Alladin Dhibi. Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous. Port El Kantaoui.

Last I knew he was married to an Asian woman , he's had a string of women he's very violent too broke his girlfriend's hand and arm she had to be rescued by her family in a hotel in sousse . Another girl he was dating he punched in the face and lost his job . His previous animation was sahara beach skanes

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Last I knew he was married to an Asian woman , he's had a string of women he's very violent too broke his girlfriend's hand and arm she had to be rescued by her family in a hotel in sousse . Another girl he was dating he punched in the face and lost his job . His previous animation was sahara beach skanes
Bloody hell! :Evil:

Thank you so much for this. I despise these creatures.

Because I know I will be asked, can I ask how you know this detail please? Was it in a TWAG group or do you actually know him?

God....I’m so shocked! Thank God you saw this thread fast :love:

Do you know what other names he goes by? He’s hidden himself pretty well.

Iluvumadly

Hes worse in the flesh , arrogant horrible bastard.
I know him .
I know of 6 women he slept with in the space of 2 weeks , probably more but that's what I knew .
I won't forget what he did to his girlfriend who I can't name , in May of 2015 !!!!
Wasn't long before then that he punched another girl in the face and her parents got him the sack !!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hes worse in the flesh , arrogant horrible bastard.
I know him .
I know of 6 women he slept with in the space of 2 weeks , probably more but that's what I knew .
I won't forget what he did to his girlfriend who I can't name , in May of 2015 !!!!
Wasn't long before then that he punched another girl in the face and her parents got him the sack !!
It just beggars belief, doesn’t it :(
These creatures are trash....they serve no purpose whatsoever....should all be bloody stoned to death! :Evil:

I am so bloody relieved we got this thread going.

I have spoken to the lass who's arm he broke , understandably she doesn't want to be involved . She has however outlined a couple of things and will message me properly later when she has finished work .
She over the course has had to block many of his Facebook's, she said he is older than 25 but she was too told a false age . He told her 22 and that was 4/5 year ago but she never believed that either because he does look much much older

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He told me 35 initially and then changed it to 25. Hence why he showed me his 'passport' to prove he was 25.he may be telling the truth about that because he's 26 next month and 4 years ago that would make him 22. Who knows
Trouble is, these rats age really fast....he could actually be sixteen, based on Tunisian rat appearance....whereas in our countries, I’d guess him to be late thirties at best.

He is definitely an experienced rat, as he’s learned how to hide himself.
Once I know the Ala/Alan Wolfe/Wolf name properly, I will add it to the thread title, along with the hotel in Skanes, as these details could bring more people forward.

He may think he’s hidden and people are too frightened of his measly little, five foot runt body....but you put a group of women together....and lose ends start getting tied up....we talk, the brown substance comes out....and he won’t be able to hide anymore....inbred runt or not :thumbsup:

Laura2014

Staff member
Amazing job guys in outing him and potentially saving someone from a return visit which could have been disasterous.

So often here it takes a huge amount and effort and time to convince someone that the lovely sweet kind attentive guy they met could also be a monster.

The number of people, who even in the face of evidence who give the benefit of the doubt is very depressing. I’ve known countless people here who have returned to their rat and then made it back home with a dreadful tale of misery and fear and others who have been robbed, raped, forced into marriage and left terrified.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
So often here it takes a huge amount and effort and time to convince someone that the lovely sweet kind attentive guy they met could also be a monster.
This is so true. In my first year, ain’t nobody on earth would have convinced me that my sweet, kind, attentive man was a woman beating, child threatening rat....I never could have foreseen that the same person could have such conflicting personalities.

Breaks my heart when I see others go back....because we know exactly what they are going back to. Forgiving a rat just once is as good as giving them permission.....you open the door to worse, because they know you are too hooked to leave, so they push those boundaries even further.

It’s such a relief to know that although there were wounds, both physical and mental.....this insane rats victims have been able to move forward in life.