age is just a number

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
these guys don't get young girls from Europe. The girls are not stupid. many from europe go there to have fun,and flirt with this guys just..But unfortunately, older women often fall for these rats, because they need confirmation from this guys.these guys know exactly how to do it and talk.
They target older women because in their warped mind we have more money, we have assets etc.

MH x

Sandra

Everytime a new member comes on here. It makes me feel so sad. Cos your still looking answers. Still in love confused emotional the list goes on and on. It takes a long time to get over there behaviour. How human beings can treat other human being in this way. Well just think there not human. The family's that loved you didn't exist your family try to warn you but you don't listen. I have been in abusive realishop had to go to court get papers to keep him away children scarred and I never thought I'd get over that but I did and came out a stronger woman was only 24 at the time. Then comes another one exact same jealous controlling etc. But this long distance realishop with a rat beats them all. It's something you can't explain to others that have not been there. We are all here to help each other on your journey of healing step by step. We don't judge we all went in blind because we did not no the religion. How many times did u question them when your gut feeling was telling you something not right. Even though we didn't listen to it and got deeper and deeper involved. How many times they tell u babe I would never do that to you. Yes they would all they see us is pound signs. I used to think it was nice the family phoning all time mum dad kids when u arrive when u coming to visit. No it wasn't for you just to see what purfumes clothes toys that u bring. And I no loads of girls tell of money missing out of purses one thing that got me. I told him I break your fingers. My dad would never go into my purse. I used to always count mine when I came in but was always short and when question. Oh my love I got juice for your breakfast cost 10dinar.no 1 dinar in shop. When I went shopping I came back with loads when I gave him money to get groceries. They pick nothing but the best and you never get change. I could have a brand new jeep for the money I've wasted but he ho its only material. Its your mind you have to keep healthy. Girls just keep posting if we can save another person from this. Then the rats have lost let them stay in there ghettos with mummy rat. If you ever go back be forearmed with rat poison, xx hugs to all the surviours and never think yourself stupid r run yourself down sending a healing angel to all the members here god bless xx
Nice post❤❤God bless you to.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
these guys don't get young girls from Europe. The girls are not stupid. many from europe go there to have fun,and flirt with this guys just..But unfortunately, older women often fall for these rats, because they need confirmation from this guys.these guys know exactly how to do it and talk.
Wrong. A young girl is just as likely to be the victim of bezness as an older women.
They target ANYONE and EVERYONE. In fact younger girls are more likely to believe it's genuine (because of this false belief about older women) and therefore more likely to fall for the bullshit and other people will be mire inclined to believe it's genuine too :(
The problem is that it's the older women the media report on because it makes a more attention grabbing story and this feeds the myth.

naike

l don't think it's so simple. I agree that many older women just want to have fun with these guys too. Only fun. But many of us have fallen for them,not knowing,what comes next and that they will go for a kill. l think it's the same,old or young,they treat us all the same. Younger women are being used for sex,older women for many reasons. l don't know,it's just a thought....

March

yeah....age is just a number baby....you are so beautiful....omg sick !
but my friend, she married a boy much younger .... and she really believes that she is special and she will have everything differently,I read this site all the time, show her the necessary information, but she doesn’t believe me,Because constantly, all family talk to her on the video and say how beautiful she is, that they are all her love

Jisela

Rat Expert
Iwith my rat, I finished all the relationships, I'm not going to get married and bring him to the UK...... still hurt a lot, they bred me for a lot of money, like a little child
Very sorry to hear that. Be patient and you will recover. Next time you have extra money to spend, give your money to a poor child in the UK or to a genuine charity, but never to a man from any where on earth (especially Tunisia).

March

Very sorry to hear that. Be patient and you will recover. Next time you have extra money to spend, give your money to a poor child in the UK or to a genuine charity, but never to a man from any where on earth (especially Tunisia).
he fact of the matter is that I do not have this money, I am all in loans and debts

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
but my friend, she married a boy much younger .... and she really believes that she is special and she will have everything differently,I read this site all the time, show her the necessary information, but she doesn’t believe me,Because constantly, all family talk to her on the video and say how beautiful she is, that they are all her love
Well please tell your friend we have all been there. The family them coming on Internet all so nice it is false sorry to be blunt coz it hurts. If we all understood the smiles the laughs can't do enough for you, it is all false. Don't get me wrong there is some genuine ones but then we all thought ours was genuine all they see is pounds signs

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
he fact of the matter is that I do not have this money, I am all in loans and debts
There was a girl I met from London him meeting her from airport all love up. Had been previously 3weeks before. Had a good job threw a sickie at work just to be with him. Told me I've maxed out my credit cards she was 23 had went university and I just thought be time u go back posting on fb the girl didn't have a job to go back to. Well then and trust me he would of moved on to the next one. They don't care. Your family warn you friends but no your man is different. No they just think of us as white trash. I have sat I've listened. And the best advice I can give. Is learn the language it's very hard but it will teach you a lot. But don't tell them you can understand x

March

Well please tell your friend we have all been there. The family them coming on Internet all so nice it is false sorry to be blunt coz it hurts. If we all understood the smiles the laughs can't do enough for you, it is all false. Don't get me wrong there is some genuine ones but then we all thought ours was genuine all they see is pounds signs
there’s no point in telling her something and proving. She told me that she’ll go to the end anyway,she thinks he really loves her and he is completely different,during this time she also lost a very large amount of money....

Bubbly

There was a girl I met from London him meeting her from airport all love up. Had been previously 3weeks before. Had a good job threw a sickie at work just to be with him. Told me I've maxed out my credit cards she was 23 had went university and I just thought be time u go back posting on fb the girl didn't have a job to go back to. Well then and trust me he would of moved on to the next one. They don't care. Your family warn you friends but no your man is different. No they just think of us as white trash. I have sat I've listened. And the best advice I can give. Is learn the language it's very hard but it will teach you a lot. But don't tell them you can understand x
Sometimes even knowing the language does not help,my rat was only saying nice things about me and he didn’t know I could understand. This is how twisted these psychopaths are ! It is a good start though if the rat is dumb and over confident. Also if we could hear their conversations at cafés...

lbunny

l didn't believe until it happened to me. He was everything l ever wanted. He found me on Instagram. A very typical story. l liked him of course. I visited him in Djerba. He was working in hotel,but took rest days while l was there. It was during Ramadan. I was very surprised,because he behaved like it was any other time of year. We spent a week together and of course l payed for everything. We went shopping,l bought him clothes and shoes and cosmetics....kind of weird feeling. But it didn't bother me much. Then l went home. This is the moment when everything begins.....begging for money. Once he needed 100 eur for doctor. Then 300 eur for rent. Another 100 eur because of "problems with the bank". And when l started asking questions he got offended. Like a child. Said how much he loves me. In August he had an accident. Asked for 1000 eur for medical treatment. I didn't send it of course. He got crazy. Writing me day and night. Calling me. I had to block him today. I feel so ashamed and so stupid. I am a lawyer ,living in Europe. A woman like me should never fall for a guy like this. But it happened. Be careful about whom you trust.
It happened to me after 15 years divorced I met a moroccsn online spent 3000 on a holiday of nonsense and alcoholism ..never heard ftom him again ...I did walk away with some pride as refused to sleep with him fully.. the rest will have to pay off slowly with my parttime job .. tell all that to my heart though .. I still feel and becone very run down and sick as an asthmatic .. never ever part with 1 dollar of your own money for any guy even in your own country ...