age is just a number

simple

Ratslayer
yeah I am 100 % sure ....but like all of you said....l am not a good person anymore in his eyes,in the eyes of his friends but l really don't care.... but l understand the fact of their behavior
His friends are proberlly rats also ,they knew what his intentions were and would have abeted him with his crimes,they dont care one bit about you .You musnt try to make excusses for their behviour ,there is no excuss for this sort of crime. Tunisia is a developing country ,not a third world ,so anyone in a Town who cant live on 400 or 500 dinar a month is just greedy,Some of the poorest people in Tunisia try to survive on 20 or 40 dinar a month and none of them are rats .

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Everyone should put this up on their wall. It's not your weaknesses the rats exploit, far from it; it's your strengths! Your love, your trust, your integrity. Well put!
I have met many girls going back and forth.sitting by the pool first time there.I met an air h ost
I have had a hammam ,the best ones are in the mountains ,,the massage cost 2 dinar with free bolied eggs .The ones in hotels ,obviously will be more expensive ,but Tunisians really dont go to hotel ones .
I had a massage onetime in hotel and a guy was doing it but I said no. Cos he kept looking at my boobs. So I asked for a woman to do it. Well a young girl in her twenties came. So she looked OK she washed my hair combed it. I had a swimming costume on. So she put water all over me dried me took of dead skin I'm thinking to myself this is great. Then she brought oil out she massage all my back and legs. So I had to turn on my front. While doing my arms and legs. I was falling asleep and I woke and she was massaging my boobs each one then two that's when I woke. I jumped of the bench my face was red as anything I think she was waiting on tip. The man who was there just laughed. I think my hotel hamman was a brothel but I didn't book it again. Maybe the Russian guests done this I went up to my room and woke my mate. All she could do was kill herself laughing all night she kept me going saying she was booking me in the next day to get a boobie massage never again

Liona

Rat Expert
Even don't doubt @tipme , Russian guests for sure do this...in your dreams. :whistle: As I can see you are good educated about Russian guests.:D:D:D:thumbsup:

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Even don't doubt @tipme , Russian guests for sure do this...in your dreams. :whistle: As I can see you are good educated about Russian guests.:D:D:D:thumbsup:
Well no disrespect but any Russians at the hotels I stayed. Especially all inclusive they were drunk morning noon and night and all had their groupies off tunsians sitting all around them and disappearing to the rooms. It was only when my eyes were opened I asked him, and he said yea a lot of Russians come over here and work in hotels and so stupid I said but there in holiday. And he told me yes but they come over and work on the game. So the more I watched the more I learned.

akhenaten

Junior Rat Expert
I feel so ashamed and so stupid. I am a lawyer ,living in Europe. A woman like me should never fall for a guy like this. But it happened. Be careful about whom you trust.
You dont have to be. You dont know tunisians behaviour and cultural background. You dont know hoe they look at foreigners. You simply knew nothing.

I will tell you something, i lived in Tunisia for 25 yrs and even after that i got scammed too.

One year ago an old classmated called me and asked me for 100 dinars (around 31 euro), she is missing to finish paying her father's surgery.

I didnt hesitate and sent the amount vi western union. The "friend" disappeard then and lately i heard she turned into scamming few years ago and that her family are aware of that but didnt do anything.

Can you imagine that? Scamming own friends afor such tiny amounts...

Sometimes i dont believe its even real.

naike

You dont have to be. You dont know tunisians behaviour and cultural background. You dont know hoe they look at foreigners. You simply knew nothing.

I will tell you something, i lived in Tunisia for 25 yrs and even after that i got scammed too.

One year ago an old classmated called me and asked me for 100 dinars (around 31 euro), she is missing to finish paying her father's surgery.

I didnt hesitate and sent the amount vi western union. The "friend" disappeard then and lately i heard she turned into scamming few years ago and that her family are aware of that but didnt do anything.

Can you imagine that? Scamming own friends afor such tiny amounts...

Sometimes i dont believe its even real.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
yes it's unbelievable what lies they tell and the stories they make...l believed in from the start and trusted them
Unfortunately most of us on here believed their lies.

I have been less hurt than many but only because I research things which led me to TLR and Tunisian Love - don't get me wrong my rat hurt me but I went back armed with the knowledge of things to look out for and warning signs.

FYI my rat was married but whenever she called he said it was his sister.

Please don't ever feel silly or ashamed. Be proud of who you are - you trusted him because you have a good heart. He abused your heart!

MH x

naike

it still hurts a lot and l have lost my confidence in every Tunisian who tries to contact me,because l know they are only doing it for 2 reasons : money or Visa....l just wished l knew this site before ....but l found it soon enough to prevent a disaster

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
it still hurts a lot and l have lost my confidence in every Tunisian who tries to contact me,because l know they are only doing it for 2 reasons : money or Visa....l just wished l knew this site before ....but l found it soon enough to prevent a disaster
Block and delete any Tunisian that tries to contact you.

Trust me its a scam.

MH x

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
After a while you will delete all them from your devices all the family and friends you knew cos you can't trust any of them. Cos they look at your friends list and try to contact some of them just to scam them without your knowledge. Don't no how many contacted me to tell me he had contacted them with loads of bullshit. Then they ask why don't you come over to tunisia il show you the sites and protect you and there it starts all over again with guilable people going there with there eyes closed

akhenaten

Junior Rat Expert
Why would any honest tunisian who dosent know you contact you on social media? Simple : he is seeing you as a potential target.

We all have been used in a way or another, including me and the best way to recover is by willing to help potential victims. At least, this work for me and it keeps me updated about rats new strategies.

Amira

Rat Expert
Unfortunately most of us on here believed their lies.

I have been less hurt than many but only because I research things which led me to TLR and Tunisian Love - don't get me wrong my rat hurt me but I went back armed with the knowledge of things to look out for and warning signs.

FYI my rat was married but whenever she called he said it was his sister.

Please don't ever feel silly or ashamed. Be proud of who you are - you trusted him because you have a good heart. He abused your heart!

MH x
Yes it is difficult but I think our gut feeling is the one that gives us the most correct answer. If you feel that something is wrong then do not do it. These boys / girls say they have no money and etc but they have time to sit in front of the pc for hours and many of them smoke drink alcohol and it is expensive.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
oh very good thank you for asking.
..no rats so far ❤
Great thank you for replying - we do care about you and im so pleased to hear you are continuing to be strong and keeping those rats blocked.

MH x

naike

yes l have blocked all of them and closed social media accounts for now.....thank you for opening my eyes....l was really feeling bad about myself

Top Bottom