Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Mystery

Inactive
This link was suppose to be about Marwen ~ a supposedly rat because 1 girl feelings got hurt over him.
I’m not stalking you all. You all wanted to know why I called you stalkers.
Starting March 13, 2018
This link was pretty much not about Marwen but me.
So if this website is about rats ~ then I guess you calling me a rat ~ Bc most of the post from March 13, 2018 through June 6, 2019 is not about Marwen but about me. Marwen is barely spoke of during those dates
Sorry personally I think you are a rat why because you support him.
What do you get out of a 4 year marriage that you not even living together and you call it marriage please .
It's not normal it's not like he's in the military or jail.

Heidi

Inactive
This link was suppose to be about Marwen ~ a supposedly rat because 1 girl feelings got hurt over him.
I’m not stalking you all. You all wanted to know why I called you stalkers.
Starting March 13, 2018
This link was pretty much not about Marwen but me.
So if this website is about rats ~ then I guess you calling me a rat ~ Bc most of the post from March 13, 2018 through June 6, 2019 is not about Marwen but about me. Marwen is barely spoke of during those dates
The thread is about the Tunisian Love Rat Marwen Jouini. That you are mentioned, is just because you married the rat. You are just an accessory, dear :)

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
You just came into the story here @ the tale end ~ u don’t even know what’s going on.
Saw a post & wanted to comment
You just couldn’t stand to be left out
Up until I showed up, you didn’t show up in any of the comments
Actually if you would rewind back I have commented on your post but since you don't really take in what everyone here is saying to you, you somehow chose to skate over me. Not my problem. Btw, Your comments are public and so I will comment.
Excuse me now while I try to help save others from destruction with rats who actually want and appreciate help. Good luck you are going to need it.

Dejinna

So as you can see she contacted me the date she made her post on here.
January 31, 2018 ~ is after January 18, 2018 when I got married to Marwen.
He stopped talking to her on ~ well let me go see when she said ~ want to get it right
January 10, 2018 is the last day she said she had spoke to him.
I showed up in Tunisia on January 9, 2018.
So the next morning he went and ended it with her.
Now if he had been a rat like you say he is. Don’t you think he would have kept playing her.
She found out about me only because she saw a pic of the 2 of us together and she became furious ~ just as I would have done. And she was out for revenge.

Dejinna

Actually if you would rewind back I have commented on your post but since you don't really take in what everyone here is saying to you, you somehow chose to skate over me. Not my problem. Btw, Your comments are public and so I will comment.
Excuse me now while I try to help save others from destruction with rats who actually want and appreciate help. Good luck you are going to need it.
Give me time & I will respond
If I could do a live video I would & it would go a lot faster

Dejinna

@Dejinna Best of luck to you!
When those rose tinted glasses of yours comes off you know where to find us. Until then, Moron...I mean Marwen will remain on TLR for rat exploitation purposes. Take care.
I found your post ~ but I had already replied to it ~ so don’t say I’m not responding

Dejinna

Why are you stalking us ?
You come here to stalk getting dates of all what we post now that's stalking huh
I pulled up all those dates Bc someone asked about a list since I kept speaking of stalking.
Someone thought it would be too much trouble
Law for bid someone click a few buttons
So I wrote it all down ~ took me no time.
I’m not the stalker
Several of you are

Mystery

Inactive
He stopped talking to her on ~ well let me go see when she said ~ want to get it right
What was the rush? Frightened you lose him.
I'm starting to wonder if you was the rat jealous of a young German girl.

Dejinna

What was the rush? Frightened you lose him.
I'm starting to wonder if you was the rat jealous of a young German girl.
I didn’t know about Anna thank you very much. So I wasn’t jealous.
I told Marwen I was coming to Tunisia in January, 2018.
But I guess he thought I wasn’t coming just like I didn’t in June, 2016
So why should he give up his German girl, he thought I was just messing with his mind again saying I was coming.
But I did come & he was waiting at the airport for me. :)
The next morning while I was still sleeping he went & ended it with the German girl.
I had finally really showed up.

Laura2014

Staff member
Girl, you may joke, but in Tunisia.....miraculous resurrections are an almost daily occurrence.
I’m sure it will not be long before dear Marilyn makes an appearance....especially if there is money to be made ;)
Oh the miraculous resurrections. It’s a wonder the Pope has not taken more interest! People die and come back to life on a spookily regular basis there.

Laura2014

Staff member
I didn’t know about Anna thank you very much. So I wasn’t jealous.
I told Marwen I was coming to Tunisia in January, 2018.
But I guess he thought I wasn’t coming just like I didn’t in June, 2016
So why should he give up his German girl, he thought I was just messing with his mind again saying I was coming.
But I did come & he was waiting at the airport for me. :)
The next morning while I was still sleeping he went & ended it with the German girl.
I had finally really showed up.
They never end relationships, they just put them on the back burner to contact again at a later date. No rat who has invested a lot of time ever likes to close the door. They have an uncanny habit of messaging their exes like nothing ever happened!

Dejinna

Oh the miraculous resurrections. It’s a wonder the Pope has not taken more interest! People die and come back to life on a spookily regular basis there.
Wow!!!!!! You honestly believe folks come back from the dead. Smh .... and you are like 1 of the administrators of this page.
The only person I have ever believed to died & rise again was Jesus Christ
Son of God.
My God ~ God Almighty
His son died & rose again.
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!
For dying to save my sins and EVERYONE around the world.
He doesn’t discriminate
He is the father, the god, The almighty

I do hope you have asked to be saved for your sins today & ask God to come into your life so you may have everlasting life.
Eternity salvation

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Dejinna, I have removed your screenshot from the public forum, as it displayed the name and face of Marwen’s other victim and led straight to her FB account. Please do not expose victim details.

Dejinna

I must have missed it in your thread but how long did you live there? I think @ mango chutney lived there about 2 years or more?
Good for her. I had responsibilities I needed to get back to the states. The Embassy told us it would just be 4-6 months. They really need to update their information.
Was all wrong, since then I’ve keep getting told I need to this & that
Had they told me everything I needed to do, he would’ve done been here with me.