algerians

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by tates, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I was very disappointed with this whole experience in Tunisia, honestly. It was a really big wash. I would have been happy with a simple life, too. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find what I found - all the lies and hate and problems and pain. They're busy running out of that... and thinking they can return later on to fix it all up again. What they need is strong men willing to sacrifice for their country. Oh, well. It's not my country.

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And, selling yourself in prostitution does not count. They have abundant land and agriculture... if they could just iron out the corruption and societal problems... :D

3. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Exactly. I'm sorry but taking selfies in front of a false background doesn't equal an honest life. Nor does sitting around in a coffee shop comparing notes, giving high fives to one another, patting each other on the back on a good job done for snagging another victim.
    Their life is useless, redundant. They are miserable, and misery loves company.

We all need education and work to get anywhere in life. Nobody here gets handed things on a silver platter. So why should we give any of our hard earnings to the likes of them. They are entitled to nothing, they are lucky their asses receive anything at all.
    I do weep for the future generations of them. It will be a vicious never ending cycle.

4. Epiphany

They need to start with the government, and no one is willing to make a stand there it seems.

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

There's always someone else or something else to blame. The men don't want to participate in fixing those issues, they barely want to vote.

6. Epiphany

That's right it's never their fault for anything. It's always cry me a river or woe is me etc..ok then, they can continue to live in there ancient times and with their deranged mentalities, but leave us out of it then.

7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They can't because they can't survive with a personality that on their own. They're too narcissistic. They need to latch onto someone else to help em.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 4:22 AM
    juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Again, glad it's not my country and situation to fix. But, I'm sure there are a few trailblazers and independent kinds to plow through and do the work of the 80% who won't. I've met a few of those kinds of Tunisians. They're outnumbered but pretty cool.

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Epiphany like this.
  9. Epiphany

Yeah, if only that 80% would get up off their lazy asses and make a go at it!

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The older generations of Tunisians hate them too. :D:D:D

11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

12. Epiphany

Can't blame them.

13. Epiphany

I'm so glad that you and others got away from there. I can't imagine.

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was draining and heartbreaking. You end up spending a lot of time trying to fix something that doesn't want to be fixed - plus with a rat, they just scurry away towards entertainment, lusting after young girls, or other European women. The Tunisian women have a lot of challenges, and I don't envy them. Of course, they're terrible people if they support and agree with bezness. Regardless, I learned a lot and am very glad to be alive and home. I'm thankful for TLR. This place really informed me and helped me make the right decisions to extricate myself from an impossible situation.

15. Epiphany

Not an ideal life for someone who just wants love. Who would of thought that these men would be such animals bent on destroying others.

You are right, I don't envy Tunisian women and their life ahead of them once they marry these rats, but their part in condoning bezness leaves me with very little sympathy for them.

Happy that you made it here. TLR is a life saver. Thank God for the links that led us here and to one another.
    No one in my life knows about the mistake I would have made had I stayed with this rat. I am too embarrassed to share. It's just easier to come here. :)

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, I understand it 100%. Thank goodness my friends knew me well beforehand -- they know my intentions and how I handle stuff. My family was the biggest support. So, it was moping a little around when I got back, but I'm back into life. Though, still struggling to tie up the loose ends of this marriage.

17. Epiphany

You've been through a lot so having that extra support is always a plus.
    You will make it to the end of that chapter of your life so hang in there.

18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I'm already tired of reading this chapter. It wasn't good on any level. It was like forced reading and it was a situation I would NEVER have ever gotten involved with under any circumstances. The whole thing was awful. I mean, I guess if my rat had been a real person, maybe strong character, a good guy, and we had worked well together, that would have been ideal. But, from the minute I got to Tunisia I was flung into a nightmare of crisis after crisis, and couldn't distinguish who he was - or what his natural personality was at all. I got 500 versions of 1 Tunisian. The last version was the radical Islam version. So, yeah... he still blames me and is angry, but I got a terrible marriage with him. It was awful, all around.

19. Epiphany

It's horrible when you think you know someone and to find out that you never really knew them at all, or as you said so many versions of him.
    Of course you wouldn't have gotten involved with such a person, none of us would have, but their camouflage is good. Fortunately it can only last for so long and then it wears off.

In the end, you are here, he is not, and I know that when you have your way he will never set foot out of Tunisia.

20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

My God, how I hear you! I never knew hour by hour which face I was gonna see.
    The freak I walked away from was a stranger to me, and contrary to what I believed for the first year, he had always been a stranger to me.....I didn't know him at all...

21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

At least I'm not the only one that feels that way. It's sad. I wonder who really knows them... their mothers, fathers, brothers, and bromances? I look at how my rat's mother spends her time all alone... and that's normal in Tunisia, for the woman to end up that way, but my mother and father still ride bikes together, do housework, and help each other. It's a different culture and mindset for women and I think it's VERY hard for women to keep their husband's focus in Tunisia.

The men are always letting themselves roam around like big packs of dogs and the woman is seen as the slave. It's a lonely life for a woman... what does she have, a big house? Oh, great. A lot of children and a big house... but her husband is drunk in the olives. No thank you. I don't know what woman wants that. Plus... as you can see with other experiences here, the men can be having sex with anything, violent, crazy, etc. etc. It's like the woman gets almost nothing at all.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 5:36 AM
  22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And, I should say... MAYBE a big house (0.001% chance), but probably living with relatives or a small house, depending on the situation. It's just awful. Not a good life. I wanted a UNION of a life together with someone, and that's what my rat sold me. But, the son will do as the father, and so on. You can't teach a man who has been socialized this way to appreciate monogamy and a relationship of equals and partnership. They look down on that and it's something to be ashamed of. So, no matter the situation, any woman looking in Tunisia needs to heed some serious caution. These men don't view marriage the way we do. They are only around for as long as their focus and hormones last... then they're out the door to scurry away after some other tail or alcohol or entertainment. It's a bad life.

23. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I know 3 women who have married algerians in tunisia and many women meet the algerians in tunisia .they never go to algeria

24. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I am married to one I can assure you that they are no different to Tunisia. They are very violent, oh they love bomb you like you never hear before.
    They are so desperate to get a visa to leave they country. They have many fb pages and very clever never give the same name so it's harder to find them. Oh boy they can cry at a drop of an hat. They go in boats but most end up washed back up on the beach. They on dating sites and I can tell you now if they say they good Muslims they are not.
    They family is the same they will tell you they love you will do anything for they son just to please him and stop him going crazy. He can pretend he is gentle but believe me they are far from it.
    They will marry they cousins and you will not be no 1 in they lives. They marriage is arranged and never go against they mother.
    You can get murdered for your phone in Algeria.
    If they say it's safe it's not. If they say you don't need be a Muslim they are liars.
    I would rather be with a Tunisian that a crafty crazy algerian man.
    If you need any info you can ask me anything.
    Don't trust you will always be waiting for the day they leave and marry they cousin. Btw I hate the bastards

25. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Yeeey mystery where have you been we have all been worried about you

juicyfruit, Jisela, Laura2014 and 2 others like this.