Another Cheating Rat

Heidi

Administrator

I meet my rat in the middle of December 2015. His name is Amine Chaabane. He was very sweet of course and we spend a lot of time talking on messenger or Skype.
We tried to have him visit me but they denied giving him a Visa. I live in Pacific Northwest region of the US.
After that, we talked about me visiting him. I wanted to go but I have a few obstacles. First I"m on disability so I can't really afford to travel there. I a 20 yr old son with Asperger's syndrome and is quite dependent on me. I asked if he wanted to go with me but he said, "No". I can't just up and leave my son behind.
I was also scared of traveling so far. a lone which I never did before.
He knew these things yet he didn't really try to help or reassure me.
He never asked me for money which is good.
The 1st time he stopped communicating with me was when he went to Morocco for a wedding. He didn't contact me for around 2 weeks. I looked for him on the internet, he relatives fb pages and his fb page. Nothing. Then one day he sends me a message saying his phone broke.
Things went back to normal for a short time then he went back to Morocco for a long term temp. job. He said he wouldn't be able to talk to me as much because he was busy at work and the internet service was bad. I would here from him maybe every couple of weeks.
Then he went for a month without talking to me. I thought he was just busy at work. I did a search on him and found a fb page with pics of him with another woman. I was and still am heartbroken.
I immediately contacted him about this and he replied immediately. He said he wanted to tell me he had another girlfriend but he was scared about how I would react. How the hell did he think I would react? I was furious!
He said it was because I didn't seem motivated enough about coming to see him.
I thought about making a grand romantic gesture and flying over there to see him so he will see that I'm motivated. Also part me thinks the reason I'm so hurt by this because I never did get to touch him like kissing, holding hands. or stroking his hair. The thought of him doing this with another woman sickens me.
I want to expose him for the lousy cheater he is.
Welcome CherryBomb45 :) You did a good job exposing the Love Rat Amine Chaabane in our Hall of Shame

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/another-cheating-rat.1032/

FB_IMG_1540078366902.jpg

I recoment that you delete the link on top of your first post here ;)

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome @CherryBomb45 I’m glad you found us.

It may not seem like it right now but you are better off without him. At least you found out he’s a rat before you spent hard saved money on a flight there.

He was cowardly not telling you, but he kept you just in case the other victim did not work out. There may be lots of reasons his visa was denied. You didn’t meet the financial requirements, the age difference drew suspicion, or he may have withheld information. Whatever the reason, once he knew he could not get to the US with you he was already searching for a new victim.

I’m curious which country his new victim comes from?

So, although you feel broken hearted now, you will recover and be glad you did not waste any more of your time and affection on him.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Hello CherryB! His data is already at USA migration system, so even he can apply again for a visa he will call attention for sure wich will make harder for him to indeed achieve his goal. He would give you too much problems, hell would seem pleasant compared to a life with him. Be sure breaking up with him is the best for you and your son. Nothing like peace. Sending a hug.

CherryBomb45

:):):)
Hello CherryB! His data is already at USA migration system, so even he can apply again for a visa he will call attention for sure wich will make harder for him to indeed achieve his goal. He would give you too much problems, hell would seem pleasant compared to a life with him. Be sure breaking up with him is the best for you and your son. Nothing like peace. Sending a hug.
Thank you for the info. I'm glad I found this group. :)

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
That is not true. It just feels this way for you ;)
@Heidi is right, there is a high concentration of rats here, but in relation to the overall population it runs into thousands but not millions. The overall population is about 11 million. I’m not sure what the current ratio of males are. Thankfully although it feels like it’s most men, it’s actually a small number and many of those are repeat offenders.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
@Heidi is right, there is a high concentration of rats here, but in relation to the overall population it runs into thousands but not millions. The overall population is about 11 million. I’m not sure what the current ratio of males are. Thankfully although it feels like it’s most men, it’s actually a small number and many of those are repeat offenders.
This is worthy to remember to get confidence again. And to learn to not fall again for one of those.

CherryBomb45

:)
That is good to know.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Cherrybomb....welcome to the forum....and well done for outing this blatant rat! What a cruel creature :Evil:
I'm glad you didn't meet him. For him to have gotten married so quick, it's pretty obvious he already had her as his victim.....he was stringing you both along. If you hadn't discovered his betrayal....I suspect he would not have told you.
A laughable excuse for a man....

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think they a married but he said she visited him a couple times. My she heed the warning @ the link to this site before she gets to invested in him. Thank you for such wonderful support. :)
Ah, the mysterious working trips to Morocco, when he couldn’t speak to you. I’m sure his present victim would not have known he had a reserve in case she didn’t work out.

So at various points he found plenty of time to romance you both.

CherryBomb45

Ah, the mysterious working trips to Morocco, when he couldn’t speak to you. I’m sure his present victim would not have known he had a reserve in case she didn’t work out.

So at various points he found plenty of time to romance you both.
You got that right. Sad but true. :(:(

Top Bottom