Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Dejinna

Well, there is a silver lining on the horizon. She will hire him to play a part in her movie and he will get the visa in a flash :)
Where did you get this information? Sounds like you got a front row seat to the show in this story.

M

Mango Chutney

Maybe she finally changed him from been a rat. Lol
Hahaha!!! No way, Jose! A rat is a rat for life!
This rat was with a beautiful German girl whilst engaged to the American lady....he was declaring undying love to the German girl on his wedding day to his considerably older American lady....now that’s romance :rolleyes:

He is a visa hunter, pure and simple....and if his wife Googled Tunisian culture and Bezness...she would realise that the relationship is a scam. He married an internet stranger on first meeting.....and hasn’t seen her since.....this is NOT a marriage.
If she is an independent chic

Play a part in her movie? She not just a writer?
Why she didn’t do this from the beginning?
She is not a known author....there are not millions in the bank. I guess the movie is based on one of her books. It’s just dreams, and good for her, we all have dreams, and she is trying to make her dreams a reality.....but she is not the next JK Rowling nor Stephen Spielberg......though I think that’s the lifestyle the stupid, deluded rat envisions...Hollywood and red carpets.

Once this Dick has his permanent papers, he will kick this poor lady to the kerb as quick as any other.

Welcome to the forum, Dejinna. Can I ask please, why did you come to this particular thread? Have you been to Tunisia? Your name is like a feminine version of those Djinns they all fear so much.

Mystery

Inactive
This rat was with a beautiful German girl whilst engaged to the American lady....he was declaring undying love to the German girl on his wedding day to his considerably older American lady....now that’s romance :rolleyes:

He is a visa hunter, pure and simple....and if his wife Googled Tunisian culture and Bezness...she would realise that the relationship is a scam. He married an internet stranger on first meeting.....and hasn’t seen her since.....this is NOT a marriage.

She is not a known author....there are not millions in the bank. I guess the movie is based on one of her books. It’s just dreams, and good for her, we all have dreams, and she is trying to make her dreams a reality.....but she is not the next JK Rowling nor Stephen Spielberg......though I think that’s the lifestyle the stupid, deluded rat envisions...Hollywood and red carpets.

Once this Dick has his permanent papers, he will kick this poor lady to the kerb as quick as any other.

Welcome to the forum, Dejinna. Can I ask please, why did you come to this particular thread? Have you been to Tunisia? Your name is like a feminine version of those Djinns they all fear so much.
I would have said Stephen king personally mango.
Being with a rat it's a horror movie and book rolled into one.

Dejinna

Yes I have been to Tunis, Tunisia

Dejinna

Maybe we should all stop beating around the bush? Maybe just come out and tell us why you are here? :)
My 1st question on here was; everyone is on here talking Shite about a rat, but what actually happens to the rat.
You post all the past profile Facebook pages & names of the rat.
You spoke you sent the wife the link to here, but never really know if she ever saw it or not.
There is a lot of bad mouthing about the wife and the rat.
So the lady has a dream, good for her!
You don’t know that movie could be a #1 at the box office someday.
As for the rat, you just bashing his name.
You ever think that after 3 years, maybe he really did love her.
I mean, 3 years is an awful long time to try to get a visa out of someone.
You don’t know how long they had been engaged or while they waited so long to finally get married.
But waiting 3 years, I’ve been fishing before, eventually if the fish is not biting, I’m headed out.
Funny how you all talk about these other Facebook accounts he got, but I only found one & it’s to the public. Ive searched to find the ones you speak of but none turns up.
A person can change, you just don’t want to see the good in someone you have heard bad things about.
I say that in personal experience, I once was a cold-hearted person. Then one day I woke up and decided to warm the heart.
People can change, maybe he has, maybe he hasn’t. We don’t know.
Last I read was he sent someone a friend request back in December, but never mentioned if he actually said anything to her.

Mystery

Inactive
My 1st question on here was; everyone is on here talking Shite about a rat, but what actually happens to the rat.
You spoke you sent the wife the link to here, but never really know if she ever saw it or not.
You don’t know how long they had been engaged or while they waited so long to finally get married.
But waiting 3 years, I’ve been fishing before, eventually if the fish is not biting, I’m headed out.
Funny how you all talk about these other Facebook accounts he got, but I only found one & it’s to the public. Ive searched to find the ones you speak of but none turns up.
A person can change, you just don’t want to see the good in someone you have heard bad things about.
I say that in personal experience, I once was a cold-hearted person. Then one day I woke up and decided to warm the heart.
Last I read was he sent someone a friend request back in December, but never mentioned if he actually said anything to her.
So what's your interest in this story your the wife your the rat your the what exactly.

Mystery

Inactive
So please enlighten us why was you telling another woman you loved her on your wedding day?

Dejinna

Fyi my rat lasted 18 years
Oh you been fishing before well now that's a whole different ball game.
18 years wow! And here you are telling the tale 18 years later. Good for you. It’s never too late to finally see the truth.

Dejinna

So what's your interest in this story your the wife your the rat your the what exactly.
Well mystery what can I say? I guess that’s just a mystery for you to figure out.
This is a support group I thought.
But like any group, you like to pick on the new person.
That’s cool, no biggie.
You want to be the bully of the group.
After 18 years, I see you still have a lot of anger inside of you & you show up here to take it out on someone else.
It doesn’t matter what my interest is in this story is. This is a website that I was asked to check out.
And this was the story I decided to read.
I read a couple of others, but I came back to this 1.
I think I made a mistake coming to this site.
This ain’t no support group, like it says in the writings.
It’s just a bunch of hurt sad women who just wants someone to take their side because that’s how they feel they got justice.
If you want real justice, turn the rats into the authorities. Or does the authorities in Tunisia could careless.
Every country has their con-artist
But Tunisia has a special site for them “Tunisia Love Rats”
Only problem is, women only find out about this site, after they get hurt.
Now how does that help anyone?
You don’t advertise this page, you wait til you run upon a lost sole on the social media & then be like, “hey you need to go see this site.”
That’s not helping anyone. You are only wanting to hear the latest gossip out their on a new rat.
Maybe you want to make plans to visit the rat while you in Tunisia, so he will show you a really good time.
Maybe you just hoping, you next in line for the pick.
You all sit around here waiting to hear the gossip, you must feel proud of yourselves to call this a support group, worst support group I ever been in.
Thank God I didn’t have to go through dealing with a rat, or this would be my future, sitting here waiting for the new gossip to come down the line.
A friend found this site and told me to check it out, said I might get a good laugh out of it.
I pray that each 1 of you will find comfort in your hearts, to be able to move on with your lives & can finally put your rats behind you. And live happy ever after.

Mystery

Inactive
18 years wow! And here you are telling the tale 18 years later. Good for you. It’s never too late to finally see the truth.
Listen to me now rat whore.

You know nothing about me or my rat.

His name is posted he got his fame albeit not in the box office sense you mentioned but he's famous enough.
He's a rat end of.
You got a problem tuff that's life.
You didn't answer my question
Why was you telling another woman you loved her on your wedding day.
Or why was rat scamming another victim.
If you are not here or are you another one of his victims.

D

Deleted member 32724

My Rat story lasted over 10 years. What is your point and why are you defending him?

Dejinna

Well mystery what can I say? I guess that’s just a mystery for you to figure out.
That’s cool, no biggie.
After 18 years, I see you still have a lot of anger inside of you & you show up here to take it out on someone else.
It doesn’t matter what my interest is in this story is. This is a website that I was asked to check out.
It’s just a bunch of hurt sad women who just wants someone to take their side because that’s how they feel they got justice.
If you want real justice, turn the rats into the authorities. Or does the authorities in Tunisia could careless.
You don’t advertise this page, you wait til you run upon a lost sole on the social media & then be like, “hey you need to go see this site.”
That’s not helping anyone. You are only wanting to hear the latest gossip out their on a new rat.
Maybe you want to make plans to visit the rat while you in Tunisia, so he will show you a really good time.
You all sit around here waiting to hear the gossip, you must feel proud of yourselves to call this a support group, worst support group I ever been in.
Thank God I didn’t have to go through dealing with a rat, or this would be my future, sitting here waiting for the new gossip to come down the line.
A friend found this site and told me to check it out, said I might get a good laugh out of it.
I pray that each 1 of you will find comfort in your hearts, to be able to move on with your lives & can finally put your rats behind you. And live happy ever after.
Not to mentioned this young beautiful German girl, waited til after the wedding to tell someone of this site.
The girl was out for revenge.
She was hurt, her rat got married & she wanted to ruin the happiness of a newlywed wife.
That wasn’t helping the new wife, that was the German girl getting revenge on her rat. Running and telling the wife of how she had been with her new husband.
She was mad, sad, hurt and out for any revenge towards him that she could get & you all applaud her for it.
She took the happiness out the new wife’s eyes.
Yea, that makes the German girl a real hero
She wanted someone else to feel as much pain as she did.

Dejinna

Listen to me now rat whore.

You know nothing about me or my rat.

His name is posted he got his fame albeit not in the box office sense you mentioned but he's famous enough.
He's a rat end of.
You got a problem tuff that's life.
You didn't answer my question
Why was you telling another woman you loved her on your wedding day.
Or why was rat scamming another victim.
If you are not here or are you another one of his victims.
Trust me I am a lady, and I am not a lesbian, so I have no reason to be telling another girl I love her on my wedding day, but since I’m not married. I’ll try to remember that 1 on my wedding day not to tell another girl I love her.

Mystery

Inactive
That’s cool, no biggie.
Hahaha wow

You don't need help you need a straight jacket.
A person who comes here for help do not come out with trash like you they are to hurt to devistated to even act like you.
The women who come here that's genuine get support and help.
If you was any kind of victim your would sprout your mouth off.
Sorry to say this but you should go to Tunisia more often.