Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by AnnaM, Feb 1, 2018.

1. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Marwen is an animator from Hammamet, he worked in the Hotel Sentido Aziza, i dont know if he still works there or not. He has several women at the same time. Talks about love and marriage very quickly. A friend found a facebook profile of him on which you can see him and his other wife.

I met him in August and in November i visited him and at the same time he had this woman of the picture on his Facebook profile.

Iam 25 and his wife is about 45 or something like that, and he is 28 years old.

He always told me he´s a true man :D:D:D:D but actually he is a big fat rat and his family too. They also play the game.

So the typical rat.

I dont want to write more, i just want to warn you guys.

27591280_1573344142702072_1242071608_n.jpg 27590972_1573343206035499_1477909598_n.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Heidi, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome @AnnaM, well done for finding this site and warning others.

I realise you don’t want to say more but it would be helpful to know if he has any other names or nicknames or brothers or family members who are in on the game. Has he ever asked you for money or intimated he would like to marry and live with you in your country? Have you had any contact with the other woman on his profile? Does she know of your existence? Apologies for all the questions. It truly helps in warning others and the more information the more likely he will be spotted by others. As you say you are probably not alone and there will be others behind you.

Liona, AnnaM, magic and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Welcome AnnaM :)
    Thank you for exposing this vermin :love:
    There is no pressure here to tell your personal story about your experience with this rat, but the more details we have on him, the better :)

Liona and AnnaM like this.
  4. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Oh babe, I’m sorry you have had to go through this,they truly are vile pigs ( th e very thing they condemn... thick ,hypocritical pigs ) looking at his ( old ,hideous looking) face,he seriously looks on drugs to me , or serious alcohol consumption. 28;? ? Wtaf ? Let’s hope he overdoses before he does any more harm :Evil::Evil::Evil:

juicyfruit, Liona and AnnaM like this.
  5. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Or swallows his infected tongue,whatever is more excruciatingly painful

Masha, juicyfruit and AnnaM like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Hey all :) thank you for your commets.

First of all, i apologize for my english writing :p

I will share my story with you and all informations i know about him.

So we met in August 2017, i was on vacation in Hammamet or generally in tunisia for the first time. So i never heard about Bezness before. I just heard the typical stuff about entertainers.

It all started with the fact that he asked me if I would like to have a drink with him. First of all he wanted me to come alone, but i said no. In the eveneing me and my two friends went to a neighbour hotel were he worked in the night too. We danced and drank a little bit and yeah he said the usual compliments like every rat do. I know he is not the prettiest but i liked his behavior etc. He was charming and a little bit crazy - a funny guy. After the disco we went to the beacht, than he tries to kiss me etc. but i said no i dont want it. I cant remember good but i think he said "I love you" at this night for the first time but iam not really sure, maybe it was the second night. He told me that a friend from Germany said to him, that all Tourists are Sex-tourists. I had to laugh and found it pretty funny, because i never heard about this before. Anyway - i think we spend 4 eveneings together (without sex) during my vacation.
    He always wanted me to come to his apartment but i always said no. He gave me his Facebook and phone number.

back in germany, the first message from him. "I miss you so much", "I cried", etc. etc.

So we stayed in contact, i never thought i will go back to tunsia again - but it turned out differently.

We messaged every day and made video chat in whatsapp. He gave me the feeling that he is a true man. But very quickly he talked about marriage, and it would be the only solution to be together. During the time in Germany i heared about Bezness, so the alarm bells went off. I always had doubts but on the other side i wanted to know if he is honest or not and i had to find it out. It was something new and I was curious.

In november i visited him again. I booked a hotel near his apartment but the most of the time i stayed with him in his apartment.
    He was always courteous and take care of me. Buy food and juice etc. He never wanted money from me, I've offered to pay him a few times but he always said no. The only thing he wanted was a bottle of vodka. :D:D

(Iam a student and have no money, and he knows this, he always said he will wait for me and when i finish my education we can marry) I always said to him marriage is no solution for me!

We had a good time together, but in the end it was all fake and a big fat lie.

After my second vacation in tunisia we stayed in contact again, for sure...every day video chat. He wanted me to come in February again. I said i will see, if i have money for the flight.

In January he told me: "my phone broke, you will see" - I thought, how do you know that your phone will be broke:confused::D

Than i heard 2 weeks nothing from him, he was not online in whats app and i did not try to contact him in other ways.

After two weeks he messaged me: habibi, how are you, i miss you, i love you so much. This is the last thing i´ve heard from him.

Yesterday a friend send me a picture of another facebook profile of him. I did not know this profile before. Is just know his facebook: mkw riahi but i think he has deleted it or blocked me, i dont know. Anyway on this other Profile: NO va(marwen) you can see that he is married with a woman from the unitdes states. I looked to the profile of this woman and saw many pictures of him and her, and pictures of they marraige etc. First i was shocked but on the other side not really because in my heart i knew he is a rat, you just do not want to believe it:Cry:

They married at 18. Januar 2018 - now i know why he dont message me - beacuse he was with his wife :sick:
    The Lady is 47 years old and like i said he is 28. I messaged her on facebook to warn her, but she dont want to listen. AMIGA?
    I read that he has to wait 2-3 months and than he can go to the states and live there with her..poor lady

His family is also involved into the game. They always smiled into the camera when we do video chat. Nice friendly, the typical behavior. On the profiel of his Wife you can see the family, they are all together and smile - they are probably laughing at the lady and are glad that marwen has found a naive victim who gives him a better life..this makes me so angry:mad: how can humans be like that?

I would like to be there when he is in front of Allah and has to explain him why he was such a bad human...anyway.

I have mixed feelings, on the one hand iam very angry and on the other hand i feel sorry for him and his wife...

So thats my story...

typical phrases from my habibi:

i love you so much
    i miss you so much
    iam so tierd without you
    you are my future wife and iam your future husband
    i dont want to live in Germany, we can live in tunisia, i just want you to be with me
    we will have children
    iam a true man
    dont look to other men
    i dont care about other women
    you are the only one
    i think about you all the time
    i want that you feel that you can trust me
    you will see iam a good man
    i want true love
    i dont want money or papers (visa) i just want to be with you

bla bla bla

Camomille, smiley, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello @AnnaM. You are super smart young girl. And reading your story I have been feeling proud of you, because you have exposed that stupid ratty creation. And I am truly happy he did not make you suffer too much.
    Holly camel, ladies, every new story shows how all the rats are typical.
    Now I understand I would had to be grateful to my ex rat for he would dissapeared, cut off all the contacts and blocked me for another woman. :D That woman was left for someone else, and etc, etc...

10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:eek:
    Rats world.
    Looks like Hammamet is swarmed with rats!

juicyfruit and AnnaM like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Let's announce his wedding on Google images ;) Married NO Va

Unbenanntbnhutr.PNG
    Marwen Jouini aka Marou Riahi - his animator name is Marou or Jwini

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Masha, Laura2014, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'd love to hear the story, he told his poor victim wife, why she had to hide the wedding pictures from her fb and why she could not put his real name up :coffee: It's not as if she is shy posting about her life otherwise ;)

Masha and juicyfruit like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Yup, all typical rat :rolleyes:
    Did you tell his Amiga stage/Green Card wife about TLR? A bit of reading here will be good for her.
    The ratty family, bleughhhhhh....let's not even go there....all prostitutes and pimps :rolleyes:
    You've done really well, Anna....you've got him exposed fast!
    Haha, me too! She could write a book ;)
    Warn women globally about Bezness....and mention TLR with great frequency.

juicyfruit, AnnaM and Heidi like this.
  14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Have you got a link to this fb please Heidi, I can’t see it

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Sorry, no fb links of victims ;)

Camomille likes this.
  16. Mango Chutney

One will assume he has told her different :D

"I don't like children, Sweaty", "I don't need children, I want only you, my love" :rolleyes:

magic, Laura2014, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  17. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

got an update

i messaged with his wife again and i think she changed her opinion. She told me that shes only married in Tunisia and she havent filed the papers for him to come to america and their marriage is not thru...

She put the pictures of me and Marwen on Facebook to show her friends who he really is. (i will put the picture in the Gallery)

hahaha actually she is a writer and she wants to write a book, i will upload the conversation of us in the Gallery. I really hope she will do it.

And i talked to another girl who also had contact with him, she told me he asked her for money...

Amira, magic, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  18. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Liona, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  19. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Thank you Liona :) iam really glad that there is a website like this, it is very helpful. But it is really sad to see that there are soo many rats outside and they will never stop until they get a victim.:(

juicyfruit, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

This is great news!!! Perhaps send her these two links as well....in case he changes her mind ;)
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/
    And:
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/
    ;)

21. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

22. Mango Chutney

juicyfruit, Heidi and AnnaM like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

From the rats FB:
    Screenshot_2018-02-01-15-38-35_kindlephoto-479066333.png
    Haha, he's mine....and mine, and mine, and mine.....

Screenshot_2018-02-01-13-24-45_kindlephoto-478731694.png

The face, teeth and behaviour of a true rat :sick::sick:

Camomille, magic, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  24. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It was brave of her:). But unfortunately we know how perfectly the rats could explain everything... I hope she would not believe the shit he would tell her to justify himself.

25. Mango Chutney

Oh God.....if that ain't the truth :Cry::Cry::Cry:
    Please, please, please let her see the truth behind his lies :(

juicyfruit, AnnaM and Liona like this.