Advice please

I’m waiting for the blocking or deleted photos from his profile.
I am confused? What photos ?
I will just put it out there i actually doubt these business's are his
Some have a bigger agenda and will pay for you etc but make no mistake even without all of the hot and cold no honest man would treat you that way

L

Laura2014

Have you read this thread, Whyme?
Have a read of the first three posts :)

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

Your rat is like mine.....he is primarily a visa hunter, though the ultimate goal is enough cash to purchase a virgin, a home for her and a business.
There is no money in being a cabbie, nor in running a coffee shop....what does the other shop sell?
Why do you think his family has money?
My rats dad was a banker, his mother a beekeeper, his brother a customs officer....Houssem was a visa hunting rat :thumbsup:
Yep, they come in all shapes and sizes and different wants. Mine didn’t want a visa, he just wanted my money to start a business or two, buy a nice car and finish building his house for his Tunisian Fiancé. Despite saying how much he disliked the Tunisian woman’s mentality, that they were selfish, greedy, materialistic and always wanting, he bagged himself one super fast.

Whyme

Have you read this thread, Whyme?
Have a read of the first three posts :)

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

Your rat is like mine.....he is primarily a visa hunter, though the ultimate goal is enough cash to purchase a virgin, a home for her and a business.
There is no money in being a cabbie, nor in running a coffee shop....what does the other shop sell?
Why do you think his family has money?
My rats dad was a banker, his mother a beekeeper, his brother a customs officer....Houssem was a visa hunting rat :thumbsup:
I will go read now thanks

Whyme

I am confused? What photos ?
I will just put it out there i actually doubt these business's are his
Some have a bigger agenda and will pay for you etc but make no mistake even without all of the hot and cold no honest man would treat you that way
My photos on his Facebook. Sorry new to posting in forrums

Whyme

They cant even.send euros. Usually what they do for instance is ask a friend or family member who lives in.france ( for example) to lend them the money and send it from france. Money gram or western union does not work at all in tunisia it is blocked
It arrived in pounds but I thought you had to show some Id to use western union

M

Mango Chutney

I was hoping it was because he wanted me to go over. “As it’s hard to get a visa to England” but now I’m wondering if it’s part of his plan to make me fall for his scam
The only way he will get a visa to England, is via a visa victim, a bezness wife....and that is what he wants.
He won't get a tourist visa and he knows it.....because those businesses are not his.
I still don't understand why he showed you his electricity bill, and unless you are fluent in Arabic....I don't understand how you could read it :confused:

Whyme

The only way he will get a visa to England, is via a visa victim, a bezness wife....and that is what he wants.
He won't get a tourist visa and he knows it.....because those businesses are not his.
I still don't understand why he showed you his electricity bill, and unless you are fluent in Arabic....I don't understand how you could read it :confused:
I’m a nosey cow and was having a toot in the shop. It had electric company name on it, his name in and shop name in wrote in french/ English