Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Wow!!!!!! You honestly believe folks come back from the dead. Smh .... and you are like 1 of the administrators of this page.
The only person I have ever believed to died & rise again was Jesus Christ
Son of God.
My God ~ God Almighty
His son died & rose again.
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!
For dying to save my sins and EVERYONE around the world.
He doesn’t discriminate
He is the father, the god, The almighty

I do hope you have asked to be saved for your sins today & ask God to come into your life so you may have everlasting life.
Eternity salvation
Holy camel, woman.....are you for real??

You think we believe this stuff? It is a common rat lie to get money out of a victim!

No wonder your rat has brainwashed you so well....God Help us all :rolleyes:

Laura2014

Staff member
Wow!!!!!! You honestly believe folks come back from the dead. Smh .... and you are like 1 of the administrators of this page.
The only person I have ever believed to died & rise again was Jesus Christ
Son of God.
My God ~ God Almighty
His son died & rose again.
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!
For dying to save my sins and EVERYONE around the world.
He doesn’t discriminate
He is the father, the god, The almighty

I do hope you have asked to be saved for your sins today & ask God to come into your life so you may have everlasting life.
Eternity salvation
Since I’m an atheist I’m absolved from committing sin. Errors of judgement maybe but I usually find all the forgiveness I require in a good old shopping spree on line.

You are lucky to have been spared a sick or dying relative who makes a spontaneous recovery or a death in their family who somehow emerges fit and well after a brief absence.

Dejinna

Holy camel, woman.....are you for real??

You think we believe this stuff? It is a common rat lie to get money out of a victim!

No wonder your rat has brainwashed you so well....God Help us all :rolleyes:
All I did was respond to a comment ~ she said they come back from the dead

Jesus Christ is the only person I ever knew to come back from the dead.
Thank you Jesus ~ God is good All the time :)

Dejinna

Since I’m an atheist I’m absolved from committing sin. Errors of judgement maybe but I usually find all the forgiveness I require in a good old shopping spree on line.

You are lucky to have been spared a sick or dying relative who makes a spontaneous recovery or a death in their family who somehow emerges fit and well after a brief absence.
Didn’t mean they came back from the dead ~ they just got better

Laura2014

Staff member
Good for her. I had responsibilities I needed to get back to the states. The Embassy told us it would just be 4-6 months. They really need to update their information.
Was all wrong, since then I’ve keep getting told I need to this & that
Had they told me everything I needed to do, he would’ve done been here with me.
You had a lucky escape then. Inadvertently their misinformation may have just saved you.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
All I did was respond to a comment ~ she said they come back from the dead

Jesus Christ is the only person I ever knew to come back from the dead.
Thank you Jesus ~ God is good All the time :)
No what they are saying is that rats will lie and say a family member died (mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, etc.) for that same person they said died to miraculously resurrect again. This is a common lie for rats.

If you truly believe your marriage is a good one and Marwen is not a rat, I would encourage you to get off TLR and work on your marriage. Not one woman here wants to stop you from being happy. We fight rats and bezness. If you think in your heart he is the one, then you have nothing to prove, nor should you be spending your time on TLR defending your relationship. Go and be great.

This page is to out rats, not to go back and forth with the wife of said rat. We shall not and will not attempt to convince you that he is a rat. That is conclusion you’ll have to find out on your own.

But I will leave you with this: even if Marwen is NOT a rat, if you think a sex crazed maniac like him would not have sexual relations with another woman after not being with his wife for 4 years, then you are sadly mistaken . You truly need to find it within yourself to either accept what is, or live your life with Marwen. We won’t stop you, but we will continue to shine a light on bezness whether people like it or not.

I hope that you can sit down and rethink your position because you are clearly on the wrong side of history here. You deserve better than this, but until you can see this, then I don’t know what can be done. Your worth is not tied up in Marwen and the quicker you realize that, the quicker you can start healing.

I’m not judging you, but I will protect the next woman if you won’t. It’s my duty as a decent human being. Sorry, not sorry!

Mystery

Inactive
This woman is a Christian married to a muslim.
Marwen must be such a man
Older not muslim no children together he must think she's worth a bit or the good old USA was better than Germany.
Oh it's the embassies.
I wonder where's he's hiding his cousin ?
I'm sure she's waiting for him hiding in the back ground.
Woman please make a good life for your daughter.
He won't really except another man's child.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Didn’t mean they came back from the dead ~ they just got better
No, the rat has the victim pay funeral costs. One even took the victim to view a grave, which apparently had the gravestone she had paid for sitting in pride of place.....imagine her horror when she later saw ‘the corpse’ enjoying a family meal, completely full of life.

And with regards to getting better, being ill, needing surgery, dental treatment etc....more common rat lies for cash from a victim. You have a lot to learn about life with a rat :thumbsup:

Dejinna

No what they are saying is that rats will lie and say a family member died (mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, etc.) for that same person they said died to miraculously resurrect again. This is a common lie for rats.

If you truly believe your marriage is a good one and Marwen is not a rat, I would encourage you to get off TLR and work on your marriage. Not one woman here wants to stop you from being happy. We fight rats and bezness. If you think in your heart he is the one, then you have nothing to prove, nor should you be spending your time on TLR defending your relationship. Go and be great.

This page is to out rats, not to go back and forth with the wife of said rat. We shall not and will not attempt to convince you that he is a rat. That is conclusion you’ll have to find out on your own.

But I will leave you with this: even if Marwen is NOT a rat, if you think a sex crazed maniac like him would not have sexual relations with another woman after not being with his wife for 4 years, then you are sadly mistaken . You truly need to find it within yourself to either accept what is, or live your life with Marwen. We won’t stop you, but we will continue to shine a light on bezness whether people like it or not.

I hope that you can sit down and rethink your position because you are clearly on the wrong side of history here. You deserve better than this, but until you can see this, then I don’t know what can be done. Your worth is not tied up in Marwen and the quicker you realize that, the quicker you can start healing.

I’m not judging you, but I will protect the next woman if you won’t. It’s my duty as a decent human being. Sorry, not sorry!
Thank you & I will leave.
Leave me out of all future post on this link please.
And I will exist peacefully
Have an awesome evening ladies :)

Mango Chutney

Staff member
the good old USA was better than Germany.
No, Anna refused to marry him. That girl is young, absolutely gorgeous and was not ready for marriage. Had she agreed to marriage, Marwen would have chosen her, as he could have created an anchor baby, she’d flatter his narcissistic ego, and because a rat prefers Europe to America....for better benefits and travel back home is easier.

You know how it works in rat world....whichever victim says yes to marriage first and agrees to get the visa wins the rat :thumbsup:

Iluvumadly

In America we call men dogs. You call Tunisia guys rats
No matter what country you are in, you going to get your heart broke, you going to get hurt.
I’m sorry for what ever happen to you. It’s not my fault. I didn’t do it.
Men are not the only 1’s who use people & it’s not just people in Tunisia.
You want to help Tunisia, then fight for them better paying job.
Fight for them to be able to make a basic living so they don’t have to use people.
Read 1 post on another link about the lifestyle in Tunisia.
Rats are not the problem ~ you can’t blame someone for wanting better in their life when it takes all their $ just to have a roof over their head & food on the table.
You want to fight for something ~ fight for a better tomorrow so they can all live a comfortable life on their own.
And when outsiders come in with new jobs, the government not taking all the $ for these new jobs (that came from a military guy in Tunisia) he is a young sniper, & I hope he never has to use that gun while protecting their borders.
You want to help ~ then fight for their rights
Not Bc some guy hurt some girl
I'm also American and these Tunisian " rats" don't compare at all to American " dogs". Dogs are known to see women for sex and money..yes happens everywhere, but these rats to me would absolutely be considered organized crime. Have you seem the links to Facebook accounts where they brag of the money they have scammed, show receipts, and even pass around victims credit card numbers? It's positively evil..they possess an utter hatred and disregard for western women also. We are whores to them..it's much more than some jerk looking to get laid. It doesn't matter though because this website isn't about American men. I didn't want to believe mine was a rat, it's a real bad blow to your self esteem..I still don't want to believe it, but my gut never fails me and these ladies have been a big part of helping me out an end to a complete fraud of a relationship. I can't imagine the heartbreak if I had continued. I'm quite sure you deserve much better than this dude! They seem very exotic and exciting..so different from the men we are used to. Mine was very handsome, mysterious, romantic,
and like he would protect me from anything. In reality, he was a liar, uneducated, lazy, and dirty. The women here just don't want more of these men getting away with it! They are criminals!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Thank you & I will leave.
Leave me out of all future post on this link please.
And I will exist peacefully
Have an awesome evening ladies :)
Come back when the time is right, Dejinna :)

Much though the naivety in some of your posts has annoyed me, and I will never sit back in silence whilst our good work here is mocked, I have actually quite enjoyed this chat this evening.

Take care of you, respect your boundaries, and hang onto your witty personality....these rats destroy us, they kill our personalities... and at heart....I believe you are a good person...just incredibly naive.

Mystery

Inactive
Sorry to say this but she will need us.
I hope one day she will swallow her pride and come back.
I know all the stress heartache and self denial.
I didn't listen to people who tried to warn me.
I didn't think that a man I loved and trusted could be so cruel.
I am over my rat and enjoying a life of freedom.
Freedom not only to be able to go out but freedom of the mental torture.
I stopped being myself forgot who I was.
I was abused by all the family.
The only thing I can say is at least she's not going to live or take her child to that country.
If that visa is not forth coming he won't stay much longer with her that's for sure.
He will want children and she's not getting any younger.
A rat wants a slave and a baby maker.
I really hope that she is strong enough.
Because if you do end up with a rat you will need to be mentally strong enough for all the torture they do to you.