Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Oh . I so wish we still had it . I could do with a good laugh :D .
Yeah, gutted it’s gone. I guess she deleted it after we commented here on how incriminating it was. It was a confession that he was only seeking a visa..and she was gonna provide.

Authorities can trace deleted internet materials though, so that video...added to her financial situation....may be why their visa scam is taking so long :confused:

I struggled like hell with her accent :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yeah, gutted it’s gone. I guess she deleted it after we commented here on how incriminating it was. It was a confession that he was only seeking a visa..and she was gonna provide.

Authorities can trace deleted internet materials though, so that video...added to her financial situation....may be why their visa scam is taking so long :confused:

I struggled like hell with her accent :D
She shouldn’t be surprised then. Should be thankful she isn’t charged as fraud complicit.

Bostons

Her profile kinda freaks me out.
She's a Trumper for sure... all her religious and political posts seem a bit odd to me as well...especially since she's engaged to foreigner.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
She shouldn’t be surprised then. Should be thankful she isn’t charged as fraud complicit.
I agree. I think the same for my rats new victim, and any victim that has been tipped off with the truth....yet still goes through with the visa scam.

In my mind, brainwashed or not.....they are still complicit in scam marriage and visa fraud....
Being brainwashed in love with a narcissist is one thing.....but deliberately breaking laws because you can’t live without him is a completely different story.

Bostons

Yeah, it’s weird really.....her political and religious views both kinda fly in the face of marriage to a Muslim.
The two religions do not go hand in hand at all.
Very odd.. It appears she is also a travel agent. You'd think she'd know the hot spots for unsavory visa grabbers.

Vampirecat

U know these woman who know the cunts r rats r going regret the day they met them . But its true they find u at ur most vulnarable time in ur life spend ages grooming u even though u think to urself wait a min is this honey for real question some of their bull they have a way 2 get round everything. I kinnda knew i was getting used but stupid things like ie his sister would msg me or hed love bomb me more pics on hos fb profile saying how much he loved me etc . Then u think no he must love me who would put all that up on fb . The rats do theyd convince the devil he was gd if it meant getting a visa x

Vampirecat

Anyway guys all have a nice day keep our chins up and thank God were free of these bams. Weve been hurt used abused humiliated but by whom . Stinking filthy trash . Our guys laugh and say wtf possessed u to marry those twats lol theyre right x

Going for the limit

U know these woman who know the cunts r rats r going regret the day they met them . But its true they find u at ur most vulnarable time in ur life spend ages grooming u even though u think to urself wait a min is this honey for real question some of their bull they have a way 2 get round everything. I kinnda knew i was getting used but stupid things like ie his sister would msg me or hed love bomb me more pics on hos fb profile saying how much he loved me etc . Then u think no he must love me who would put all that up on fb . The rats do theyd convince the devil he was gd if it meant getting a visa x
I have also seen this from the other side and not just on here .
Some women literally know they are rats but want them in their country and will do anything to get them there .
It's crazy what even the women are prepared to do even knowing the person is a rat. Idiots .

Vampirecat

Yeah then after residency . Beslema habibi . It happens all the time . Look at the sight i love my foreign spouce and twags everyday theyre getting bumped. Tnis one girl married 5 years brought the rat over here he started abusing her cheating on her . They have 2 kids she kept him then after ilr he fke off and left them she was devastated but she knew this was gonna happen . I dont know yeah we all get brainwashed sure we do but it does beggar beleif . My family got suspicious about me worried sick i lost my confidence changed my appearance didnt go out much when u married him a fecking young twat telling me what to do . Slamming doors if my bb girl was too loud and not talking to me for days all the abuse . Online active on that bloody phone for hours . No u can only take so much. And secretive never talks much about its past or what its been up 2 that day etc . Who the fuck wants and needs a partner like that. Doesnt matter how old they r they act like kids. Fecking waste of space i truly hate them all . That bastard been sniffing around outside my first mans barber shop too fucking leech hoping to get some dirt on me no doubt fucking hate the swine x

Vampirecat

Gonna love u and leave u for a wee while guys. Need 2 studying for my assessments why people do harm to others and Authoritarian personality lol should be an expert on these topics by now
Take care u wonderful gals love u loads hopefully catchup with u guys in a few months Godbless u n urs xxxxxx

Top Bottom