Anis Ben Nasr orginally from shop in Sahara Beach now lives in Ireland

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Niamh, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Niamh

Niamh Member

Hi I am writing this to hopefully warn women in Ireland not to get involved or marry Tunisian men. It is a very simple process for them to come to Ireland once they marry you. I became involved with Anis Ben Nasr when i was on holiday with friends, in hindsight I was not long after a very hurtful breakup and was still very vulnerable. This man took advantage of this, and complimented me and wooded me. and of course I loved it. I left Tunisia and as soon as I was in the airport Istarted recieving texts to come back and that he loved me. Anyway I went on a roll of constant holidays and back and forth and skyping and texting. You have heard it all before. Paying for hotels for both of us bringing presents etc etc. He asked me for large sums of money twice , mother sick ...the usual. I flipped so he was cute enough to not to ask. when he asked me to marry him, I felt railroaded. I did say yes but was unsure....The next thing it was happening and the next thing he was in Ireland, within months. The minute he arrived i knew it was a hugh mistake, he had no money and of course lived off me. He did get a job through my conections here, but of course lied about how much he earned, anyway I could go on and on. I found out he was supposed to be conscripted into the Army so he did not want this. He lived with me for a year and managed to save thousands of Euro. He knew I had found all these thing out so found himself somewhere else to live. He was also becoming aggressive and demanding towards the end of the first year. He is still in Ireland but is due to renew his visa soon. Iam hoping he will not get it. if he does he will get to stay here for another 3 years and then prob forever. Just a warning Irish girls all his friends now know it is very easy to get into Ireland once they are married to you. I have learnt to my detriment a holiday romance is just that...and just go home and leave it there, I didn.t and paid a high price for it.

Amira, FoolInLove, Caramel and 12 others like this.
  2. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Hi Niamh ,,,Its as easy as that !!!Getting caught in their web of lies and deciet.Im sorry youve had to go through this and had to learn the hard way ,Lets hope he dosnt get his visa renewed ,so he can bugger off back to his shitty life in Tunisia ,You take care xxxx

Browning, ExNorway and Niamh like this.
  3. Niamh

Niamh Member

Thank you, I am building my life back up again, but have lost so much confidence, I am still paying back money i borrowed on credit card going back and forth visiting him and in debt with my morgage keeping him while he sat on thousands in the bank, If I can save women from going tro what I have I will be happy

Caramel, Browning, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  4. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Im so sorry ,,,How they can sleep at night .i dont know .:mad: At least his out of your life and eventually you will be back on your feet ,I Hope they deport him ,they dont belong amoungst decent people .We should all just leave them in the gutter ,with their fake gucchi and prada ....Be strong ,,we all know what your going through and understand its not only emotional devastation they cause ,but financial devastation as well ...

Caramel, Browning, ExNorway and 2 others like this.
  5. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Niamh Irish here too, my hubby hung out quite a lot with a guy called Anis, maybe not the same one but maybe he is? I don't think he has rights to remain if your marriage is not subsisting- he is on spousal visa no?

Caramel likes this.
  6. Niamh

Niamh Member

Hi, Yes he is on spousal Visa. I understand he does not have the right to remain and have alerted the Immigration, I just hope there is No Way around it for him.
    He has been in Ireland since May last year, I have posted photos in the Gallery of him. Maybe you will know him. Thank you for being interested/ It took me some time to do this, but in a way it is helping me. I just want him to be gone from Ireland, he still is living in the same town as me and I hate even walking around where I live in case I meet him.

Caramel, marilyna, simple and 3 others like this.
  7. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Meet your sister Niamh! At least you got out before he got citizenship- his rights to remain are, as far as I am aware, completely dependent on you and him still being together. Unless he has three years which he doesn't- I hope they deport his sorry ass, am stuck with mine here living around the corner, surrounded by all the other rat friends he has, ill check for his photo now- will be interested to see if i recognize, though I was never allowed socialize with the Tunisian friends- good you left him, I stayed had babies and the aggression just got worse and worse- keep the chin up- it gets better- then worse- then better- but according to the lovely ladies who offer me free therapy on here, it will be worth it in the end- I believe them!!xx

8. Niamh

Niamh Member

Thank you, Yes I copped on very quickly what he was up to, unfortunately he had managed to get here, He will be due to renew for the 3 years in May. He very stupidly changed his address on paper, eg his tax and bank details and brags on facebook and other places he has new girlfriends. I am sorry you had to go through so much, but I am sure you would never change having your children for the world. I really wish for you the same as you wish for me. I do thank God I got out very early, its galls me to think he managed to save all the money he did while he lived off me. But he may take every sorry penny back to his family and friends and hopefully never get the chance to use and abuse the way he did with me. Take Care x

Caramel, CUDDLE, Pearla and 6 others like this.
  9. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Thanks for sharing your story Niamh, and warning other women. I am sorry you had this experience. I hope his ass is deported, great that you have told Immigration you are no longer together.

10. Pearla

Pearla Well-Known Member

I have heard some twisted stories; if they can't stay in Uk, they will try to go to Ireland, and stay there as they will get a shengen visa easier? After they go back to Uk. I heard, even some women from uk would move to Ireland with their rats for the time being, to help them. Maybe they are not Uk citizens, as I see so many girls moved there from Eastern Europe...
    These guys always find some cracks in the system, and news travels fast in coffees in Tunisia.
    Going to Serbia or Ireland... Wow
    And trying with uninformed but overly confident Canadian and American ladies.
    This should stop.

Caramel likes this.
  11. Pearla

Pearla Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Niamh, they dont care how much it costs us to travel or anything, as they get what they want. I hope he will get his ass deported!

Caramel and Nali like this.
  12. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

I hope you have sent to UKBA? that you do not live with him, and can prove that he was with you due to fraud.. Send his passport details, Identity card. and why he should not be here. They will curtail his visa and stop him being able to move about. If you have addresses and proof that he was using you I.E other women etc all the b etter. He will have the chance to appeal... under other circumstances... you have to remember it his visa not yours.. you can stop the deportation for a while...I hope he is not on any of your utility bills bank accounts etc... You can divorce him where you live if he is still in the country and you can serve him papers.. this is good as the UKBA will take you seriously and that you have no intention of taking him back to live with you.. Unfortunately even if you do the above and they curtail his visa and advises you of this A wayward husband is not the top of there agenda and takes forever to get him out.. you just have to try and stop the damage he can do when he is here,,,

ExNorway, Caramel and marilyna like this.
  13. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Do everything possible to stop him getting leave to remain and write to the Shengen countries advising them what he is? Keep the UKBA updated on his whereabouts...

Caramel, ExNorway, Alien and 3 others like this.
  14. anis

anis New Member

hi every1 i would lake to say to all of u niamh she didnit say everything tell them please how u sek him from ur house it was few day before xmas and he dont know where to go spend all night at the bus stop tell them how u come home dronk u scream and banging the doors for nothink tell them how u lie to him about tax tell them how he was paying ur tax the time u was together all that coz he work cross the rd from ur house

15. anis

anis New Member

niamh be honest with ur self and the others u love ur self and u did bring him to ireland to work for u only u was asking for money all time 5 months u didint sleep together u so mean all u need from him money only ur dark heart never wont the best for him he was working 72 hours a week for 300 euro only and u wont to get them all i know u very well

16. simple

simple Well-Known Member

300 euros a week isnt bad!!!But 72 hours is a bit of a lie .There are rules and laws to see this dosnt happen,unless he had 2 jobs ,which i doubt ,,,

Caramel and Nali like this.
  17. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

What always amazes me so much, is the fact that when these men arrive in their anticipated paradise, they really cannot understand why they are expected to support themselves! We know that they have no pride or self respect, but just a teeny bit of common sense should surface surely? Someone M and I know brought her beloved to UK and was livid when he was asked to contribute to the living expenses after he started working. He simply totally refused and was subsequently kicked out by her male family members. The last we heard from him was that he was going to sue her, as she married him under false pretenses by giving him the impression that she was rich!! You just couldn't make it up could you?!

Caramel, icequeen, catgirl and 7 others like this.
  18. anis

anis New Member

yes simple it is and she know everythink about he was working in take away at pakistanian take away for 300 euro only he was doing one job only

19. simple

simple Well-Known Member

What do you expect ,,you must work and support your wife .Did you pay the bills ,do the shopping .Did you expect to live with her and pay nothing....Europe is very expensive and as a man from your country ,you are obligated to provide for your wife .Europe is very expensive and because there was no money left to send back to Tunisia ,you start to cry.

Caramel and Alien like this.
  20. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

What makes me so angry is that tunisian men ALWAYS have to support their tunisian wife and children and do this (otherwise his life becomes very difficult because of family in law interfering), it's even in the law, BUT that when it comes to their european wife, all of a sudden they don't value her enough to do this, on the contrary, they always want to take profit of her...
    Then they start to cry and moan....
    Anis, get back to Tunisia and get a wife there...you'll notice the difference right away!!!

Caramel, CUDDLE, Niamh and 7 others like this.
  21. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

This man makes me sick, and has such a nerve. I hope he doesn't get his papers.

Caramel, wallah and Alien like this.
  22. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Ooooohh! :eek: It's abslutely amazing!!! How dared-he???!!! :eek: How he had cheek for that??!!! :eek: He is an unblushing, unscrupulous bastard!! This is very disgusting for me!! Unfortunately many of them are also unblushing and consciensless! :(

wallah likes this.
  23. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Anis, when you were working at the Pakistani takeaway of elsewhere, to be a MAN, you should have paid half of the rent/mortgage, council tax, water, gas, electricity, TV licence , phone, food and laundry and social activities. If you did this and left you with no money at all, then you would have been a decent man who could hold his head up high. If you didn't do even one of those things and still had money in your pocket, then you were a 'user' a 'leach' a 'parasite' and an excuse for a man. That is how it is anywhere in the world and ESPECIALLY IN THE ARAB CULTURE. Like the majority of your ilk, you had this preconceived idea that in the paradise that is Europe, you would find money dripping off the trees. Reality - it doesn't and you have to work bloody hard to SUPPORT yourself and loved ones and still have money in your pocket, so stop whining and get on with the reality of life over there.

Caramel, CUDDLE, Pearla and 8 others like this.
  24. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

I am amazed by there attitude when they arrive here.. Is this our fault that they believe that they have a free ride... Do they really think that we would keep a man? What I would say is ..do not get in to the mind frame of what there culture is and what is acceptable... DO NOT compromise.. if you are not happy with the financial arrangements take a stand and never accept.. It is why you want need and what is acceptable.. who cares about there culture and there marriages and what they have to do.. or Christ sake, amen, they are here this is our country and our rules/your rules.. For example if you lived in Tunisia do we really think that they would live by Europeans ways.. or even compromise..NO... this is where the problem is they cannot envisage the life here as they are not worldy wise, and when they do it comes as a shock that actually they are firstly, being challenged, questioned and disagreed with.. and they are not the boss:cool:.. they have short arms and deep pockets...and think what yours is theirs and what theirs is theirs.. and by the way this is there right!! as after all you are there wife and do what you are told:whistle: I was told once that Europeans are like the animals they go out in the morning and come home late at night.. correct.. it is called working for your family/life this was scorned upon as they are after all the superior beings cause they sit in coffee shops all day talking a load of shit.. and on a road to nowhere.. I would not worry about these men that got here and turned out to be rats... they will achieve nothing...they do not have the right attitude and certainly not the capabilities of succeeding.. Most end up with other Tunisian men or Muslim community as after all they need help..:mad: to survive.. They are all show... they amount to nothing...

juicyfruit, Caramel, CUDDLE and 9 others like this.
  25. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

I never have and never will condone users, but to a degree, I do think that we must look at the image that some of the ladies/girls portray over here -- portray to people who have literally no idea what-so-ever of life in Europe. The ladies come on holiday - EXPENSIVE, they spend money on clothes, drinks, meals out etc - EXPENSIVE, they return to Tunisia to visit the man that they met - EXPENSIVE, they treat their men to lovely gifts - EXPENSIVE - they pay for the wedding EXPENSIVE, they pay for the passport, visa etc - EXPENSIVE - they pay for their beloved's flight to Paradise - EXPENSIVE ---------------------- wow! All that money with few complaints from the ladies -------------- then reality hits. I guess that the majority of the ladies never discuss how their beloveds will have to contribute to the household, as it is expected that they will, as they do in Tunisia, but all the men envisage is going to live in this rich country with this rich wife and that is when it all goes pear shaped. Any decent man would automatically expect to support his wife, so these conversations get missed ------------- the huge problem is that one adjective 'DECENT' .................................................................

juicyfruit, Caramel, CUDDLE and 9 others like this.