Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Femme Fatale

I'm talking about 2 women I know both American both knew they had Tunisian girlfriends and so on and admitted they knew it was for a visa but still took them damn crazy
My rat used to tell me all the time about seeing all the women in the coffee shop and sitting in restaurants with their rats. He’d ask me if I wanted him to video so I could see. I’d say, no, because it would do nothing but piss me off. I also felt like he was poking fun at the victims even though he was a rat himself. I declined.

Also, TLC channel has a new 90 Day Fiancé coming out. Guess who is moving to Qatar to be with a Tunisian man, who is a personal trainer out there, yep, another American. Here is the link.

https://www.distractify.com/p/aladin-and-laura-90-day-fiance

He is Tunisian.

Heidi

Administrator

mira

About the woman who is waiting for her habibi to get a visa to come to her in the US; I noticed how aged she looks compared to a few years before, when the relation started. Look at her eyes in the pictures from some years ago and the more recent ones. All the sparkle and glow is gone now. I first thought her beautiful, but her eyes radiates tiredness, sadness, I dont know what he is doing with her, but if this is how you re gonna look after a few years with a rat it is not good!

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
My rat used to tell me all the time about seeing all the women in the coffee shop and sitting in restaurants with their rats. He’d ask me if I wanted him to video so I could see. I’d say, no, because it would do nothing but piss me off. I also felt like he was poking fun at the victims even though he was a rat himself. I declined.

Also, TLC channel has a new 90 Day Fiancé coming out. Guess who is moving to Qatar to be with a Tunisian man, who is a personal trainer out there, yep, another American. Here is the link.

https://www.distractify.com/p/aladin-and-laura-90-day-fiance

He is Tunisian.
OMG it’s addictive watching. Another train wreck?

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna love u and leave u for a wee while guys. Need 2 studying for my assessments why people do harm to others and Authoritarian personality lol should be an expert on these topics by now
Take care u wonderful gals love u loads hopefully catchup with u guys in a few months Godbless u n urs xxxxxx
Good luck with your Assessmdnts and stay well and happy. :thumbsup:

Dejinna

Marwen is an animator from Hammamet, he worked in the Hotel Sentido Aziza, i dont know if he still works there or not. He has several women at the same time. Talks about love and marriage very quickly. A friend found a facebook profile of him on which you can see him and his other wife.

I met him in August and in November i visited him and at the same time he had this woman of the picture on his Facebook profile.

Iam 25 and his wife is about 45 or something like that, and he is 28 years old.

He always told me he´s a true man :D:D:D:D but actually he is a big fat rat and his family too. They also play the game.

So the typical rat.

I dont want to write more, i just want to warn you guys.

View attachment 37410 View attachment 37411
So you find a rat, come to this website, post comments & pictures. Not to mention all their past Facebook profiles. Tell me again how authorities catch them.
Do you have any information other then just a Facebook profile?
I bet the wife got all the information it takes for the authorizes to get him.
I’ve looked up all the names you have listed on here for him & didn’t find any of those profile pages. However, I did find 1 that has his real name & looks as if he’s not hiding anything.
Maybe she finally changed him from been a rat. Lol
As for him not getting a visa yet, wonder what the hold up is there? January 2018 and here it is August 2019, America must not want him there.

Heidi

Administrator
So you find a rat, come to this website, post comments & pictures. Not to mention all their past Facebook profiles. Tell me again how authorities catch them.
Do you have any information other then just a Facebook profile?
I bet the wife got all the information it takes for the authorizes to get him.
I’ve looked up all the names you have listed on here for him & didn’t find any of those profile pages. However, I did find 1 that has his real name & looks as if he’s not hiding anything.
Maybe she finally changed him from been a rat. Lol
As for him not getting a visa yet, wonder what the hold up is there? January 2018 and here it is August 2019, America must not want him there.
Welcome, Dejinna :) what brings you here?

Dejinna

Just curious is all
I hope he is keeping her happy because she has all his personal information that could get handed over to the authorities if she ever found out that he didn’t really want to be with her.

Dejinna

yes iam still in contact with her, she sent me this pic. She has told me that she will look at the TLR page later and read it but if she really does it - unfortunately I do not know. I sent her the pic which you have edited. We will see...i think its late in the USA, i hope she will message me tomorrow.

no sorry I do not know if she's ok, I can not judge her reaction correctly:confused:
I’ve read all 11 pages on this story. Nowhere do I find where this wife is defending herself. I’m pretty sure she has not seen this link you say you sent to her. (Not saying u didn’t).
And I wonder why they don’t live together? Why she don’t go live in Tunisia with him? If they really wanted to be together, I’m sure he could find plenty of victims to take care of them both.
I once talked to this guy in Tunisia, he flat out and told me the money was to keep his wife happy. I respected his honesty & then deleted him from my page.

Heidi

Administrator
I’ve read all 11 pages on this story. Nowhere do I find where this wife is defending herself. I’m pretty sure she has not seen this link you say you sent to her. (Not saying u didn’t).
And I wonder why they don’t live together? Why she don’t go live in Tunisia with him? If they really wanted to be together, I’m sure he could find plenty of victims to take care of them both.
I once talked to this guy in Tunisia, he flat out and told me the money was to keep his wife happy. I respected his honesty & then deleted him from my page.
Could you elaborate on this please :)

Dejinna

How would he support her? She give up her life in America (job, home, etc...) she going to be expecting a good life in return.
And as a writer, can’t she just do that from anywhere not just from her home.
I think if I had been in a relationship with someone for 3 years & then got married to them & the whole time I only saw them for a few days out of 4 years ~ uh hello
Maybe Miss Independent chic don’t really care if he’s around or not.
I mean it’s been 4 years and they not together, but maybe somethings are worth waiting for.
But I sure would like to know why she just didn’t move to Tunisia while he waited for his green card

Heidi

Administrator
How would he support her? She give up her life in America (job, home, etc...) she going to be expecting a good life in return.
And as a writer, can’t she just do that from anywhere not just from her home.
I think if I had been in a relationship with someone for 3 years & then got married to them & the whole time I only saw them for a few days out of 4 years ~ uh hello
Maybe Miss Independent chic don’t really care if he’s around or not.
I mean it’s been 4 years and they not together, but maybe somethings are worth waiting for.
But I sure would like to know why she just didn’t move to Tunisia while he waited for his green card
So you think it would be a good idea, for her to pimp him out? popc1.gif

Dejinna

When these women go see the rats, who pays for everything, him or her while she is visiting his country?

Dejinna

When these women go see the rats, who pays for everything, him or her while she is visiting his country?
If she is an independent chic
Well, there is a silver lining on the horizon. She will hire him to play a part in her movie and he will get the visa in a flash :)
Play a part in her movie? She not just a writer?
Why she didn’t do this from the beginning?

Dejinna

Well, there is a silver lining on the horizon. She will hire him to play a part in her movie and he will get the visa in a flash :)
Where did you get this information? Sounds like you got a front row seat to the show in this story.

Top Bottom