ADVICE FROM A TUNISIAN GUY

Discussion in 'Site Related Discussion' started by ahmedmdm, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ahmedmdm

ahmedmdm New Member

i don't know if i'm in the right place for posts or no, i'm new in this site and i don't know how to use it as well yet, anyway, Hello everyone, i found by luck this site, i liked reading stories here, it was interesting experiences for me made me curious to read, and at same time sads, which maked me want advice, as a tunisian guy and i know how tunisian mens thinks as well,
    Its really strange and weird, something common, which is that the most of mens in this albums and which i see in real life, with european womens, they looks shits as well, any normal tunisian men, with normal level and mind, will get that they are shits, even from looks for most of them, its very fucking clear, i can't understand really, most of them criminals, without futures, who fail their studies, not working, or working shitty works, and looking just for easy money or for a way to ruin away to europe thinking that its heaven, and easy way for money...and an advice especially for those mens animators and workers in hotels and in tourism sector, girls u crazy? here in tunisia its even famous that those most of them shits, fail their studies, they haven't any future, so they decide to go find those kind of jobs for meeting european womens even old or ugly just for visa, they go especialy for this, they left their cities to go far to sousse for example or hammamet or any other touristic place, for having this, not for the higher salaries lol, but for finding fun, sex, visas, because they see european womens for visa or easy way for sex, money..etc.. i'm sorry, But rarely you find normal tunisian men, educated, having good job, or good future, or from good family, married to european girl, Beleive me girls, and i'm sorry, that tunisian mens and arabs in general, they wont marry european womens, because they think, they all bitchs, and we arabs always jealous, and we can't imagine getting married to women who had relations with much mens before, we always looking for that virigin girl, which is as we think impossible to find in europe, and as we think sex is very easy in europe and most of europan girls had it, and they are bitches because of that, BTW its worst in our countries now maybe and i'm sorry i just trying show, what arabs and tunisians in general thinks about you girls, ( and its the reason which make them think, they can get easy sex with europeans)
    and you can notice girls that all those rats are from this category, who haven't jobs, or in shitty jobs, criminals, shits..alcoholics..which they think about european womens just for benefits,
    and i can't understand especially for old european womens, are them crazy really? how they can think that someone younger can love one in age of his mother, and sometimes ugly as well or fat ( i'm so sorry) just because really its very strange, i can't understand how they can beleive that, its only one reason for being with them, visa no more...and you girls you could try ask those tunisians, who wants marry you, ask them to live with in tunisia, and see ..i'm so sorry about my english, french is my second language, and my little problem with english can't let me decribe and explain things as well
    anyway i'm here always for any help, questions about tunisian mens, advices, and you girls which with tunisian mens, and doubt you can send to me, and by saying me the story, and showing me this tunisian, i feel i can help, because as a tunisian by looks, i can make difference between goods and bads, even that u girls should make it like rule, 99% of them are bads, looking just for visa, money, sex..

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi @ahmedmdm and welcome. You seem to be very wise for your age. Which city do you live in :)

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi, Ahmed, welcome to TLR :)
    Now then, I lived in Tunisia (not in a tourist area) and I worry this may be a problem:
    You have quite a challenge on your hands, my friend!
    I think you would have more luck searching for gold at the end of the rainbow, however.....I do wish you well in your search :love:

Look, I'm nice, so I will try to help you understand what a challenge you are facing.
    Please do read these links:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40288822

https://www.dr-chiraz-bouzguenda.com/hymenoplasty-abroad-tunisia

http://www.estetikatour.com/en/hymenoplasty.php

I wish you the best of luck in finding your virgin :)

With regards to the rest of your post, a lot of it is accurate....but please do stop with the old, fat women stuff.....I am a princess :love:

4. Mango Chutney

5. Mango Chutney

Here you are, a little something else to help you. It's not fair that you are here to help us, if we cannot return the favour :) This is quoted from a post I made on another thread:

"only 20% of Tunisian women remain virgins until marriage."

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...others-children-protection.html#ixzz53jccI8fE

That's more like it! It's about time Tunisia came out of the dark ages and allowed females the same sexual freedom the men have!
    I was gobsmacked, truly gobsmacked at how cheap the girls are there....and I'm very liberal minded!

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...virginity-ahead-of-summer-wedding-season.html

minnie, Amira, Liona and 2 others like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You sure are, Mango :) As we all know, a rat can't be bothered by appearance. If he has the choice of a pretty young foreign girl or and old ugly fat rich one, he'll take the second

7. ahmedmdm

ahmedmdm New Member

Mango chutney, you understood me wrong, i just was showing thoughts of arabs and tunisians in general, that they want that virgin girl, and i said already in our country it become worst than europe, and i know about all that, that big percent of tunisian girls trying get virginity again, that confirm what i said about tunisian mens, cares about this much, i hope you will understand what i mean, i just scared from wrong understanding because of english lol, just i wanted show some points which can help u girls to not beleive rats

Big Bang Theory and Amira like this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome and thank you for your observations.

We always point out that not ALL Tunisian men are visa hunters or looking to exploit or steal from women.

I am sure you can offer a good insight into how Tunisian men think about European or American/ Canadian women think.

I would like to add that the word “bitch” in our culture is very offensive, and you will make few friends here if you refer to us in this way. Not all women who met a Tunisian man are old or ugly or sex mad or sex tourists. That Tunisian men think of all European women in this way demonstrates that Tunisia is a very narrow minded prejudiced society. However modern and progressive Tunisia views itself it is in the end flawed and has no place in a modern equal society. My own observations are that Tunisia is full of double standards, and hypocritical. Tunisian men like to have sex before marriage with either a Tunisian or European woman but shuns marriage to them because they are no longer virgins.

I’m sure your perspective will educate women here, you are saying many of the things we try and explain to people who come to this site. But many of the women who have met Tunisian men do not at first realise that the man is a conman, they can pretend to be polite, affectionate and considerate and only after some time does their true personality emerge.

I’m sad that in your culture you perceive European women in such a negative and unpleasant way. A fault of your closed and predudiced society and how you have been brought up. Hopefully the advice will be reciprocal and you can also learn from us too.

AmberHeart, Gigi_76, Amira and 5 others like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Woop woop!! This is a great post :thumbsup:
    Oh, the relief of having a Tunisian man arrive here that accepts that what I witnessed is correct.....I have never seen such a sex crazed society!

I don't know if it's because the youth are bored, if they find sex more exciting because they know it's haram...I just don't know, but honestly, I am well travelled....and I've never seen anything like it :eek:

Every two/three days or so....they change partners, the men and the women :sick:

10. ahmedmdm

ahmedmdm New Member

i'm sorry for those words i don't mean anything bad, just girls i'm trying to share with you what most of tunisians thinks, i'm agreee about much hypocrisie in our country and much bad things, but there is also much good, i'll not deal this points..

11. Mango Chutney

What a post!!! :love::love:

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

So Tunisians believe that western women are somehow sex-crazed. That relates to the Arab fixation on women's sexuality in general.
    "Women's sexual appetites are so insatiable that, if they are left to their own devices, they turn into uncontrollable nymphomaniacs and temptresses luring men to crash into the rocks of lust." 24.gif

Gigi_76, Liona, magic and 3 others like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

I see you are from Bizerte. I lived in Tunis.
    Can you tell me roughly why Tunisian men have such a low opinion of foreign women, please?
    Surely it cannot just be because sex outside of marriage is legal in our countries and we are honest about it....there has to be more to such an intense hatred :confused:

juicyfruit and Laura2014 like this.
  14. Laura2014

I’m certain you speak the truth as you see it. There are misconceptions on both sides. I know people who also speak badly about Tunisians and see Tunisia as a land of thieves, uneducated people who have no ability to think independently and are backward in their thinking.

Gigi_76, Prinny, Liona and 1 other person like this.
  15. Mango Chutney

Blimey.....did you meet my rat? You described him so well there :D

juicyfruit likes this.
  16. ahmedmdm

ahmedmdm New Member

Girls calm down i just wanted show an opinion of much tunisians about european womens, not all of course, but mostly, its not that our problem
    and please try to use simple enlgish, i can't understand all lol

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  17. Laura2014

Just out of curiosity and because I am nosey could you tell me if you are a virgin?

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You can say that again, Laura and they also say that women in Tunisia age very badly and don't take care of themself, after they are married :(

Gigi_76, Amira, Liona and 2 others like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Just ask when you do not understand, we can explain it differently if we know.
    I would really like to know WHY so many Tunisian people have such an intense hatred for foreign women.

Also, do they dislike foreign men?

Gigi_76, Liona, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

:D:D:D:D:D
    Yes.....I did notice this!!!

Liona, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  21. ahmedmdm

ahmedmdm New Member

@Mango Chutney Just because of this and because sex is more easy to have it, with european girl, we are more conservators, its normal

22. Laura2014

It’s a fascinating discussion. I am also interested in where these views about European women come from. I truly want to know?

Is it something you are taught at home or at school?
    Is it something you read or see on TV?

Because truly I don’t know many (if any) European women who are having sex with a lot of strangers? I assumed it was something you were taught at school to frighten you into always marrying a Muslim girl from your own culture. That in Islam a mixed marriage is Harem? But I don’t really know where theirs views originate from?

Gigi_76, Liona, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Why? So you have one wedding night of bliss (if you can call deflowering a fake virgin as bliss) and get cheated on for the rest of your life :confused:

Liona, magic, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

But this is not true, Ahmed. Many Tunisian girls are incredibly cheap.....they have sex with so many men!
    Even those that keep their hymen still indulge in anal sex and oral sex, so they are still sexually active, they are not innocent.
    I honestly do not know any British women that behave this way. I know sex tourists exist, but us rat survivors were not sex tourists, we thought we were in relationships and were faithful.....though our rats were not faithful.
    It is not true that it is easier to have sex with foreign women....I don't understand why you think this way :confused:

AmberHeart, Gigi_76, gem15 and 5 others like this.
  25. Laura2014

A whole night.... that’s optimistic! I was thinking about 43 seconds... sorry to lower the tone.