Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Mystery

Inactive
He has 3 weeks to play Prince Charming ~ can he do it?
Guess we will find out.

I’ve dealt with sorry men in the past, he can’t be no different.

Don’t think I don’t fight back or scared to call the police. Physical abuse ~ if I can’t handle it ~ then the police can.
I ain’t fixing to deal with that.
I’m trying to be happy, not a punching bag.

There won’t be no changing Lit Bit. Lol
Lit Bit does what Lit Bit wants.
And if you don’t like it, here’s you a plane ticket, go home.
Now you are very nieve call the police say what haha woman you got a lot to learn.
We are talking about Tunisia.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Guess we will find out.

Don’t think I don’t fight back or scared to call the police. Physical abuse ~ if I can’t handle it ~ then the police can.

We may have started on the wrong foot and I don’t know where your heart is now. But from one American to another, stay safe. If something happens in those three weeks, just take care of yourself. The nearest military installation is Ramstein Air Base and Lakenheath. I have connections on both. If something happens, PM me and I’ll have my guy friends (who are soldiers and airmen) ready to take you in with open arms unto you can fly back to the States. Just PM if you need a quick get away.

It is closer to elections and they are gearing up for their November 10 Election Day. So tension can be running high.

Take care please. I know you’re and adult, but even though we may not see eye to eye on this, not one of us want to see you hurt. Hope you can understand that.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Guess we will find out.

Well hopefully it won't get to that point if it did, the police won't help you, they will see it as a domestic issue and leave you to it. They don't care about foreigners. You will not be protected. Please read up on the culture. Learn the language.

Mystery

Inactive
We can't stop you going but we can advise you.
Keep your passport and some money.
A pair of running shoes and clothes so if you need to get away you will have every thing ready.
Let your embassy know where you are and who with. You will have a lot to talk about and from your posts you have questioned him.
Please stay where you have other westerners around you.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Guess we will find out.

Tunisia does not work that way, Dejinna. All that freedom and independence you have at home....you can scrap that as a female in Tunisia.

I lived there, I was beaten....nobody was helping me.
There are safe houses for Western women in Tunisia....not run by Tunisian people, but by Western women...that is the only help you will get there.

If you get there and you need help, message any admin on here....we can help you find safety with the right people....but please do not ever believe you will be helped by the law in Tunisia.
Even if they pretend to help you....it is all brushed aside when you leave their soil.

It is a different world, Dejinna....the culture differences are extreme....but you need to live it to understand.

Please make sure you notify your embassy of your exact location. Also, by law....if you are staying at a private residence, as opposed to a hotel...you MUST be registered with the local police....you will need a photocopy of your main passport page to hand in to them....I would suggest you get two copies, so you always have one on you.
Get photocopies done before you leave.....it’s a nightmare finding places in Tunisia.

We cannot stop you from going, no matter how much I wish we could.....but we can try to ensure your safety, SHOULD you encounter any problems. It’s better to be prepared, even if nothing happens.

Dejinna....I absolutely promise you that for those mere three weeks, he absolutely WILL be Prince Charming....because he knows it’s his last chance to secure a visa to America with you. If this fails, he has to start from scratch with a new victim....which will waste more years, so he doesn’t want to do that.

Dejinna

You need to start reading and digesting every thing.
He only got to give the police a pkt of ciggerets if that. Your word means nothing he is allowed to smack you one try understanding the Quran please.
I need say please don't go to Tunisia I beg you
1st of all I was referring to the police in America.
And I will visit to find out just where does my marriage stands.
Thank you for thinking of me.
However, I will not read the Quran, only the Holy Bible & pray to my God.
If he smacks me, he will get smacked back, no doubt.
Marwen has never laid a hand on me but he really hasn’t had the chance to either.
Like I said, this visit will to be to find out where we stand in the marriage, so I know to continue with the green card or end the process.
Thank you for letting me know about the election, it will be after the election when I go.
This visit will tell it all

Dejinna

I went back & watched that video several of you keep referring to.
When I made that video, marrying him was all I had done at that point.
I didn’t file the I-130 papers til May 2018, months later.
Waiting to see what he wanted to do
Me or her.
Distance between us has left us drifting apart.
This trip will continue our marriage or end it.
And frankly @ this moment ~ I’m still wondering if the trip is even worth it.
But I will not be satisfied until I find out for myself.
As for the book some of you said I was going to write, it wasn’t about TLR’s.
It was another story that came to my mind.
But at this time in my life, my movie is the only thing I’m working on, writing wise.

I have 3 lined up to do.

So I have to end this conversation with you all so I can spend my free time doing what I like best ~ bringing a story to life.

As for the person who spoke up & said they have several connections in the movie industry ~ I have a few myself who’s waiting for me to finish writing the script.

As for Marwen been in the movie, he didn’t want to play a role in it.

So goodbye, I’ll let you know how the trip turns out. As long as you stop calling me a victim.
Even if the marriage ends ~ don’t call me a victim.
Distance between us, ended it ~ not as a victim.

Mystery

Inactive
Good luck with your movie.
Wish you well victim or survivor or Mrs Marwen.
I probably won't be around when you come back here. I have a new life to stsrt but I sure will stop by to stalk the thread how could I stay away from knowing your final chapter.
Be safe be sensible and slap that rat in the face with a flip flop if he starts messing with your head

Femme Fatale

Inactive
So goodbye, I’ll let you know how the trip turns out. As long as you stop calling me a victim.
Even if the marriage ends ~ don’t call me a victim.
Distance between us, ended it ~ not as a victim.
Fair enough.

This is not meant to be funny or a joke, but I understand he is your husband. If you all are intimate, please take precautions. It’s been 4 years. He most certainly has not been abstinent those entire 4 years.

Safe travels.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
1st of all I was referring to the police in America.
And I will visit to find out just where does my marriage stands.
Thank you for thinking of me.
However, I will not read the Quran, only the Holy Bible & pray to my God.
If he smacks me, he will get smacked back, no doubt.
Marwen has never laid a hand on me but he really hasn’t had the chance to either.
Like I said, this visit will to be to find out where we stand in the marriage, so I know to continue with the green card or end the process.
Thank you for letting me know about the election, it will be after the election when I go.
This visit will tell it all
@Dejinna

I really wish you would listen to all the advice here.

He can play the game for years making you believe you are his princess and will protect you. His family will welcome you with open arms - they will make you feel like royalty but it will all be Lies.

As for hitting him back - trust me it could then result in serious injury YOURS!

Please please think long and hard and keep reading about bezness.

Stay with us on here :Cry:

MH x

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I don’t plan on living in Tunisia.
Do you honestly think the Tunisian police will help an American girl who got conned by a Bezness dude? He will give some cigarettes to the officer and he’s off the hook! I was there during a terrorist attack. It is worse now! The people are desperate! It is not safe at all! Please respect yourself, your health....and avoid this man who is riddled with who knows what! They sleep with people from all over the world nightly! Please reconsider and take care of yourself, your health...for the people who truly love you!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Do you honestly think the Tunisian police will help an American girl who got conned by a Bezness dude? He will give some cigarettes to the officer and he’s off the hook! I was there during a terrorist attack. It is worse now! The people are desperate! It is not safe at all! Please respect yourself, your health....and avoid this man who is riddled with who knows what! They sleep with people from all over the world nightly! Please reconsider and take care of yourself, your health...for the people who truly love you!
There are now specific police that deal with domestic violence but they aren't well known yet and are starting to help tourists that experience it.

Please research your nearest one or pm me and I will tell you.

That being said its really not worth the risk to your heart and safety.

As a mum take it from me and do not put your children through this.

Honestly it's really not worth the risk and I wish I could wave a magic wand to stop you but I can't.

I have said all I can - it's your decision and only you can make it.

I wish you all the best and no you are not yet a victim in some sense but you can be a SURVIVOR.

MH x

Megane

Guess we will find out.

Dejinna there are 2 very big mistakes here:
1. He can be no different to other sorry men you've known. They are world's apart. I didn't go through half of what some women on here have but trust me when I say nothing on earth can prepare you for a how a North African man behaves when he's let his guard down.

2. You're not scared to go to the police. It wouldn't matter if you did, physical abuse is an accepted way of keeping the little lady in line. They mostly don't care if it happens between a Tunisian couple they most certainly don't care if it happens to a foreign woman. They won't help you. There are women on this site who have been raped in Tunisia and the police didn't bat an eyelid.

I don't mean to be negative towards you but you are judging the law of Tunisia by US standards and it's not. To an large extent law doesn't exist in Tunisia. You are naive to the culture and that's not an insult aa far as I know you've only had a short trip there so it's natural to be but please don't see what the women here are saying to you as trying to spoil your happiness. They are genuinely concerned aa many of them have lived in Tunisia or spent a great deal of time 24/7 with their ex and they know what they are talking about from vast experience.

Liona

Rat Expert
Thinks I’m a victim wants me to come to the page
Hi Dejinna. I guess you are the wife. "A victim" is not my favorite word to be honest, because a victim it's someone helpless and all these things. I am trying to avoid such definition as much as I can.
I did not read all these fresh messages on this quite big ( already) thread, sorry. Actually the most important ones are on the first page. But I am really glad you came here and read.

Dejinna

I’m not here to insult you all here, but I come as a friend. Thought about what I’ve read on here & thought to myself, “these ladies needs help.” They keep reaching out for a shoulder to lean on and yet even though a lot of these women on here are very helpful to listen to their stories & try to give some advice to help with the pain.
As I’ve always said, I’ll never will consider myself as a victim.
I’m sorry for what each 1 of you had to go through. Now I’ve never lived a fairly tale life & my life wasn’t perfect. So what if I thought some guy 5,000 miles away was truly in love with me, it gets me through the day with his sweet words.
Now enough about me. I’ve told you before to stand tall with your heads held high & I actually meant that.
Thank God you are not going trough that same thing today. Whether it was 2 years, 5 years, 10 years or even 18 years. Be thankful that you finally found a way out of a tragic situation.
How many of you wished that man was still sleeping next to you?
The answer is, from what I’ve read ~ each & everyone of you would answer the same ~ none of you want him in the bed next to you.
I’ve read where the husband up & left you & his kids.
Be thankful that now that he is gone, you & those children are no longer in danger, if I read it correctly.
I don’t know any of you personally, there’s 1 that was on my fb page ~ so I don’t know how beautiful you are. But I know each & everyone of you come to this page to help support the other 1’s so there’s some beauty in each & everyone of you.
Ladies I can’t tell you enough how I know what you been through ~ I was in a abusive relationship for 6 years with my youngest daughter Dad. And 18 years later I’m doing just fine.
I put the pain & sorrow behind me so I could move forward with my children. But what I learned out of that 5 years that I wasn’t going to ever let another man try to control my life. I grew a backbone & I stood tall, I wasn’t taking shit from nobody else ~ ever!!!!
I became an independent chic ~ I was never going to rely on another man in my life. If I wanted a man ~ then I wanted him ~ I didn’t need him. There’s a difference between needing a man & wanting a man.
If you want to play the victim & point fingers ~ that’s ok ~ cause here in America you have that right.
But I hope you decide to rise above all this & move forward. Learn what you went through ~ so it will never happen to you again. Life is about learning in so many different ways.
Everything happens for a reason.
As long as you play the victim then he wins & I don’t think any of you still want him winning the race.
He comes over here, read all that’s on these pages ~ he laughs Bc he know he has won. He doesn’t care about what he put you through, he doesn’t care you still crying .... he’s moved on & you are just giving him more power by knowing you still crying over him.
Now dry you tears, put on your BIG panties and go have an awesome day.
Your beautiful & never forget that. You have your whole life ahead of you & some sweet beautiful children to help get through life. Teach them what you have learned, so they will never go through it. Teach them to stand tall & never have to depend on anyone. Because at the end of the day ~ only you have your back, no one else. Everyone is out for #1.

Now I’ll leave you with this 1 last link. Learn from it & put him behind you Bc you are better then that. Don’t let him keep controlling your life. You take control of your own life & win that race

Iluvumadly

I’m not here to insult you all here, but I come as a friend. Thought about what I’ve read on here & thought to myself, “these ladies needs help.” They keep reaching out for a shoulder to lean on and yet even though a lot of these women on here are very helpful to listen to their stories & try to give some advice to help with the pain.
I’m sorry for what each 1 of you had to go through. Now I’ve never lived a fairly tale life & my life wasn’t perfect. So what if I thought some guy 5,000 miles away was truly in love with me, it gets me through the day with his sweet words.
Now enough about me. I’ve told you before to stand tall with your heads held high & I actually meant that.
Thank God you are not going trough that same thing today. Whether it was 2 years, 5 years, 10 years or even 18 years. Be thankful that you finally found a way out of a tragic situation.
The answer is, from what I’ve read ~ each & everyone of you would answer the same ~ none of you want him in the bed next to you.
Be thankful that now that he is gone, you & those children are no longer in danger, if I read it correctly.
I don’t know any of you personally, there’s 1 that was on my fb page ~ so I don’t know how beautiful you are. But I know each & everyone of you come to this page to help support the other 1’s so there’s some beauty in each & everyone of you.
Ladies I can’t tell you enough how I know what you been through ~ I was in a abusive relationship for 6 years with my youngest daughter Dad. And 18 years later I’m doing just fine.
I put the pain & sorrow behind me so I could move forward with my children. But what I learned out of that 5 years that I wasn’t going to ever let another man try to control my life. I grew a backbone & I stood tall, I wasn’t taking shit from nobody else ~ ever!!!!
I became an independent chic ~ I was never going to rely on another man in my life. If I wanted a man ~ then I wanted him ~ I didn’t need him. There’s a difference between needing a man & wanting a man.
If you want to play the victim & point fingers ~ that’s ok ~ cause here in America you have that right.
But I hope you decide to rise above all this & move forward. Learn what you went through ~ so it will never happen to you again. Life is about learning in so many different ways.
As long as you play the victim then he wins & I don’t think any of you still want him winning the race.
He comes over here, read all that’s on these pages ~ he laughs Bc he know he has won. He doesn’t care about what he put you through, he doesn’t care you still crying .... he’s moved on & you are just giving him more power by knowing you still crying over him.
Your beautiful & never forget that. You have your whole life ahead of you & some sweet beautiful children to help get through life. Teach them what you have learned, so they will never go through it. Teach them to stand tall & never have to depend on anyone. Because at the end of the day ~ only you have your back, no one else. Everyone is out for #1.

Now I’ll leave you with this 1 last link. Learn from it & put him behind you Bc you are better then that. Don’t let him keep controlling your life. You take control of your own life & win that race

It’s really nice of you to share your experiences, I tOo was in an abusive relationship with my ex husband, so I can certainly relate! Unfortunately, I feel you are completely misinterpreting this website, the women (survivors) that are members, and the mission of this site. I assure you that all panties are up and firmly in place ;) I’m sure that there will be other, more seasoned members will also share, but I really truly hope that someday you see this site for what it truly is! I hope all is well with you, please take care:love:

Mystery

Inactive

Good day dejinna,

Thank you for your words of wisdom.
I don't know about other ladies here so can't speak for those only for myself.
I am not here because I'm a victim my problem is I can't get rid of my rat.
I'm here to offer advice and support because I may have the knowledge others don't have.
I was never living the dream I was living a nightmare.
Women who come here is unaware of the culture the langauge or even the fact that they are being scammed.
Each woman can relate to most of what's been written here with a man they believed and trusted.
The fact is to be lied and laughed at hurts.
Telling a woman for instance age or not being able to have children is not important but actually it's a priority for these rats. Money is also a big part of thier devious ways also a means to escape thier country.
I am Muslim I had the Quran thrown at me each day sometimes at my head, but what they want you to believe in is not what they want for themselves.
They play a game and we are here to try and show other women it's just a cruel sick game.
I really do hope that you are stronger than your rat is because you will need that strength to survive.
Enjoy your life.

Mango Chutney

Staff member

Wow, Dejinna....that post is quite something :D

Personally, I am here TO help, not FOR help, but certainly we have many confused newbies here needing help.

Dejinna, I love your fiery, no nonsense personality....it really makes me smile, but some of your posts are a little testing....and heckles will be raised.

I’d love for you to stay and be one of us survivors, but I really do wish you would read up thoroughly on bezness and Tunisian culture....I promise you...it is in your best interests to have a thorough understanding :)

I actually think that was a great post however very patronising in places . These women have suffered huge trauma and most are simply in shock .
They have their big girl pants pulled firmly up and they are here to fight. They are fighting for themselves as well as others to stop even one woman falling for the scam is a victory .
Before you even married the rat you were well aware this could be a fake marriage you admitted that .
These women didn't see it they were sucked right in .
You married a complete stranger on the first visit many of these women were in a relationship for years before marriage.
You can't say how someone will feel .
It's not just the money side of it it's the fact the men didn't love them and were literally used and sometimes abused and literally thrown away without a second thought.

Last edited:

Dejinna

It’s really nice of you to share your experiences, I tOo was in an abusive relationship with my ex husband, so I can certainly relate! Unfortunately, I feel you are completely misinterpreting this website, the women (survivors) that are members, and the mission of this site. I assure you that all panties are up and firmly in place ;) I’m sure that there will be other, more seasoned members will also share, but I really truly hope that someday you see this site for what it truly is! I hope all is well with you, please take care:love:
I was just trying to give you ladies some inspiration to a better tomorrow.
As for the panties part ~ it’s just an old saying here in the US.

Dejinna

I actually think that was a great post however very patronising in places . These women have suffered huge trauma and most are simply in shock .
They have their big girl pants pulled firmly up and they are here to fight. They are fighting for themselves as well as others to stop even one woman falling for the scam is a victory .
Before you even married the rat you were well aware this could be a fake marriage you admitted that .
These women didn't see it they were sucked right in .
You married a complete stranger on the first visit many of these women were in a relationship for years before marriage.
You can't say how someone will feel .
It's not just the money side of it it's the fact the men didn't love them and were literally used and sometimes abused and literally thrown away without a second thought.
That is true but that happens all over the world. It just got pin pointed that Tunisia guys are the most horrible creatures of the world.
I was trying to be helpful.
What these women encounter is no different then what I went through from 2008 - 2012 (just wasn’t a visa involved)
But I went through that 4 years for a story. So I had an opened mind when I went into it. Not knowing what the outcome would be. I just dived right in to get all sides of the story.
I appreciate there been a page out there for a support group.
But if you always see yourself as a victim, you will never move forward.
Learn from what you went through & continue spreading the word on this page.
That is why I said there was some beauty within each of you. Because your here to help.
You say I don’t understand this site. Oh I understand it fully.
But according to all of you is that Tunisian guys are the only men who do this. ~ not true.
Russia women will pay lots of $$ for an American to marry them.
It’s the hope of a better tomorrow is what these people seek. And that happens all over the world. Everyone wants a better tomorrow.
Until you understand both sides of the fence, the grass will never be greener on either side.

Dejinna

It’s not just an old saying it’s an old insult.
It doesn’t matter what I say ~ you will always think I’m insulting you.
Because that was the 1st impression you got of me.
So it doesn’t bother me 1 single bit.
So put on your BIG panties & stop acting like a child

Heidi

Inactive
It’s not just an old saying it’s an old insult.
Well, if used among friends.... ;)

"Put on your big boy/girl pant/ies" is a playful but rather insulting way of saying that, up till now, you've been acting like a child who hasn't been potty-trained yet: time to grow up and act like an adult. This is definitely a slang usage; used among friends in an obviously-joking way it probably won't cause offense, but in any other context it could be quite offensive.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
That is true but that happens all over the world. It just got pin pointed that Tunisia guys are the most horrible creatures of the world.
I was trying to be helpful.
What these women encounter is no different then what I went through from 2008 - 2012 (just wasn’t a visa involved)
But I went through that 4 years for a story. So I had an opened mind when I went into it. Not knowing what the outcome would be. I just dived right in to get all sides of the story.
I appreciate there been a page out there for a support group.
But if you always see yourself as a victim, you will never move forward.
Learn from what you went through & continue spreading the word on this page.
That is why I said there was some beauty within each of you. Because your here to help.
You say I don’t understand this site. Oh I understand it fully.
But according to all of you is that Tunisian guys are the only men who do this. ~ not true.
Russia women will pay lots of $$ for an American to marry them.
It’s the hope of a better tomorrow is what these people seek. And that happens all over the world. Everyone wants a better tomorrow.
Until you understand both sides of the fence, the grass will never be greener on either side.
Bezness is different, Dejinna....these are not just bad men, they are con men that use our soft hearts and lack of knowledge on their culture to scam us.

You are right about bezness being in other countries, we often acknowledge this in our posts, but this website is Tunisian Love Rat specific....if you look around online, including FB, you will see there are also groups for scammers from other countries.

Sometimes, I worry very much at just how little you understand Tunisian culture and bezness.

I do not see myself, nor the majority of members on this forum, as victims....I see them as strong, fighting survivors.
It’s much like when a loved one is killed/abducted etc....oftentimes, you’ll see the family fighting to have the details exposed and laws created. This does not make them weak, nor mean they cannot move on....it means they want to ensure no other suffers as they have. This is a sign of strength.