Alladin Dhibi. Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous. Port El Kantaoui.

Going for the limit

Last I knew he was married to an Asian woman , he's had a string of women he's very violent too broke his girlfriend's hand and arm she had to be rescued by her family in a hotel in sousse . Another girl he was dating he punched in the face and lost his job . His previous animation was sahara beach skanes

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Last I knew he was married to an Asian woman , he's had a string of women he's very violent too broke his girlfriend's hand and arm she had to be rescued by her family in a hotel in sousse . Another girl he was dating he punched in the face and lost his job . His previous animation was sahara beach skanes
Bloody hell! :Evil:

Thank you so much for this. I despise these creatures.

Because I know I will be asked, can I ask how you know this detail please? Was it in a TWAG group or do you actually know him?

God....I’m so shocked! Thank God you saw this thread fast :love:

Do you know what other names he goes by? He’s hidden himself pretty well.

Iluvumadly

Going for the limit

Hes worse in the flesh , arrogant horrible bastard.
I know him .
I know of 6 women he slept with in the space of 2 weeks , probably more but that's what I knew .
I won't forget what he did to his girlfriend who I can't name , in May of 2015 !!!!
Wasn't long before then that he punched another girl in the face and her parents got him the sack !!

Iluvumadly

Yeah, I thought the same.

Needs bloody locking up!
I knew he had to be an incredibly experienced rat, because he has hidden himself really well....and no wonder....he has a lot to bloody hide :Evil:
[/QUOTE I imagine you are right! He sounds and looks like a maniac:( I hope whoever you're helping is far away from that mess.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hes worse in the flesh , arrogant horrible bastard.
I know him .
I know of 6 women he slept with in the space of 2 weeks , probably more but that's what I knew .
I won't forget what he did to his girlfriend who I can't name , in May of 2015 !!!!
Wasn't long before then that he punched another girl in the face and her parents got him the sack !!
It just beggars belief, doesn’t it :(
These creatures are trash....they serve no purpose whatsoever....should all be bloody stoned to death! :Evil:

I am so bloody relieved we got this thread going.

magic

Going for the limit

I have spoken to the lass who's arm he broke , understandably she doesn't want to be involved . She has however outlined a couple of things and will message me properly later when she has finished work .
She over the course has had to block many of his Facebook's, she said he is older than 25 but she was too told a false age . He told her 22 and that was 4/5 year ago but she never believed that either because he does look much much older

Top Bottom