All I want for Christmas is......

Mango Chutney

I'm still wrapping gifts :eek: Only twelve more to go....and this family is ready for the big man to arrive! Then I can tick my list....and have my annual glass of Baileys :)

Mango Chutney

Are you singing yet :D

Haha, yeah.....and I sound exactly like that ;) I'm always singing, tis the only threat that makes the kids behave! We're ready now, gifts all wrapped and under the tree, fridge full to bursting, just gotta wait for Santa to being the kids main pressies for their beds tomorrow night....even though none of them believe anymore! Tomorrow is pointless present night too...can't wait!

Mango Chutney

Son number three has promised me that it is a giant cracker in the middle of my Christmas card.....and not what I thought it was!!! :p Dang, no big dick for me again this Christmas (I spent last Christmas in Tunisia ;))img1482620428353.jpg

Rat slasher

Ok so, I suppose I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit (suppose I finally have to :p )
So what is everyone asking for from Santa this year?

All I want for Christmas is.......a 3 hour long massage from him ;)

Is that all you wish to have?

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Almost time for that "New Year, New Me" bullshit
I can´t believe it´s been a whole year since I didn´t become a better person schmoll.gif

Mango Chutney

Almost time for that "New Year, New Me" bullshit
I can´t believe it´s been a whole year since I didn´t become a better person View attachment 26218
But you can't change....imagine how bored we'd all be if you did! :eek: I'm looking forward to hitting 2017....tis the first day of a fresh year with no rat, woop woop! I haven't had an entire rat free year since 2013 :eek:

Top Bottom