Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Was his visa rejected ? Are they divorced now ?
I love that song , sing it even when I am happy me :D :p
I don’t know if they’re divorced yet, we all know what these rats are like....they deliberately change their details to try to hurt the victim and make her come back begging.....manipulation at its best :Evil:

He might have divorced her ages ago behind her back....God knows enough of them do that by giving the wrong address and having the papers sent to a family member :rolleyes:

Was the visa rejected or did the American lady cancel the process? I have no idea....I’m just glad his scam failed and his victim can try to move forward.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Even though she knew what he is and she was very hostile I actually feel sorry for her . Must be gut wrenching knowing it was all fake . I hope I'm never in that position .
I really do hope she is ok
We all soldier through after time, but the beginning is so painful...you just don’t wanna wake up.

She was hostile, but that’s because she was defensive and in denial....both very natural reactions when truths about your rat start to materialise.

Marwen did what my rat did.....he lied about dates, just as I predicted he would. Mine lied about the dates with his long term Russian victim....said she was his ex, but I had his phone in my hand....I could see the truth right there. This victim didn’t have that luxury....she only had his words.

These rats are bastards....the whole bloody lot of them :Evil:

milala

Some may not think much of this site but I gotta tell you, it's a real eye opener.
I was just short of a year with rat when I came across TLR. I gathered the information I needed to see him for what he is, a piece of shit. Didn't take much convincing for me as the behaviours and tactics I read from TLR were identical to rat's.
I was fortunate that I got out before any major damage was done. Walked away, left him hanging.
So you can see that TLR gets the job done in more ways than one.
Can we end bezness? No, but we can get the message out and support those who want and need it. If it can save even one person than it's worth it.
I will always be grateful to TLR because I would have kept believing lie after lie and ruined my life if I had not found this!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I will always be grateful to TLR because I would have kept believing lie after lie and ruined my life if I had not found this!
I was exactly the same and its only through joining TLR and reading various threads that I learned and although I still went back hoping he was different I also went back armed with what I had learned on here and watching the signs.

MH x

Iluvumadly

Hi dejinna,

I am not really getting your story.
I know I'm blonde and no pressure on you to tell your story.
I am just confused you talk about rat man.
You wasn't with him long, you talk about American con artistes.
Am I to believe that you want to know the difference between a con American and a Tunisian rat ? If this is so and sorry for not understanding.
Myself not knowing any American con men that would be down to an American who had relationships with both.
We do have people from USA here.
You also in a earlier post asked how do you report a a rat = tunis rat or USA rat.
I'm just confused I need coffee.
Being from the US, the closest comparison to a love rat that I've seen, would be labeled a "player", "gold digger, and with these situations they are usually looking for money, and/or a place to live with as little strings as possible. They certainly don't want marriage ( except for a gold digger), and rarely try to have children. Usually there is one victim at a time Of course there's always exceptions, but what these love rats do would be absolutely illegal in the US- ex.fraud, extortion, abuse, unlike in Tunisia. I could go on, but personally I haven't seen an exact situation like these clowns- meaning American citizens that behave like this to get Visas to other countries. I think their cultural and religious beliefs and customs really are the cause of the differences. I hope that you all understand what I'm trying to get at:oops:

Bostons

Being from the US, the closest comparison to a love rat that I've seen, would be labeled a "player", "gold digger, and with these situations they are usually looking for money, and/or a place to live with as little strings as possible. They certainly don't want marriage ( except for a gold digger), and rarely try to have children. Usually there is one victim at a time Of course there's always exceptions, but what these love rats do would be absolutely illegal in the US- ex.fraud, extortion, abuse, unlike in Tunisia. I could go on, but personally I haven't seen an exact situation like these clowns- meaning American citizens that behave like this to get Visas to other countries. I think their cultural and religious beliefs and customs really are the cause of the differences. I hope that you all understand what I'm trying to get at:oops:
Exactly... the difference is that we have laws against this type of crap! Unlike lawless places that have no justice for people that have been conned.
I personally received justice when my rat was deported. It wasn't just for a meaningless marriage but the info I gave immigration certainly helped get him out of here.

Iluvumadly

I agree with you
Exactly... the difference is that we have laws against this type of crap! Unlike lawless places that have no justice for people that have been conned.
I personally received justice when my rat was deported. It wasn't just for a meaningless marriage but the info I gave immigration certainly helped get him out of here.
[/QUOTe I agree with you! These creatures are a unique type of criminal , period.

Mystery

Fuck it! The wife's fb says again View attachment 64175
They are pathetic both of them.
They act like children let them be childish.
No way will there be a box office no 1
No one will buy any book unless he buys it with her money.
Time to report both of them him for scamming and her for being complacency to his scams.
Obviously she's getting something out of it.
Even if it's making fun of women who he scams
Bastards

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
They are pathetic both of them.
They act like children let them be childish.
No way will there be a box office no 1
No one will buy any book unless he buys it with her money.
Time to report both of them him for scamming and her for being complacency to his scams.
Obviously she's getting something out of it.
Even if it's making fun of women who he scams
Bastards
Marriage fraud in USA is punished with five years of jail for both parties and deportation.

Mystery

Marriage fraud in USA is punished with five years of jail for both parties and deportation.
Your right my dear friend why isn't she living in tunis with her husband?
Why 3 or 4 years he's not in the land of dreams.
Waiting for that big box office no 1 with Marwen
I have contacts in the movie industry I will give them they names.

Gone with the wind haha

Mystery

She comes here putting us all down.
Thinking we don't know who she is.
Not much intelligence for a writer and movie maker.
She sits there and laughs at us but we are the ones laughing.
Missy thinks your better than us, actually we are better than you.
We have respect we have integrity compassion
Something you don't have.
We are richer than you will ever be.
We hope you and your rat be very happy together.
As for the person he was telling on your wedding day he loved her. She is amazing and blessed.

Top Bottom