An easy, quick way to separate a rat from a genuine man

Starstylist

If your still not sure if your man is in the relationship for good reasons or if he sees you as a means to an end, one thing you can do is look at his friends online! If his friends are hidden from you, then check who is liking and commenting on his posts. Do you see a lot of women from multiple countries? Do you see other men from his country who appear shady? Look at the profiles of his close friends. Do they have foreign wives? Multiple women? Multiple active Facebook accounts that have different women on them? Speak a lot of different languages that they don’t speak in everyday life?

If you know him and his friends in person, do they only speak Arabic around you when they know your language? Do his friends cheat on their wives or girlfriends? Are they all involved with foreign women? Do they seem to vouch for your man all the time by telling you how much he loves you? Do they enjoy spending hours together at a coffee shop or hookah lounge playing online? Do they seem jealous of your relationship? These are not good signs.

If he has maybe one or two friends that do these things but they aren’t close but the rest seem to be decent and respectful then don’t stress about that (we all know people that do things we don’t agree with), but if he spends a lot of time with guys that do these things, it is highly likely he does these things too. Our friends are like our mirror. Rats hang out with rats and encourage each other’s bad behavior. Good men hang out with good men and wouldn’t condone rat behavior. They can’t relate to rats so they won’t want to hang around them.

Pussycatz

Yes to all of that. Someone once said Zied came from the Village of the damned! But what if they are sneaky rats and never put photos of their girlfriends in their profile?

Starstylist

Yes to all of that. Someone once said Zied came from the Village of the damned! But what if they are sneaky rats and never put photos of their girlfriends in their profile?
Maybe it’s an extra account he has that have his parents and other family on it. My ex and his friends all had an account where they only let family and close friends from home add them. They only posted religious things and photos of themselves because they didn’t want their parents to see them smoking, drinking, and chasing women. They had a separate account for that. Maybe more, who knows.

Pussycatz

Maybe it’s an extra account he has that have his parents and other family on it. My ex and his friends all had an account where they only let family and close friends from home add them. They only posted religious things and photos of themselves because they didn’t want their parents to see them smoking, drinking, and chasing women. They had a separate account for that. Maybe more, who knows.
I might add I've tried finding his other account(s) which he denies but I suspect he can use another name or Arabic. I know a lot of the women most in fact never post their real pics on line and fake whereabouts because they are not allowed to date then they communicate in secret. I once phoned a girl from his history on phone and he said she was his friends girlfriend who used his phone. She spoke perfect English and said so what if I'm his friend. I said how would you like it if I was friends with your Fiance? She blocked us after he shouted something in arabic at her. That was 2 years ago but I never let him forget that I dont believe him
I found her on facebook but she blocked me and refused to answer if she was really his friends girlfriend. So yes they are sneaky.

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
I might add I've tried finding his other account(s) which he denies but I suspect he can use another name or Arabic. I know a lot of the women most in fact never post their real pics on line and fake whereabouts because they are not allowed to date then they communicate in secret. I once phoned a girl from his history on phone and he said she was his friends girlfriend who used his phone. She spoke perfect English and said so what if I'm his friend. I said how would you like it if I was friends with your Fiance? She blocked us after he shouted something in arabic at her. That was 2 years ago but I never let him forget that I dont believe him
I found her on facebook but she blocked me and refused to answer if she was really his friends girlfriend. So yes they are sneaky.
His friend’s girlfriend used his phone? Yeah right. Then the girl blocked you?! Why would she block you if she had nothing to do with him? What reasons would his « friend’s girlfriend » block a woman who has nothing to do with her? Then she told you « what if I’m his friend? » To taunt you maybe? Then he shouted at her. He wouldn’t shout to his friend’s gf. Anyway, what kind of man shouts to a woman? He was involved with her and I’m glad you realized it was a lie.

Starstylist

I wish I knew all of their tricks but they will always be a step ahead. The things I post on here are based on things I saw and heard in real life. It was a crazy two years. I went in knowing nothing about bezness or marriage fraud and happy and confident I found the right person. I came out disgusted, shocked, hurt, heartbroken, embarrassed, and confused. It really sucks. I still can’t wrap my mind around how human being can do things like this to each other. This is probably the most sociopathic behavior I’ve ever seen because it’s an ongoing thing for so long. They don’t just trick you once and that’s it. They spend years breaking you down and it can take many more years or even a lifetime to heal from it.

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
I wish I knew all of their tricks but they will always be a step ahead. The things I post on here are based on things I saw and heard in real life. It was a crazy two years. I went in knowing nothing about bezness or marriage fraud and happy and confident I found the right person. I came out disgusted, shocked, hurt, heartbroken, embarrassed, and confused. It really sucks. I still can’t wrap my mind around how human being can do things like this to each other. This is probably the most sociopathic behavior I’ve ever seen because it’s an ongoing thing for so long. They don’t just trick you once and that’s it. They spend years breaking you down and it can take many more years or even a lifetime to heal from it.
So sorry for what you went through because of him. The good thing is you had the courage to leave and that takes a lot of strength. They have no compassion and total disregard for the harm they can cause. They don’t care about hurting others. No conscience. As you said, sociopaths.

Starstylist

Yes
So sorry for what you went through because of him. The good thing is you had the courage to leave and that takes a lot of strength. They have no compassion and total disregard for the harm they can cause. They don’t care about hurting others. No conscience. As you said, sociopaths.
. I have a lot to be grateful for too. I didn’t marry him, have kids by him, give him any money, or get seriously hurt physically. It was mental abuse which is still bad but it could have been a lot worse.

Pussycatz

I'm sorry but whatever doesn't break you makes you stronger wiser and appreciate the goodness in life. I hope you find peace of mind he is gone and can do you no more harm.

Pussycatz

His friend’s girlfriend used his phone? Yeah right. Then the girl blocked you?! Why would she block you if she had nothing to do with him? What reasons would his « friend’s girlfriend » block a woman who has nothing to do with her? Then she told you « what if I’m his friend? » To taunt you maybe? Then he shouted at her. He wouldn’t shout to his friend’s gf. Anyway, what kind of man shouts to a woman? He was involved with her and I’m glad you realized it was a lie.
I feel sick now. Yes what you say makes sense. They probably still talking or worse! I will find out God help me!

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
Yes
. I have a lot to be grateful for too. I didn’t marry him, have kids by him, give him any money, or get seriously hurt physically. It was mental abuse which is still bad but it could have been a lot worse.
Mental abuse is extremely damaging and it takes time to recover from it but yes it could have been even worse if you had had children with him. Now you’re here and you help others by telling your own experience and it’s a very noble thing to do.

Wannahelpu

Mental abuse is extremely damaging and it takes time to recover from it but yes it could have been even worse if you had had children with him. Now you’re here and you help others by telling your own experience and it’s a very noble thing to do.
I got rid of his mental abuse. He's the worst man I've ever met in my life. I never imagined a man being bad in every way, having NO virtue and yet treating women as if they were s *** t. He is ugly, stupid, rude, unhygienic, liar, sexually awkward, poor, clumsy, immoral, unethical, disrespectful, cold, ignorant. Everything that seemed pleasant about him has disappeared since his mask fell off.
He's still chasing me. I thought he was just an evil one, but I think he has a mental problem.

Livia

good post...but girls should also know that sly guys won't tell u about their friends, hobbies, how they spend their day, etc etc...they can pretend to be a decent person especially when you're miles away and you don't know what kind of reputation he has in his home town. he can say he doesn't frequent coffee shops but how would you really know??

Amira

Rat Expert
If your still not sure if your man is in the relationship for good reasons or if he sees you as a means to an end, one thing you can do is look at his friends online! If his friends are hidden from you, then check who is liking and commenting on his posts. Do you see a lot of women from multiple countries? Do you see other men from his country who appear shady? Look at the profiles of his close friends. Do they have foreign wives? Multiple women? Multiple active Facebook accounts that have different women on them? Speak a lot of different languages that they don’t speak in everyday life?

If you know him and his friends in person, do they only speak Arabic around you when they know your language? Do his friends cheat on their wives or girlfriends? Are they all involved with foreign women? Do they seem to vouch for your man all the time by telling you how much he loves you? Do they enjoy spending hours together at a coffee shop or hookah lounge playing online? Do they seem jealous of your relationship? These are not good signs.

If he has maybe one or two friends that do these things but they aren’t close but the rest seem to be decent and respectful then don’t stress about that (we all know people that do things we don’t agree with), but if he spends a lot of time with guys that do these things, it is highly likely he does these things too. Our friends are like our mirror. Rats hang out with rats and encourage each other’s bad behavior. Good men hang out with good men and wouldn’t condone rat behavior. They can’t relate to rats so they won’t want to hang around them.
If you are in love with a Tunisian man or an i from a similar culture then I think we need to familiarize ourselves with the culture and language. But the most important thing is trust and honesty. If he / she makes a mistake and makes you uncertain what is the point of going about the relationship. Yes it is bad sign if he smokes drugs drink alcohol but it is also bad sign if he is jealous. But I think the Tunisian culture is such that the man is raised to decide everything at home and that the woman should obey what he says. But it may vary in family to family and area in Tunisia. Do not think many women do not wear hijab in Tunisia they are raised to cover so again there are talkative cultures and could meet halfway. We women are different some accept everything and are willing to follow his advice but if you are used to having a life of freedom then I think it can be very difficult to have a relationship with a Tunisian because of religion and culture. also because they align poorly with Western culture.