Another Cheating Rat

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
OK Laura I try to do my best to help those women to undrestand more the culture but still we need some respect. Because not every one from Tunisia is bad every where you can find bad and good pepole .. OK from your comment I undrestand that you don't want me to be in this site .. OK I will leave and that gonna be the last comment I make here good luck for all ladie here . And have a nice day
You sound like a true sulking Tunisian.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
OK Laura I try to do my best to help those women to undrestand more the culture but still we need some respect. Because not every one from Tunisia is bad every where you can find bad and good pepole .. OK from your comment I undrestand that you don't want me to be in this site .. OK I will leave and that gonna be the last comment I make here good luck for all ladie here . And have a nice day
?? All over the forum it’s said we refer exclusively to love rats, not to honest men. Yes we know all over the world scammers exist but our experience is about Tunisians. No one offended you directly, if you need to go it’s ok. Good luck for you too. Thanks for clarifying some subjects for us or new victims.

Mystery

You see he also defends Tunisians.
If someone from my country was a rat, I would be agreeing. The moral of the story is = don't say bad for a tunisian

Eelleennaa

No

Listen as I told you .. Even in Tunisian marriage things can go to divorce... And let me tell you this . In 100 marriage here 42 go to divorce I use to work In civil court and I knew the stasistique .. So no body gonna garantie the marriage works or no .. But if the women is Muslim and virgin and younger and of Course they have to connect and like each other those things made more chance to marriage work...
I was 7 years younger than my ex Tunisian and a virgin back then. He still could not have treated me any worse, I think none of that makes a difference. If you are capable of doing that to anybody, it doesn’t matter who you marry, then there is something seriously wrong.

Mystery

I was so angry when I read what he said about the age and older women.
To me it was obvious that it was about cherrybomb.
A rat is a rat you can't say because of age difference. To scam anyone is not acceptable

Eelleennaa

I was so angry when I read what he said about the age and older women.
To me it was obvious that it was about cherrybomb.
A rat is a rat you can't say because of age difference. To scam anyone is not acceptable
Yes it shouldn’t matter to whom, where or how. Scamming people just shows a general lack of empathy and that is frightening.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I'm only 99% sure but I think the Mexican woman dumped our rat. :D I was curious to see if she was still with him so I looked up her fb page. It was gone! So I looked up his and he is no longer in a relationship and a pics are gone. Huge win! :thumbsup: I'm sure he's extremely sorry now that he messed with me. I will help bring down these rats wherever I find them. Good work my friends! :thumbsup:
God.....I sure hope so....that would be brilliant news!! :D

Amira

Yes, it's sad that women are being exploited but I think if they are about 60 years old they should be able to imagine why a young man of around 20 or someone to thirty is interested in them. Have seen some couples where it shines a long distance that he makes fun of her. He has a face above his friends and one above her. But if a man also women shows that they are only interested in material things and have an expensive taste then it's best to realize facts from the first moment and say to them right away the longer you wait the more control they get over I think his partner. It is only beyond you to deal with such types of people.

Top Bottom