Alladin Dhibi. Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous. Port El Kantaoui.

This rat isn't only dangerous on the financial side etc but this one beats , locks up women , chases them , he's a very violent person . Life threatening dangerous . I hated him before he even raised a hand to any of those girls and when all that happened it just confirmed it .
I just hope this new lady has a good clear head on her shoulders and sees it for what it is ...a very very lucky escape .
People who know me on here know behind the scenes amongst the wives I also work tirelessly to help , sometimes it's in vain and sometimes it's not .
Very few let me post here but a result for me is when the actual woman has walked away . And the rats name and face is embedded into my head

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
He told me 35 initially and then changed it to 25. Hence why he showed me his 'passport' to prove he was 25.he may be telling the truth about that because he's 26 next month and 4 years ago that would make him 22. Who knows
Who knows is right. Funny how their always so quick to pull out proof of their age on queue if suspicion arises. Probably have a boat load of doctored documents for all sorts of purposes on stand by just in case.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
People who know me on here know behind the scenes amongst the wives I also work tirelessly to help , sometimes it's in vain and sometimes it's not .
You do an amazing job :love:
What an asset you are to this site....not just with this rat and other rats, but with all the other little bits too....even if it’s just something simple like current prices.

We make a good mixed bunch here.....ain’t nobody can take on the gals when we group together.....we are a force to be reckoned with :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Who knows is right. Funny how their always so quick to pull out proof of their age on queue if suspicion arises. Probably have a boat load of doctored documents for all sorts of purposes on stand by just in case.
Yes, mine did....he had fake documents coming out of his eyeballs, which is why I’ve never been able to pin a precise age on him. His documents looked real to the untrained eye....so I am never fooled when a rat shows documents now....I take them with a pinch of salt.

Regardless of Alladin Dhibi’s real age, he is old enough to know that scamming, stealing, beating women and prostitution are wrong. He is a pint sized bastard, and I hope one day, he crosses paths with a man much bigger than him....he needs a taste of his own medicine :Evil:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
He told me 35 initially and then changed it to 25. Hence why he showed me his 'passport' to prove he was 25.he may be telling the truth about that because he's 26 next month and 4 years ago that would make him 22. Who knows
I saw mine had two different id’s and they had different dates. So they can trick you. Mine told me he was 20 when I was 19, but in reality he is much older. They lie. I think they try to have specific stories they stick to for victims so they don’t mess up as much. They probably tie the stories and details to their specific names and social media accounts. I don’t know, but they lie. I doubt some of them even remember the truths. They have so many fake dates and names.

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
I have spoken to the lass who's arm he broke , understandably she doesn't want to be involved . She has however outlined a couple of things and will message me properly later when she has finished work .
She over the course has had to block many of his Facebook's, she said he is older than 25 but she was too told a false age . He told her 22 and that was 4/5 year ago but she never believed that either because he does look much much older
Poor girl :Cry:

Sabotage

I have spoken to the lass who's arm he broke , understandably she doesn't want to be involved . She has however outlined a couple of things and will message me properly later when she has finished work .
She over the course has had to block many of his Facebook's, she said he is older than 25 but she was too told a false age . He told her 22 and that was 4/5 year ago but she never believed that either because he does look much much older
If she goes to her blocked list on Facebook, she will have a nifty list of all of his accounts that are still around!

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
He looks like hes done or does alot of drugs to be honest. The hat says it all! That and endless sun exposure with no sun screen / no sleep leads to adding at least 30 years loool. I feel for this girl and any victims he may even have some serious diseases that cause that "look" or maybe hes just ugly. On a serious note i hope the lady concerned is ok and his victims has the strength to get checked over physically and psychologically ( if need be ) 6 girls in one week !!! good god !!! and has the strength to get checked over in all ways asap. Hes a prison sente:Evil:nce waiting to happen unless hes already been there..?

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Trouble is, these rats age really fast....he could actually be sixteen, based on Tunisian rat appearance....whereas in our countries, I’d guess him to be late thirties at best.

He is definitely an experienced rat, as he’s learned how to hide himself.
Once I know the Ala/Alan Wolfe/Wolf name properly, I will add it to the thread title, along with the hotel in Skanes, as these details could bring more people forward.

He may think he’s hidden and people are too frightened of his measly little, five foot runt body....but you put a group of women together....and lose ends start getting tied up....we talk, the brown substance comes out....and he won’t be able to hide anymore....inbred runt or not :thumbsup:
OOh small man syndrome ... aggressive

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Looks mush older-must be in his 30s
I agree the passport could even possibly be false which is even more dangerous or a self made rat one for scamming ??? who knows , im sure alot on here do know what a real Tunisian pasport looks like ( if there is one in a country where births dont get registered at all or late ??? but I couldnt evn tell if a UK one was false let alone one from another country > Id put the guy possibly even in late 40s . I recently met a 50 odd year old in uk who admittedly looked young for his age and a bit like that. But obviously healthy. The tunisian guy is pulling that silly face to hide his wrinkles, the rest are in the dark , IM suprised there are no sunglasses ones looool . That mullett goes back to the 80's fashion so either hes very much an 80s fan or he around 40.

Sara

[QUOTE = "MH007, message: 321595, membre: 24419"]
Eh désolé, je suis un peu épaisse, alors expliquez-moi.

MH x
[/CITATION]
une fille de ce groupe a demandé à mon testeur sur Facebook de voir s'il était sérieux ...
elle doit l'épouser dans ses jours
Je lui ai dit qu'il n'était pas sérieux mais qu'il ne voulait pas croire

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
[QUOTE = "MH007, message: 321595, membre: 24419"]
Eh désolé, je suis un peu épaisse, alors expliquez-moi.

MH x
[/CITATION]
une fille de ce groupe a demandé à mon testeur sur Facebook de voir s'il était sérieux ...
@Sara can you please post in English.

Thanks in advance.

MH

Sara

@Sara can you please post in English.

Thanks in advance.

MH
a girl from this group asked my tester on Facebook to see if he was serious ...
she must marry him in her days
I told him he was not serious but did not want to believe

Sara

this girl's username is @portelkantaoui
she said she got to know him recently and that she is going to marry
she wanted to know if he was honest

Sara

I just noticed that @portelkantaoui was already in this discussion
so she knows what kind of man is, why ask me to test it?
what proof still needs it after seeing that he's a fucking violent guy