Another Cheating Rat

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
In this case I'm talking about cherry rat.. And I'm not défend no rat . Okay?? I'm saying again what made some body in his 20 be in love with women in his mother age .. Of course that only for benefit . They just looking for sugar mammy
Yes, I get that. I'm just asking you in general, that for the other age groups I mentioned....what signs should they look out for?
It is hugely beneficial for us to have the input of a Tunisian man on here.
When we get deluded victims that get angry with us, tell us we are jealous and we are liars etc.....they are more likely to accept the truth from a Tunisian man, than they are from us.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
In this case I'm talking about cherry rat.. And I'm not défend no rat . Okay?? I'm saying again what made some body in his 20 be in love with women in his mother age .. Of course that only for benefit . They just looking for sugar mammy
No one thinks you are defending a rat, we know you are giving the opinion of a honest Tunisian man.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes, I get that. I'm just asking you in general, that for the other age groups I mentioned....what signs should they look out for?
It is hugely beneficial for us to have the input of a Tunisian man on here.
When we get deluded victims that get angry with us, tell us we are jealous and we are liars etc.....they are more likely to accept the truth from a Tunisian man, than they are from us.
Exactly! They don’t know they are victims! They believe it’s real love.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
I think you should broaden your horizon and acknowledge that victims of rats come in all ages

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I think every body is different.. But to make sure that your Tunisian man is Honnest just propose him to live with him in Tunisia and that way he have to support you . Because he is the president of the family as the law here made him support the family . I can promise you that if the Tunisian man accept that he treat you as this way that mean he really in love with you
No, sadly not. I did live with my rat. He and his family supported me....not just with everyday stuff like food, accommodation etc, but with luxury items like holidays and gifts....it all seemed so real.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I think every body is different.. But to make sure that your Tunisian man is Honnest just propose him to live with him in Tunisia and that way he have to support you . Because he is the president of the family as the law here made him support the family . I can promise you that if the Tunisian man accept that he treat you as this way that mean he really in love with you
My ex rat proposed me to live in Tunisia for two years, but I had to buy the house or rent it in a good neighborhood, plus to open a business. That’s his benefit not mine.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
In my opinion the subject here is that young men get in touch with ladies, whatever their age, to scam them. Rats don't care about the age. They take the one with the most money ;)
That’s right @Heidi, before I changed all the settings on Facebook I was getting friend requests from loads of Tunisians. I had made the mistake of liking a picture on a tourist website. They all started with, “ you are beautiful” or such rubbish. I’ve never sent a friend request to a man I didn’t know.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Even with Tunisian couple problme happen and they can go to divorce .. Here when we see some body have a relation with a older ladie we don't respect him .. Because we all knew that he wil use here.... And guess what his family be saying that only temporary the old ladie is just for paper ... I reaaly feel bad for those kind of women they belive in them . I have one friend he get married with German ladie . And the marriage work. Because as he said she was virgin .. And she was younger than Him she she can give him children... That way he cannot divorce her to go marry another Tunisian ladie for kids ...
Oh, but he can. Please read here https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-deported-from-the-uk.4560/

Laura2014

Staff member
Even with Tunisian couple problme happen and they can go to divorce .. Here when we see some body have a relation with a older ladie we don't respect him .. Because we all knew that he wil use here.... And guess what his family be saying that only temporary the old ladie is just for paper ... I reaaly feel bad for those kind of women they belive in them . I have one friend he get married with German ladie . And the marriage work. Because as he said she was virgin .. And she was younger than Him she she can give him children... That way he cannot divorce her to go marry another Tunisian ladie for kids ...
So Maldini, can I ask why the man covets a virgin above all else?

Is it he perceives her as pure? Or he feels she is a trophy, or because she won’t realise how inexperienced he is when she has a bad sexual relationship with her? Why is a virgin so important?

Laura2014

Staff member
I don’t think even that is a good indicator of whether he is genuine. Many members here have lived in Tunisia and had a miserable cruel life and finally escaped.

Laura2014

Staff member
What I would like to know if it's so frowned upon in Tunisia why is your government allowing these marriages to take place. Why don't they warn the unsuspected older woman ?
Then it would be a nanny state. In our culture we are free to marry whomever we want. The warnings are there, on government web sites, on TV on expose programmes. It’s all there but unless you are looking it’s not easy to find. Subsequently so many people only find this site later.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Then it would be a nanny state. In our culture we are free to marry whomever we want. The warnings are there, on government web sites, on TV on expose programmes. It’s all there but unless you are looking it’s not easy to find. Subsequently so many people only find this site later.
The other problem is, these places tend to only focus on older women.....so they leave all others vulnerable to these con men, they believe their man is real, as they do not fit the media stereotype.

Mystery

I don’t think even that is a good indicator of whether he is genuine. Many members here have lived in Tunisia and had a miserable cruel life and finally escaped.
I know they don't mind the old money that coming into the country.
They like the virgin because they can't compare to a real sexual man. 1 sec wonder they can't keep it up long enough to give satisfaction it's Every thing to please them.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I know they don't mind the old money that coming into the country.
They like the virgin because they can't compare to a real sexual man. 1 sec wonder they can't keep it up long enough to give satisfaction it's Every thing to please them.
This virgin stuff bugs the hell outta me!!
Many of those women (as we all know) are not real virgins anyway....they have surgically reconstructed hymens....and others, well they indulge in anal, oral, partial penetration etc....so they are still sexually active, they are not innocent.
I fail to see the point in an extra piece of skin, if the woman is of loose morals in other ways....it just makes no sense to me :confused:
I am obviously not a virgin.....but I have more morals than many of those young girls and do not sleep around. Are good morals not more important than a piece of skin or plastic? :confused:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This virgin stuff bugs the hell outta me!!
Many of those women (as we all know) are not real virgins anyway....they have surgically reconstructed hymens....and others, well they indulge in anal, oral, partial penetration etc....so they are still sexually active, they are not innocent.
I fail to see the point in an extra piece of skin, if the woman is of loose morals in other ways....it just makes no sense to me :confused:
I am obviously not a virgin.....but I have more morals than many of those young girls and do not sleep around. Are good morals not more important than a piece of skin or plastic? :confused:
Those men are not virgin, starting they have sex with all women they can. So why do they require a virgin...

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
The most Tunisian man cannot marry some one she is not virgin because no can accept that her Wife slept with some body else .. Every culture is different so please I'm just try to help you to undrestand and I dnt need to hear that some women here make laugth at our culture
So if the foreign woman is younger or his age and exclusively virgin, he is genuinely committed to her. That’s the only way a relationship can work among a Tunisian man and a foreign woman?

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
As I told you . Every culture is different and you cannot change . It yes in tunsia lot of man they are not virgin but they wanna be with some one virgin .. If you ask me why I Can tell you that because our culture . Man can do whatever he want but women not .. And man they have more right compare to women.. That not only in Tunisia but that in all Arabic country .. Oh yes that the truth ... So for all those girl wanna be with Arabic man they have to know all those things...
Trouble is.....a rat does not tell us these cultural differences, we find out during or after the relationship.
Thank you for writing these truths here....they are very helpful for deluded victims :)
You sound so smart here . Even the family fell proud to ask their kids to divorce the stranger wife and get a Tunisian wife..
It's a real shame, Maldini.....as it's a big world out there, and our spouse for life could be anywhere. I don't understand marriages without love, just because the nationality is the same. I can appreciate it is your culture, but it shuts many doors :(

Top Bottom