Another Cheating Rat

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by CherryBomb45, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I do know it might work, when both are genuine persons. In case with con men it's very ricky project where genuine part always looses. Western women take their "hubbies" like equal parthners as if they would have been western ones, and that's the biggest mistake.

Mystery, AmberHeart and Laura2014 like this.
  2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

They do not only target older women. Question here is Why do they pretend to love them? Who is the one committing a fault? The one who’s culture doesn’t accept it or even ridicules it, the one who is betraying himself by sharing his body with someone he doesn’t love, the one who not only has one “older” woman but many others and has benefits from all of them. If any of us (regardless of age) would know we were only being a commodity for a lazy ass, we would ever give a chance.

Mystery and MaterialGirl like this.
  3. AmberHeart

Indeed your opinion is very important here, because you are a local man who knows well standards and costumes of your community/country, wich helps all other potential victims to open their eyes. A Tunisian man would ever see an older lady appropriate as a real wife. The only reason that happens it’s because they look for a benefit.

4. AmberHeart

But they do these things not only to older ladies, they do it to girls their age, younger girls or some age gap among them. They do it to all foreign women they find on their way. They only find local girls as acceptable, wich it’s perfect if they were honest like you. If they never go fishing for foreigners and stick only to the woman they for real want in their life.

CherryBomb45, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

In my opinion the subject here is that young men get in touch with ladies, whatever their age, to scam them. Rats don't care about the age. They take the one with the most money ;)

6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

But what of those in the same age range, Maldini?
    What of those younger, or only a little older?
    Victims come in all age groups, male or female, any shape, size, colour, religion or nationality.....they are treated just exactly the same as the victims that are considerably older....they deserve warning too.
    The truth is, with an older woman, it is easy for us familiar with bezness to call him out as a rat....but with the younger victims....what warnings would you, as Tunisian man, suggest they look out for?

7. Mango Chutney

Yes, I get that. I'm just asking you in general, that for the other age groups I mentioned....what signs should they look out for?
    It is hugely beneficial for us to have the input of a Tunisian man on here.
    When we get deluded victims that get angry with us, tell us we are jealous and we are liars etc.....they are more likely to accept the truth from a Tunisian man, than they are from us.

CherryBomb45, Heidi and AmberHeart like this.
  8. AmberHeart

No one thinks you are defending a rat, we know you are giving the opinion of a honest Tunisian man.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  9. AmberHeart

Exactly! They don’t know they are victims! They believe it’s real love.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I think you should broaden your horizon and acknowledge that victims of rats come in all ages

Laura2014, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

This is why I asked.....I felt Maldini's input would be useful, as he understands the culture better.
    I don't know why he mentioned defending rats.....I've never accused him of that :confused:

Heidi, AmberHeart and maldini100 like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

No, sadly not. I did live with my rat. He and his family supported me....not just with everyday stuff like food, accommodation etc, but with luxury items like holidays and gifts....it all seemed so real.

AmberHeart likes this.
  13. AmberHeart

My ex rat proposed me to live in Tunisia for two years, but I had to buy the house or rent it in a good neighborhood, plus to open a business. That’s his benefit not mine.

Mystery likes this.
  14. AmberHeart

Must be language barrier. We are interested in a realIstic opinion of a Local man.

Mango Chutney and CherryBomb45 like this.
  15. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

That’s right @Heidi, before I changed all the settings on Facebook I was getting friend requests from loads of Tunisians. I had made the mistake of liking a picture on a tourist website. They all started with, “ you are beautiful” or such rubbish. I’ve never sent a friend request to a man I didn’t know.

Mango Chutney, Liona, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  16. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I disagree with you Sorry, I can prove that even when you have children you live in tunis.
    He get his visa come live as a family he walks away return and marry his cousin.
    They don't care about the children

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Oh, but he can. Please read here https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-deported-from-the-uk.4560/

18. Laura2014

So Maldini, can I ask why the man covets a virgin above all else?

Is it he perceives her as pure? Or he feels she is a trophy, or because she won’t realise how inexperienced he is when she has a bad sexual relationship with her? Why is a virgin so important?

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  19. Mystery

What I would like to know if it's so frowned upon in Tunisia why is your government allowing these marriages to take place. Why don't they warn the unsuspected older woman ?

CherryBomb45, AmberHeart and Liona like this.
  20. Laura2014

I don’t think even that is a good indicator of whether he is genuine. Many members here have lived in Tunisia and had a miserable cruel life and finally escaped.

21. Laura2014

Then it would be a nanny state. In our culture we are free to marry whomever we want. The warnings are there, on government web sites, on TV on expose programmes. It’s all there but unless you are looking it’s not easy to find. Subsequently so many people only find this site later.

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

In this case a woman could not understand what a pathetic sexual partner she has received.:D

23. Mango Chutney

The other problem is, these places tend to only focus on older women.....so they leave all others vulnerable to these con men, they believe their man is real, as they do not fit the media stereotype.

AmberHeart, Heidi and Mystery like this.
  24. Mystery

I know they don't mind the old money that coming into the country.
    They like the virgin because they can't compare to a real sexual man. 1 sec wonder they can't keep it up long enough to give satisfaction it's Every thing to please them.

25. Mango Chutney

This virgin stuff bugs the hell outta me!!
    Many of those women (as we all know) are not real virgins anyway....they have surgically reconstructed hymens....and others, well they indulge in anal, oral, partial penetration etc....so they are still sexually active, they are not innocent.
    I fail to see the point in an extra piece of skin, if the woman is of loose morals in other ways....it just makes no sense to me :confused:
    I am obviously not a virgin.....but I have more morals than many of those young girls and do not sleep around. Are good morals not more important than a piece of skin or plastic? :confused:

MaterialGirl, Mystery, Liona and 2 others like this.