Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Femme Fatale

I'm talking about 2 women I know both American both knew they had Tunisian girlfriends and so on and admitted they knew it was for a visa but still took them damn crazy
My rat used to tell me all the time about seeing all the women in the coffee shop and sitting in restaurants with their rats. He’d ask me if I wanted him to video so I could see. I’d say, no, because it would do nothing but piss me off. I also felt like he was poking fun at the victims even though he was a rat himself. I declined.

Also, TLC channel has a new 90 Day Fiancé coming out. Guess who is moving to Qatar to be with a Tunisian man, who is a personal trainer out there, yep, another American. Here is the link.

https://www.distractify.com/p/aladin-and-laura-90-day-fiance

He is Tunisian.

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member

mira

About the woman who is waiting for her habibi to get a visa to come to her in the US; I noticed how aged she looks compared to a few years before, when the relation started. Look at her eyes in the pictures from some years ago and the more recent ones. All the sparkle and glow is gone now. I first thought her beautiful, but her eyes radiates tiredness, sadness, I dont know what he is doing with her, but if this is how you re gonna look after a few years with a rat it is not good!

Laura2014

My rat used to tell me all the time about seeing all the women in the coffee shop and sitting in restaurants with their rats. He’d ask me if I wanted him to video so I could see. I’d say, no, because it would do nothing but piss me off. I also felt like he was poking fun at the victims even though he was a rat himself. I declined.

Also, TLC channel has a new 90 Day Fiancé coming out. Guess who is moving to Qatar to be with a Tunisian man, who is a personal trainer out there, yep, another American. Here is the link.

https://www.distractify.com/p/aladin-and-laura-90-day-fiance

He is Tunisian.
OMG it’s addictive watching. Another train wreck?

Laura2014

Gonna love u and leave u for a wee while guys. Need 2 studying for my assessments why people do harm to others and Authoritarian personality lol should be an expert on these topics by now
Take care u wonderful gals love u loads hopefully catchup with u guys in a few months Godbless u n urs xxxxxx
Good luck with your Assessmdnts and stay well and happy. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom