Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Heidi

Inactive
January 10, 2018 is the last day she said she had spoke to him.
I showed up in Tunisia on January 9, 2018.
So the next morning he went and ended it with her.
Now if he had been a rat like you say he is. Don’t you think he would have kept playing her.
She found out about me only because she saw a pic of the 2 of us together and she became furious ~ just as I would have done. And she was out for revenge.
No, he did not :whistle:

Anna's story - shortened

I will share my story with you and all informations i know about him.

So we met in August 2017, i was on vacation in Hammamet or generally in tunisia for the first time.

back in germany, the first message from him. "I miss you so much", "I cried", etc. etc.

So we stayed in contact, i never thought i will go back to tunsia again - but it turned out differently.

But very quickly he talked about marriage, and it would be the only solution to be together.

In november (2017) i visited him again. I booked a hotel near his apartment but the most of the time i stayed with him in his apartment.

After my second vacation in tunisia (Nov 2017) we stayed in contact again, for sure...every day video chat. He wanted me to come in February (2018) again.

In January (2018) he told me: "my phone broke, you will see"

Than i heard 2 weeks nothing from him, he was not online in whats app and i did not try to contact him in other ways.

After two weeks (Jan 2018) he messaged me: habibi, how are you, i miss you, i love you so much. This is the last thing i´ve heard from him.

Yesterday (Jan 31. 2018) a friend send me a picture of another facebook profile of him. Profile: NO va(marwen) you can see that he is married with a woman from the unitdes states.

They married at 18. Januar 2018 - now i know why he dont message me - because he was with his wife :sick:
The Lady is 47 years old and like i said he is 28. I messaged her on facebook to warn her, but she dont want to listen. AMIGA?

typical phrases from my habibi:

i love you so much
i miss you so much
iam so tierd without you
you are my future wife and iam your future husband
i dont want to live in Germany, we can live in tunisia, i just want you to be with me
we will have children
iam a true man
dont look to other men
i dont care about other women
you are the only one
i think about you all the time
i want that you feel that you can trust me
you will see iam a good man
i want true love
i dont want money or papers (visa) i just want to be with you

Typical rat talk :coffee:

As I would expect she's here defending her marriage, it should of been done from the first instance and non of this riddle talking then it would of been clear.
I don't know your story as in how he treats you or if he asks for money and such things you basing your 4 year marriage or relationship down to 2 weeks ..is that normal? Do you think a man will wait around 4 year for some one ? Don't you think he's messing around with other people ? It's crazy your thinking and you don't know nothing about Tunisia you visted once !!! Can't beleive people marry on the first visit how totally ridiculous. Brown eyed superman I'm totally cringing ,
If he's superman how come in these 4 years he hasn't even paid towards a flight for you

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Oh my Lord. You are way off base! I don’t even have facebook and the threads I read come up in the ‘New Posts’
I don’t even know who you are or who your ‘Marwen’ is! I only read the posts and try to help people.
So don’t go listing me as a stalker. I don’t stalk anyone. If you don’t want people to read posts on your thread, then don’t post them.
My guess is that most of your ‘Stalkers’ are similar - just reading the new posts as they come up. Hardly what anyone would call ‘Stalking’
Me too ! I don’t know her or his fb ...and wouldn’t want to...far too boring...I have some paint to watch dry . How deluded this woman is ...sexy superman :p:pI think she spelt ‘ dead fish ‘ wrong

I couldn't care less if I'm called a stalker or not , I'm not like because I'm not all over her social media but I must admit I was gutted really gutted the live videos were deleted they had me over the edge in hysterics.
Also this found another way to communicate without us seeing , what you talking about? We can't see your private messages

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I couldn't care less if I'm called a stalker or not , I'm not like because I'm not all over her social media but I must admit I was gutted really gutted the live videos were deleted they had me over the edge in hysterics.
Also this found another way to communicate without us seeing , what you talking about? We can't see your private messages
Maybe they only communicated with public posts? Who knows? I think she is a bit messed up if she thinks that talking about her rat is ‘stalking her’. Oh yes, we are all rich. Rich with what? A better life without a Tunisian rat bringing us down and breaking our hearts, or worse?
One day it will all make sense to her.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
That's right. US immigration can see all messages and videos, earlier and deleted ones too, but no mere fb user can do that
Yes. They can search social media and internet data by device id’s too, not just IP’s so they can dig up a lot of stuff if they choose to. The police and other agencies can do the same. So if he has other accounts with other names that he used on the same phone or computer, they can be found easily.

Mystery

Inactive
Tuesday 20th of August time 16.27

I thought I would save her from looking at the dates.
Mystery said
Girl you need to get your head out of Marwen backside let him stay with his own culture his own kind and stop trying to get him a visa.
After all this time you still think immigration is going to give him one.
I don't know if you are desperate for a man that you married him after just 2 weeks ffs but something is seriously wrong in your life.
Wake up smell the coffee.

Dejinna

Tuesday 20th of August time 16.27

I thought I would save her from looking at the dates.
Mystery said
Girl you need to get your head out of Marwen backside let him stay with his own culture his own kind and stop trying to get him a visa.
After all this time you still think immigration is going to give him one.
I don't know if you are desperate for a man that you married him after just 2 weeks ffs but something is seriously wrong in your life.
Wake up smell the coffee.
Well if I had an opportunity to actually spend some actually person-to-person time with him ~ we would probably find out if there was a future in us.
I read on the internet that couples who marry in Tunisia & spent time together the marriage actually worked out
And couples such as me & Marwen who are not living together ~ usually drifted apart.
I do have a vacation coming up & we will see just how we get along after all this time apart.
Do I think we will be together forever & ever
Once upon a time ~ I would have said yes
But we both have changed over the last year & a half.
If Marwen decides that he would rather get a divorce and be with someone else,
Then that’s what we will find out during this vacation I got coming up.
His green card is still months away ~ I not even started the immigration visa yet & that’s 8 months.
If we get along great ~ then we will go forward with rest of the process
Or we can get the divorce while I’m there & go our separate ways & cancel the green card process.
The vacation trip will tell a lot.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Well if I had an opportunity to actually spend some actually person-to-person time with him ~ we would probably find out if there was a future in us.
I read on the internet that couples who marry in Tunisia & spent time together the marriage actually worked out
And couples such as me & Marwen who are not living together ~ usually drifted apart.
I do have a vacation coming up & we will see just how we get along after all this time apart.
Do I think we will be together forever & ever
Once upon a time ~ I would have said yes
But we both have changed over the last year & a half.
If Marwen decides that he would rather get a divorce and be with someone else,
Then that’s what we will find out during this vacation I got coming up.
His green card is still months away ~ I not even started the immigration visa yet & that’s 8 months.
If we get along great ~ then we will go forward with rest of the process
Or we can get the divorce while I’m there & go our separate ways & cancel the green card process.
The vacation trip will tell a lot.
Dejinna, he will be the man of your dreams while you are there, just as mine was...he will NOT risk losing access to America after investing so many years working on you for the visa.

You stay safe in Tunisia....there are a lot of problems there. Make sure you have a little bit of spare cash tucked away, just in case you need to get away fast. I do not mean from Marwen...he will treat you like a queen while you are there.....I mean the country in general.

Dejinna

I’m not as stupid as you think I am. I have done more investigation on Marwen then this little group who actually does that kind of work.
However, I will never call him a rat
Instead, it will just be a marriage that didn’t work out & move on with my life.
And when we split up I won’t be asking TLR for help Bc I will never consider myself as a victim but a relationship that ended.

Dejinna

Dejinna, he will be the man of your dreams while you are there, just as mine was...he will NOT risk losing access to America after investing so many years working on you for the visa.

You stay safe in Tunisia....there are a lot of problems there. Make sure you have a little bit of spare cash tucked away, just in case you need to get away fast. I do not mean from Marwen...he will treat you like a queen while you are there.....I mean the country in general.
Yes I did read just a few days ago where they are warning Americans to be cautious.
But that was also during their festival time as the website said.
I keep an eye out of & when it’s safe for me to travel there.
Was also 1 of the reassigns I did not go in 2016 cause that woman was killed on the beach n 2015

Dejinna

Maybe they only communicated with public posts? Who knows? I think she is a bit messed up if she thinks that talking about her rat is ‘stalking her’. Oh yes, we are all rich. Rich with what? A better life without a Tunisian rat bringing us down and breaking our hearts, or worse?
One day it will all make sense to her.
The rich part came from a post that said you all was richer then I was.
That is where I got that from.
May not have been from you
But 1 of you said it

Heidi

Inactive
Was also 1 of the reassigns I did not go in 2016 cause that woman was killed on the beach n 2015
:eek: it was 38 people who got killed

On 26 June 2015, a mass shooting occurred at the tourist resort at Port El Kantaoui, about 10 kilometres north of the city of Sousse, Tunisia.

Thirty-eight people, 30 of whom were British, were killed when a gunman, Seifeddine Rezgui, attacked a hotel It was the deadliest non-state attack in the history of modern Tunisia, with more fatalities than the 22 killed in the Bardo National Museum attack three months before. The attack received widespread condemnation around the world. The Tunisian government later "acknowledged fault" for slow police response to the attack.

Heidi

Inactive
The rich part came from a post that said you all was richer then I was.
That is where I got that from.
May not have been from you
But 1 of you said it
I guess you misunderstood this statement ;)

She comes here putting us all down.
Thinking we don't know who she is.
Not much intelligence for a writer and movie maker.
She sits there and laughs at us but we are the ones laughing.
Missy thinks your better than us, actually we are better than you.
We have respect we have integrity compassion
Something you don't have.
We are richer than you will ever be.
We hope you and your rat be very happy together.
As for the person he was telling on your wedding day he loved her. She is amazing and blessed.

Mystery

Inactive
Dejinna,
It's even harder when your together, if you let's say was with a guy from your country you would be seeing them getting to know each other gradually.
Going out on dates ECT.
You are married on paper it's one thing to chat with each other over social media it's another thing when you are with them 24/7 with these guys and I'm sure Marwen is no different they are the king it starts gradually and gets worse, from what your wearing to your not doing this or that.
He's an animator in a hotel how is he going to get by in your country. I hope he as another speciality to get him work. I don't care what any one says when money is gone love fly out the window.
They really are like children give your daughter more attention and he will be jealous.
It's not his child so not his responsibility.
Please I am only trying to get you to understand what these men are about.
It won't be easy a week with him mango is right he will be like your Prince charming it's the ever after that's the hardest. Good luck

Dejinna

:eek: it was 38 people who got killed

On 26 June 2015, a mass shooting occurred at the tourist resort at Port El Kantaoui, about 10 kilometres north of the city of Sousse, Tunisia.

Thirty-eight people, 30 of whom were British, were killed when a gunman, Seifeddine Rezgui, attacked a hotel It was the deadliest non-state attack in the history of modern Tunisia, with more fatalities than the 22 killed in the Bardo National Museum attack three months before. The attack received widespread condemnation around the world. The Tunisian government later "acknowledged fault" for slow police response to the attack.
And there you have it, 1 of the reasons I did not go in 2016.
I would have been traveling along to an Arabic country ~ this American girl was scared.
Had never been on a plane before
Internet was saying Americans stay away
There was reasons I didn’t go sooner,

Mango Chutney

Staff member
And there you have it, 1 of the reasons I did not go in 2016.
I would have been traveling along to an Arabic country ~ this American girl was scared.
Had never been on a plane before
Internet was saying Americans stay away
There was reasons I didn’t go sooner,
I was scared too....I was living there throughout all that, and it was awful.
Personally, I would be happier if you didn’t go there, if no Western person went there, but I understand your reasons for going.

Mystery is right, it gets worse after time....Marwen is trying to behave right now, but it won’t last, and even now....he will be doing things you are not aware of.

Heidi

Inactive
Heidi help please I can't see what she posted ty
The same post I posted. She don't understand it ;)

[IMG alt="Mystery"]https://www.tunisianloverats.com/data/avatars/m/35/35009.jpg?1566155175[/IMG]
Mystery

Thursday at 2:07 PM
As for the person he was telling on your wedding day he loved her. She is amazing and blessed.

Mystery

Inactive
The same post I posted. She don't understand it ;)

[IMG alt="Mystery"]https://www.tunisianloverats.com/data/avatars/m/35/35009.jpg?1566155175[/IMG]
Mystery

Thursday at 2:07 PM
I already read that up there :^^ thank you Heidi now I'm seeing double

Dejinna

Dejinna,
It's even harder when your together, if you let's say was with a guy from your country you would be seeing them getting to know each other gradually.
Going out on dates ECT.
You are married on paper it's one thing to chat with each other over social media it's another thing when you are with them 24/7 with these guys and I'm sure Marwen is no different they are the king it starts gradually and gets worse, from what your wearing to your not doing this or that.
He's an animator in a hotel how is he going to get by in your country. I hope he as another speciality to get him work. I don't care what any one says when money is gone love fly out the window.
They really are like children give your daughter more attention and he will be jealous.
It's not his child so not his responsibility.
Please I am only trying to get you to understand what these men are about.
It won't be easy a week with him mango is right he will be like your Prince charming it's the ever after that's the hardest. Good luck
He has 3 weeks to play Prince Charming ~ can he do it?
Guess we will find out.

I’ve dealt with sorry men in the past, he can’t be no different.

Don’t think I don’t fight back or scared to call the police. Physical abuse ~ if I can’t handle it ~ then the police can.
I ain’t fixing to deal with that.
I’m trying to be happy, not a punching bag.

There won’t be no changing Lit Bit. Lol
Lit Bit does what Lit Bit wants.
And if you don’t like it, here’s you a plane ticket, go home.