless retards!