ADVICE FROM A TUNISIAN GUY

Discussion in 'Site Related Discussion' started by ahmedmdm, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

They would if they thought themselves young, beautiful and with a genuine man. They hate our truths, truths that contradict the lie they live. Just the other day, Shelly said we were jealous, other twags have referred to us as old and ugly too.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  2. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Not all twags are the same to be fair. There is alot of clued up women who are just waiting for their hubbys to let down their guard. But sadly there is alot who dont listen and yes alot would use the term jealous simply because rat boy would use this word too.
    Alot of the wives to be honest have forgotton how to speak english, their messages mirror their husbands, short words and sentances missing out words etc it annoys the hell out of me.
    My husband speaks very good english and his written.english is great but i suspect like mango has stated this person is either english or the tunisian has been in england for a very long time...to use these words "You got done by an ugly guy , pumped you and got rid of you , I have more standards than that guy"
    I find very hard to believe any tunisian man im tunisia would write that way. If he was wanting to be crude he would say f***** you or had sex with you etc he wouldnt say pumped you. I also find it hard to believe

3. Mango Chutney

This is a strange way to be in a marriage. There is no trust, these women would be better off saving themselves now, rather than putting off the inevitable if things are that bad.

So many times, I see "Can you translate this, can you translate that"....one woman has been doing this since 2015! Why bother if there is no trust? These wives are surely desperately unhappy :confused: I don't get it at all.
    If I ever reach the point where I'm having to check my husband's phone, daily activities etc, then I will accept that the marriage is pointless.
    Yes, no Tunisian writes like this, there is more stuff by him/her in the Hichem Rebai album in the gallery.
    He says 'ain't, hahaha' etc.
    Also, this post....how does a Tunisian man know things like 'Manky'?

Quote Zingerman: "I had some time to waste yesterday , laughing at you girls was such fun , now i ain't got time for your stupidity. You arrived too late idiot. So let me please suggest that you go fuck yourself manky shav."

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mine did too, but he used his new slang words in the wrong context....Zangaman uses them correctly, and other than 'Chav'....spells them correctly.

Masha and juicyfruit like this.
  5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Is ‘Chav’ a Tunisian slang or a British slang?

6. Mango Chutney

British :)

7. Going for the limit

I agree with everything you have said. When i say the wives are on guard i just meant they know about bezness etc and as of yet they have no red flags but they are on their guard.
    With any ldr its a difficult situation regardless of the countrys who are involved.
    On the other hand many wives know they are being cheated on. Played .used for money etc but they will not listen
    Rarely now anyone posts about their relationship problems because they will get ' hammered' by the wives as to why they are putting up with it, its mainly done through private message.
    I am now only on one group i deleted the others because i couldnt believe how the wives would encourage each other to work through their problems. On.this one group i am on bezness is spoke about alot, admins want the women to be careful and we send alot of women over to tlr to clue themselves up
    I am inundated with messages asking for translations and i feel like i am bashing my head against a wall its the same women over and over again.
    I havnt seen his comments in the gallery i will have a look

8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I thought it was French because if the ‘Ch’. It is interesting he would use ‘Sh’ .

9. Mango Chutney

They are here: https://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/hichem-rebhi-aka-mario-sasi-joak-sasi-joak_gf.969/

I cannot, cannot, CANNOT understand women that encourage other women to stick by these rats!
    Us gals should stick together!

Masha, Amira, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  10. Going for the limit

He is for sure not tunisian, this is probably an english woman. Even tbough their english improves greatly and they pick up the local slang. This is an english person!!! Show yourself and stop hiding..lets have a conversation ( instant conversation in arabic) @Zangaman. I dont mean time between so you can get translations , i mean instant conversation

Masha likes this.
  11. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:D:D:Dwell didn't I got a "rise" out of his little zib...:p:D:D:D and still hanging onto his stereotyping us...what a "knob"...:rolleyes:

12. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

Laura you may be onto something...:D

Brasilgirl and Laura2014 like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Zangaman, I see your silent treatment and raise you a fuck off :cool:

14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I think his mom has confiscated his phone. He’s only allowed to go on the Internet with supervision now.

Missykate, Liona, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  15. Mango Chutney

:D:D:D

Liona likes this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Liona likes this.
  17. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

18. Mango Chutney

Yes, there is at least one here, but that post was actually a reply to GFTL after she explained about the wives and girlfriends groups :thumbsup:

Missykate likes this.
  19. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Really there is no hope for relationships with rats. Once the step is made the life will become a rollercoaster ride and I mean a ride on an old corroded one