Another Cheating Rat

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I'm only 99% sure but I think the Mexican woman dumped our rat. :D I was curious to see if she was still with him so I looked up her fb page. It was gone! So I looked up his and he is no longer in a relationship and a pics are gone. Huge win! :thumbsup: I'm sure he's extremely sorry now that he messed with me. I will help bring down these rats wherever I find them. Good work my friends! :thumbsup:
God.....I sure hope so....that would be brilliant news!! :D

Amira

Rat Expert
Yes, it's sad that women are being exploited but I think if they are about 60 years old they should be able to imagine why a young man of around 20 or someone to thirty is interested in them. Have seen some couples where it shines a long distance that he makes fun of her. He has a face above his friends and one above her. But if a man also women shows that they are only interested in material things and have an expensive taste then it's best to realize facts from the first moment and say to them right away the longer you wait the more control they get over I think his partner. It is only beyond you to deal with such types of people.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
It's all very confusing. I'm doing my best to move on. He needs to get on the right path if he's on the wrong one. I'll probably never know the whole truth about what happened. Another one of those mysteries.
None of us will ever know the whole truth with a rat....which is why educating ourselves on the scam, the culture etc, and going 100% no contact, is the only closure we'll ever get and the nearest we'll ever get to the truth.
I can't remember the beginning of this thread now, but I believe you are older and have son, plus he fished you online....that is the only proof you need that he is a rat.

Liona

Rat Expert
None of us will ever know the whole truth with a rat....which is why educating ourselves on the scam, the culture etc, and going 100% no contact, is the only closure we'll ever get and the nearest we'll ever get to the truth.
I can't remember the beginning of this thread now, but I believe you are older and have son, plus he fished you online....that is the only proof you need that he is a rat.
Plus he has been "in relationships" with another woman at the same time .