Another Rat Marwen Jouini

D

Deleted member 32724

Not to mentioned this young beautiful German girl, waited til after the wedding to tell someone of this site.
The girl was out for revenge.
She was hurt, her rat got married & she wanted to ruin the happiness of a newlywed wife.
That wasn’t helping the new wife, that was the German girl getting revenge on her rat. Running and telling the wife of how she had been with her new husband.
She was mad, sad, hurt and out for any revenge towards him that she could get & you all applaud her for it.
She took the happiness out the new wife’s eyes.
Yea, that makes the German girl a real hero
She wanted someone else to feel as much pain as she did.
If you don't agree with the premise of TLR then why are you here?

Dejinna

My Rat story lasted over 10 years. What is your point and why are you defending him?
10 years & in this story it was 3 years & now 4.
You people was hard up over their 3 years relationship now it’s coming out that you all was stupid enough to last 10-18 years with a rat.
Now here you all over crying over spilled milk.
Pull yourselves together ladies,
You gunna let these men control your lives
Or you going to take control, stand tall & show that rat that he ain’t got the best of you & never will
So stop your whining & stand tall.
Everything happens for a reason, I am a firm believer in that.
You went though this for a reason, to set you up for something in the future, something much greater, much bigger
So stop whining or you will never get there

Dejinna

I’m done talking to you ladies. I hope you will all find peace & be happy. Stop letting a man control your future

D

Deleted member 32724

You people was hard up over their 3 years relationship now it’s coming out that you all was stupid enough to last 10-18 years with a rat.
Or you going to take control, stand tall & show that rat that he ain’t got the best of you & never will
You went though this for a reason, to set you up for something in the future, something much greater, much bigger
Once again...since you failed to answer the question... if you do not agree with what TLR is about... why are you here?

Mystery

Inactive
I will take these words to heart thank you so much for your wisdom.
Yes your right blimey I need stop crying and man up. Tell my children they need stop asking about their father.
I must go to Tunisia and get him arrested oh wait he's not in Tunisia.
Believe me lady I have got over the beatings the hunger the mental cruelty living in a slum. I got away finally hard work taking all of my children with me but hey I had a lot of help from the embassy and friends.
Next.

magic

Major Ratslayer
My 1st question on here was; everyone is on here talking Shite about a rat, but what actually happens to the rat.
You post all the past profile Facebook pages & names of the rat.
You spoke you sent the wife the link to here, but never really know if she ever saw it or not.
There is a lot of bad mouthing about the wife and the rat.
So the lady has a dream, good for her!
You don’t know that movie could be a #1 at the box office someday.
As for the rat, you just bashing his name.
You ever think that after 3 years, maybe he really did love her.
I mean, 3 years is an awful long time to try to get a visa out of someone.
You don’t know how long they had been engaged or while they waited so long to finally get married.
But waiting 3 years, I’ve been fishing before, eventually if the fish is not biting, I’m headed out.
Funny how you all talk about these other Facebook accounts he got, but I only found one & it’s to the public. Ive searched to find the ones you speak of but none turns up.
A person can change, you just don’t want to see the good in someone you have heard bad things about.
I say that in personal experience, I once was a cold-hearted person. Then one day I woke up and decided to warm the heart.
People can change, maybe he has, maybe he hasn’t. We don’t know.
Last I read was he sent someone a friend request back in December, but never mentioned if he actually said anything to her.
Who the fuck cares ...what if he’s a saint now bla de bla bla ...these are the facts here ,this isn’t a site called ‘ Tunisian love rats ,have they changed? ‘ . Because that would be POINTLESS,seeing as there’s probably one percent chance of that. Bore off ,have you nothing better to do than come here and talk Shite

magic

Major Ratslayer
you are the stupid one coming to a site that gives support to women whom have been abused, raped, beaten, stripped from their wealth to insult us and throw your vomit here.... please just go and fix your boobs or something...
Whining that ‘ it ‘ didn’t get support! ? Did ‘ it ‘ ask for help? No,just came here with some mysterious ramblings ....maybe it’s out on day release....

L

Laura2014

The posts are odd to say the least, hard to tell if it’s his wife or someone posting on her behalf. She is partly defending him and at the same time open to the fact that it may not be genuine.
I still see her as a victim, even if she doesn’t feel she is or know it yet.