Another Cheating Rat

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
A victim is a victim is a victim.
It's no use to wonder why. Rats don't give a damn about age. They are in and out in a matter of seconds anyway ;)
TLR will expose as many rats as possible and warn potential victims :)

beznessbitch

Mango Chutney

It's all very confusing. I'm doing my best to move on. He needs to get on the right path if he's on the wrong one. I'll probably never know the whole truth about what happened. Another one of those mysteries.
None of us will ever know the whole truth with a rat....which is why educating ourselves on the scam, the culture etc, and going 100% no contact, is the only closure we'll ever get and the nearest we'll ever get to the truth.
I can't remember the beginning of this thread now, but I believe you are older and have son, plus he fished you online....that is the only proof you need that he is a rat.

Liona

None of us will ever know the whole truth with a rat....which is why educating ourselves on the scam, the culture etc, and going 100% no contact, is the only closure we'll ever get and the nearest we'll ever get to the truth.
I can't remember the beginning of this thread now, but I believe you are older and have son, plus he fished you online....that is the only proof you need that he is a rat.
Plus he has been "in relationships" with another woman at the same time .

Top Bottom