Another Cheating Rat

Femme Fatale

I wanna give my opinion here... I really cannot undrestand how older women belive that some body in his 20 or his 30 can be good partner for a ladie in her 50 or 60 .
The same way a Tunisan virgin thinks he will be a good partner to her as well. See what I did there. They are not even good partners to their 20 something year old brides. Come on sir.. My rat was 29 and I am 33. No kids, great career, good famiy. Tunisian women couldnt hold a candle to me and many women on this forum, BUT he still is a rat. A rat is a rat is a rat. Age doesn't matter to them.

Sidenote: My dad is 15 years older than my mom. Whole decade apart plus 5 years.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
No

Listen as I told you .. Even in Tunisian marriage things can go to divorce... And let me tell you this . In 100 marriage here 42 go to divorce I use to work In civil court and I knew the stasistique .. So no body gonna garantie the marriage works or no .. But if the women is Muslim and virgin and younger and of Course they have to connect and like each other those things made more chance to marriage work...
And if she’s not a virgin? What then? And if he’s not a virgin is that acceptable?

Laura2014

Staff member
Sorry but
I respect all culture and I hope from others to respect that we are different .. Because what hurt me some times I see some racist comment from ignorant girls because they use bad words to describe our Tunisian sisters or mother with out they we are different and we have huge different... You can judge us because we different I can give exemple one ladie in this conversation called Tunisian girls who s marry older men a slut .. I really hate those comment..
I agree it’s not a nice word, but most of the women here have been called a lot worse. It’s a regular occurance for women to be called a whore, or bitch by their rat.

Brasilgirl

I wanna give my opinion here... I really cannot undrestand how older women belive that some body in his 20 or his 30 can be good partner for a ladie in her 50 or 60 .
They (the rats) are convincing. They (the rats) lie about their age. They say they are older by more than ten years sometimes.
It is the brain washing. The love bombing. They tell the women nice things. They encourage it. It’s not the woman’s fault she was seduced.
In my case the rat was one year older than me, or so he said. I am a young victim. I was 19 when I started talking to the rat.
Young and stupid.
Age is not a factor for these guys.

Mystery

I am Muslim, have children yes I'm western.
I did nothing wrong in my marriage.
I supported him and his family.
He never provided for me he married is cousin.
While still married to me.
He never cared for our children not even buy them a sweetie.
Please tell me as I'm struggling to understand.
Virgin yes
Muslim yes
Younger yes
Tunisian no
Ok I think I get it now.
No woman is worthy of a rat
I should have been a man then it might have worked.

Mystery

Sorry but
I respect all culture and I hope from others to respect that we are different .. Because what hurt me some times I see some racist comment from ignorant girls because they use bad words to describe our Tunisian sisters or mother with out they we are different and we have huge different... You can't judge us because we different I can give exemple one ladie in this conversation called Tunisian girls who s marry older men a slut .. I really hate those comment..
Yes what do you expect ?
We have all been hurt by rat and his family.
You think it's good for the whole family even they wives mother's to scam us ?

Mystery

I reaaly
I reealy cannot answer you because you had rude answer for me before... You use dirty words for our people.. Nice to know that you are Muslim and you still say bad work good luck
I go hell with my husband

Liona

I reaaly
I reealy cannot answer you because you had rude answer for me before... You use dirty words for our people.. Nice to know that you are Muslim and you still say bad work good luck
What a mature answer of a strong man!! Are you seriously don't want to understand that scammed women struggle to keep their emotions?? What annoying me in Tunisian men ( and now I am speaking not about the rats only) they are mommy runny noses . They deny to SOLVE the problems and answer the questions, they prefer to escape. What a disgusting creatures!! I thought we have here one adult man, but I was mistaken. Again.

Laura2014

Staff member
I reaaly
I reealy cannot answer you because you had rude answer for me before... You use dirty words for our people.. Nice to know that you are Muslim and you still say bad word k good luck
Well my Rat was a Muslim and he used a lot of bad words. He also used alcohol and attempted to extort money from me. He lied about his fathers near death and miraculous resurrection. His social media was full of Islamic quotes about praying to god, yet every word out of his mouth was a lie.

Mystery

What a mature amswer of strong man!! Are you seriously don't want understand that scammed women struggle to keep their emotions?? What annoying me in Tunisian men ( and now I am speaking not about the rats only) they are mommy runny noses . They deny to SOLVE the problems and answer the questions, they prefer to escape. What a disgusting creatures!! I thought we have here one adult man, but I was mistaken. Again.
Don't say bad for a Tunisian
But they can say what they like about us.
You see there the difference because I can.

Femme Fatale

Good luck I won't answer you ... I'm not good to use street language as you do
Come on Maladini. You can't take what Mystery said personal. She is not attacking you. She's been through a lot. Emotions run high here. We know you are trying to help us understand, but understand many of these women lives have been changed forever.

I like you being here. But know that the conversations are emotionally driven and can get uncomfortable. Nothing personal. ;)

Laura2014

Staff member
what is the rules here can you explain ?
I’m a little dissapointed @maldini100 because I hoped you would bring a Tunisian mans perspective to this thread. But you have to remember we have seen the worst Tunisia has to offer. When people come here they are either full of rage or full of sadness, they are shocked, frightened and have been betrayed. Not just by the rat but often the whole family. Mum, sisters, dads, aunts uncles, brothers. So here we can vent our anger frustration and sadness. It’s really not helpful if you come here and try to apply your own cultural standards. If there is real nastiness, racist remarks or bullying then an admin steps in and moderates. But to refuse to engage or reply because you don’t like how someone refers to someone in your country is not helpful. If you don’t like the way we speak about things then the door isn’t locked.

Top Bottom