Welcome to TLR

Help needed akram kimo ezzine

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Your welcome... but im kinda shocked cause i saw that a lot of tunsians ask for money and all that.... i mean where is their dignity at
There's no dignity shame or morals I saw it all in tunisia coffees hotels medinas
I saw ques at moneygram Western Union 1 hour before they opened all showing there code to each other all with grins like Cheshire cats to get the money wtf !!! Haha a bunch off little rats 3ft tall more like munchkins haha we realy didn't know how small the rats are so go girls go girls high heels on stand over them and pat there heads into the sheep dip !!!!! Ermmgh are u ready girls ???

Mazem

There's no dignity shame or morals I saw it all in tunisia coffees hotels medinas
I saw ques at moneygram Western Union 1 hour before they opened all showing there code to each other all with grins like Cheshire cats to get the money wtf !!! Haha a bunch off little rats 3ft tall more like munchkins haha we realy didn't know how small the rats are so go girls go girls high heels on stand over them and pat there heads into the sheep dip !!!!! Ermmgh are u ready girls ???
I don't really understand all what you said but i think that i got your point

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He doesn't need money know? I wonder if he already has money stacked in the bank from all the victims or he is telling you that so could give him money. They all want money. Put his picture in the media so we all know what he looks like. Remember that he could have multiple accounts
What’s this doesn’t need money now??? They thrive on getting money it burns a hole in their pockets they get it and poof it’s gone!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
What’s this doesn’t need money now??? They thrive on getting money it burns a hole in their pockets they get it and poof it’s gone!
Yes i know but do u recieve anything back any gifts birthdays anniversary new year engagement when u visit off course not greedy fuckers ,your not worth a dina but they want thousands but are not prepared to spend 1 dina and if your lucky cheap 925 necklace then nothing or maybe cheap perfume but when you look at it realistically its bought with your money !!!! Tight vmorans not willing to spend on you but will demand u spend on them f## off !!!!!!!